Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 14:49 - Jan 1 with 67825 viewsKeithHaynes

First speculation from our Trystan on Twitter.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 21:32 - Jan 9 with 4166 viewstheloneranger

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 21:01 - Jan 9 by Whiterockin

Option to buy?

It looks like Wolves see it as just a loan deal.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 22:31 - Jan 9 with 4061 viewsRichardO

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 21:32 - Jan 9 by theloneranger

It looks like Wolves see it as just a loan deal.

Transfer market states loan until 31 of May, moved on because he wasn't getting game time even though his value seems to be increasing?
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 22:44 - Jan 9 with 4034 viewsDr_Winston

Seems like the same kinda deal as when Chelsea took Gallagher off Charlton and gave him to us.

Cundle's a decent player but nothing he did for us would suggest a seven figure price tag. Maybe Wolves think different.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 23:02 - Jan 9 with 4005 viewsjackrmee

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 10:56 - Jan 9 by Whiterockin

Players due to leave by the summer.

Loans.
Rushworth
Humphries
Ashby
Lowe
Patino

Short contract.
Bolasie

End of contract June.
Wood
Cullen
Patterson
Naughton
Allen
Walsh
Ogbeta
B Cooper

14 players thats a hell of a lot with most in and around the first team squad. The loans are what they are and I expect/hope that we do not take up the option on Bolasie. Allen, Naughton to slip away gracefully? with Walsh not being offered a new contract? the same with Ogbeta, remember him. Brandon Cooper is back from his loan so do we let him go at 23. That leaves Wood, Cullen and Patterson to either offer new contracts or try and sell. I expect a couple to go this window.

Effin ell mun!
That’s mental.

Wood won’t sign a new contract. He will either go to Southampton on the cheap this window or free in the summer. Ffs.
Cullen will sign new contract.
Pato will sign.
Naughts probably get another year if we need to.
Allen on big bucks. Unless he gets major minutes from now til the end of the season, he will go in the summer. That’s a big loss.
Walsh is a big shame if he doesn’t keep going as he has been this season. Fingers crossed he’s not injured now.
Ogbeta and Cooper will need to impress LW, but I think they’ll be gone.
Bolasie will also be gone the end of the month as well.

That’s my take on it anyway.

Williams obviously is going to bring a few of his own choices in, but there’s loads to do in the summer.
January I think we just have to worry about replacing wood and bolasie most probs. Hopefully Walsh isn’t crocked, or we need a replacement for him as well

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 23:03 - Jan 9 with 3993 viewsjackrmee

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 20:39 - Jan 9 by theloneranger

Cundle has signed on a 6 month loan deal.

We should sign him in the summer. £1.5m steal.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 23:06 - Jan 9 with 3984 viewsRichardO

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 22:44 - Jan 9 by Dr_Winston

Seems like the same kinda deal as when Chelsea took Gallagher off Charlton and gave him to us.

Cundle's a decent player but nothing he did for us would suggest a seven figure price tag. Maybe Wolves think different.

Would be interested to know his appearances in relation to the team's preformances I quite liked his energy he added to our attacking midfield he did make a lot of movement in search of the ball and drove into the box with the ball both making defenders have to make decisions creating space for others like Piroe and Ntcham, ok maybe not the most gifted player but he was in the team with Cooper in the early good run of games last season and later came back into the team in the later run of form.
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 23:20 - Jan 9 with 3961 viewsDr_Winston

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 23:06 - Jan 9 by RichardO

Would be interested to know his appearances in relation to the team's preformances I quite liked his energy he added to our attacking midfield he did make a lot of movement in search of the ball and drove into the box with the ball both making defenders have to make decisions creating space for others like Piroe and Ntcham, ok maybe not the most gifted player but he was in the team with Cooper in the early good run of games last season and later came back into the team in the later run of form.

He contributed almost nothing to us in attacking midfield. When I consider the games we wasted playing him there and Ntcham either out wide or on the bench I get angry all over again.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 23:33 - Jan 9 with 3960 viewsjackrmee

I really liked him. Started playing well under RM. Young. Quick of mind. Definitely one who could shine under an attacking manager like Williams seems to be. Sign him I say

Login to get fewer ads

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 11:10 - Jan 10 with 3716 viewsblackpooljack

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 23:33 - Jan 9 by jackrmee

I really liked him. Started playing well under RM. Young. Quick of mind. Definitely one who could shine under an attacking manager like Williams seems to be. Sign him I say

Agreed
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 11:22 - Jan 10 with 3690 viewsKeithHaynes

Patino is better ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 11:43 - Jan 10 with 3660 viewsRichardO

I agree sometimes it is more about what a player gives to a team and I thought he gave a balance on the righthand side
to compliment the likes of Copper, Paterson and Ntcham as for playing Ntcham in the middle as been suggested, I agreed it would be Ntcham's best position but with him and Paterson together in the middle the could created goal scoring opportunities they did not offer enough defensively to stop the midfield being played through or around especially as the defensive midfield players dropped ever deeper.
Paterson has offered a lot more this season but that might be at times we have managed to drag Grimes further up the park.
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 15:11 - Jan 10 with 3448 viewsFlashberryjack

He's a good player that has the attributes and potential to become a very good player, it's very important for clubs of our financial status to buy players with potential.

if the price was right I'd say go get him

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 15:55 - Jan 10 with 3381 viewsRichardO

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 11:22 - Jan 10 by KeithHaynes

Patino is better ?

Yes shame we went all defensive against Leicester with a team who would had been better in attack mode we may still have lost but that game did him no favours the way we played, dropped for the next game against Watford which we lost, returned for the Blackburn win , sent off in the draw against Sunderland, think we have been better with him in the team.
Better player than Cundle? Yes.
We really need to sort the contracts out for so many of the players.
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 22:08 - Jan 10 with 3104 viewsjackrmee

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 15:11 - Jan 10 by Flashberryjack

He's a good player that has the attributes and potential to become a very good player, it's very important for clubs of our financial status to buy players with potential.

if the price was right I'd say go get him

Yeah I agree.
What price would you say is right en?

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 13:38 - Jan 11 with 2805 viewsFlashberryjack

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 22:08 - Jan 10 by jackrmee

Yeah I agree.
What price would you say is right en?

Not sure exactly how much we could afford, but If the price was under a million, I think it would be a good investment.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 13:53 - Jan 11 with 2787 viewsangryjack

Let's get back on track,and talk about realistic transfers if any
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 22:44 - Jan 11 with 2375 viewstheloneranger

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 22:57 - Jan 11 with 2341 viewsswan_si

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 22:44 - Jan 11 by theloneranger

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 06:01 - Jan 12 with 2174 viewsangryjack

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 22:57 - Jan 11 by swan_si

Looks like he got two lovely feet..
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 06:51 - Jan 12 with 2160 viewsPawelAbbott

Reminds me of Trundle from those clips
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 07:26 - Jan 12 with 2123 viewsbuilthjack

Fleetwood didn’t want him. Scored a few for Altrincham.
Huge step up for him. Massive step up.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 08:04 - Jan 12 with 2058 viewsRichardO

Looks at bit slow on this YouTube clip, hope that it' been slowed down only for effect 🙈
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 08:29 - Jan 12 with 2033 viewsangryjack

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 07:26 - Jan 12 by builthjack

Fleetwood didn’t want him. Scored a few for Altrincham.
Huge step up for him. Massive step up.

I remember Andy Robinson playing for cammel laird,that was a huge step up also,to league one I know,but he seems to have the touches and knows where net is for a midfielder,worth a punt..goalscoring midfielders hard to come by..
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 08:54 - Jan 12 with 1986 viewsRhonddaSwans

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 08:04 - Jan 12 by RichardO

Looks at bit slow on this YouTube clip, hope that it' been slowed down only for effect 🙈

Exactly what I thought mate 😂

Looks like he can score from the channels, I tend not to trust youtube vids after getting excited about matty sorinola

Poll: what is more Exciting

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 09:07 - Jan 12 with 1966 viewsRichardO

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 08:54 - Jan 12 by RhonddaSwans

Exactly what I thought mate 😂

Looks like he can score from the channels, I tend not to trust youtube vids after getting excited about matty sorinola

He might have a bit of a shock at the step up but it looks as if he likes have ball to feet and if he is clever enough he will learn when to use it and when to lay off don't want to see hopeful flicks when in tight spots.
Will see if Williams set up leads us into blind alleys in the middle of the park instead of getting the ball out wide quickly with supporting options going forward.to stretch defenses leaving room in the middle for him to operate.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024