| Lids v Boro 19:28 - Apr 22 with 27349 views | Tonto | Who do we support? Or are we just hoping that Boro maim half the Lids team |  |
| |  |
| Lids v Boro on 19:57 - Apr 22 with 18052 views | connell10 | Definitely Boro I hate those Yorkshire muppets. |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Lids v Boro on 19:57 - Apr 22 with 18054 views | eghamranger | Hope it kicks off and they have a couple sent off. Cheating Bamford would be good |  | |  |
| Lids v Boro on 20:04 - Apr 22 with 18023 views | Mick_S | Boro. |  |
| Did I ever mention that I was in Minder? |
|  |
| Lids v Boro on 20:07 - Apr 22 with 18004 views | Ranger_Things | I’ll have a maiming please Bob. |  | |  |
| Lids v Boro on 20:09 - Apr 22 with 17996 views | Bedford_R | Boro 1 up. |  |
|  |
| Lids v Boro on 20:09 - Apr 22 with 17994 views | Monkey_Roots | Boro 1 up! |  | |  |
| Lids v Boro on 20:13 - Apr 22 with 17953 views | Ned_Kennedys | Great start by Leeds lol. Want them to lose badly as it will mean they will know their top two chances are virtually gone when we play them but mainly they are (bar Chelsea) the worst entitled bunch of pr1cks supporters. |  | |  |
| Lids v Boro on 20:15 - Apr 22 with 17930 views | Bedford_R | Penalty for Leeds. This will change everything... |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Lids v Boro on 20:20 - Apr 22 with 17872 views | Bedford_R | And just like that Leeds are in front.. |  |
|  |
| Lids v Boro on 20:22 - Apr 22 with 17853 views | Watford_Ranger | Commentator slagging the defence off but that was pathetic from Dieng for the second goal. Can’t be getting a black eye before Ocean Beach. [Post edited 22 Apr 2024 20:22]
|  | |  |
| Lids v Boro on 20:22 - Apr 22 with 17832 views | Ned_Kennedys |
| Lids v Boro on 20:13 - Apr 22 by Ned_Kennedys | Great start by Leeds lol. Want them to lose badly as it will mean they will know their top two chances are virtually gone when we play them but mainly they are (bar Chelsea) the worst entitled bunch of pr1cks supporters. |
That didn’t last long 😬 |  | |  |
| Lids v Boro on 20:35 - Apr 22 with 17696 views | Bedford_R | 2-2 let's hope Leeds are knackered by the time they play us.. |  |
|  |
| Lids v Boro on 20:41 - Apr 22 with 17642 views | Monkey_Roots | Officiating at this level is just bollocks. A yard offside. |  | |  |
| Lids v Boro on 20:45 - Apr 22 with 17599 views | Ned_Kennedys |
| Lids v Boro on 20:41 - Apr 22 by Monkey_Roots | Officiating at this level is just bollocks. A yard offside. |
How could the lino not see that was miles offside?? Gnonto and Summerville will take some stopping: will need the likes of Chair and Willock dropping back to support the full backs. |  | |  |
| Lids v Boro on 20:48 - Apr 22 with 17563 views | Toast_R | That was a shocking decision. VAR been getting bashed over the weekend but while the officiating is a poor as that, VAR isn't going anywhere. |  | |  |
| Lids v Boro on 20:50 - Apr 22 with 17555 views | Ned_Kennedys | Co-commentator is useless: always stating what players should have done in his opinion with the benefit of hindsight. Also praised Gnonto for taking a shot instead of going down a penalty: he wasn’t fouled at all you idiot. |  | |  |
| Lids v Boro on 20:55 - Apr 22 with 17490 views | Monkey_Roots | The only hope we have of getting anything against Leeds, is holding them to a single goal… |  | |  |
| Lids v Boro on 20:59 - Apr 22 with 17461 views | mart_Goblin | They’ll get every decision on Friday just like this evening. . Might be worth adding Smyth to the side just to add a bit of pace do we have an out ball . Aw god who knows. Its going to be very difficult isn’t it |  | |  |
| Lids v Boro on 20:59 - Apr 22 with 17456 views | MrSheen |
| Lids v Boro on 19:57 - Apr 22 by connell10 | Definitely Boro I hate those Yorkshire muppets. |
Middlesbrough is inside the old Yorkshire borders. |  | |  |
| Lids v Boro on 21:09 - Apr 22 with 17377 views | connell10 |
| Lids v Boro on 20:59 - Apr 22 by MrSheen | Middlesbrough is inside the old Yorkshire borders. |
Yep those broad Yorkshire accents I should have known. |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Lids v Boro on 21:10 - Apr 22 with 17369 views | Antti_Heinola |
| Lids v Boro on 20:50 - Apr 22 by Ned_Kennedys | Co-commentator is useless: always stating what players should have done in his opinion with the benefit of hindsight. Also praised Gnonto for taking a shot instead of going down a penalty: he wasn’t fouled at all you idiot. |
Old bum nose Hinchcliffe? That's his entire shtick. Woeful commentator, zero insight. Thick as mince. It goes over 'he should have hit it lower' - thanks, Andy. Hates us, too. |  |
|  |
| Lids v Boro on 21:14 - Apr 22 with 17337 views | Watford_Ranger |
| Lids v Boro on 20:59 - Apr 22 by mart_Goblin | They’ll get every decision on Friday just like this evening. . Might be worth adding Smyth to the side just to add a bit of pace do we have an out ball . Aw god who knows. Its going to be very difficult isn’t it |
I want the Dunne-Cook-JCS-Fox defence and Colback-Field-Hayden midfield with Smyth, Chair and Armstrong. Kick them to death and bang it over the top. |  | |  |
| Lids v Boro on 21:17 - Apr 22 with 17324 views | daveB |
| Lids v Boro on 20:48 - Apr 22 by Toast_R | That was a shocking decision. VAR been getting bashed over the weekend but while the officiating is a poor as that, VAR isn't going anywhere. |
problem is the same idiots are checking for VAR as well so no wonder they get it wrong |  | |  |
| Lids v Boro on 21:21 - Apr 22 with 17283 views | connell10 |
| Lids v Boro on 21:17 - Apr 22 by daveB | problem is the same idiots are checking for VAR as well so no wonder they get it wrong |
Couple of years AI will run VAR .....then sky net becomes sentient and Arnie turns up .....you have been warned. |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Lids v Boro on 21:27 - Apr 22 with 17236 views | connell10 | 4-2 gulp |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| |