Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda 14:50 - Apr 28 with 2148 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62419/jamal-lowe-still-t

A tale of two forwards, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 15:45 - Apr 28 with 2035 viewsmax936

This sustainability/FFP rules kill me, Man City got 115 charges yet we hear nothing about what's going on with those charges, absolute joke.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 15:48 - Apr 28 with 2025 viewsKeithHaynes

Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 15:45 - Apr 28 by max936

This sustainability/FFP rules kill me, Man City got 115 charges yet we hear nothing about what's going on with those charges, absolute joke.

If it’s about money, money talks.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 16:16 - Apr 28 with 1982 viewsmax936

Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 15:48 - Apr 28 by KeithHaynes

If it’s about money, money talks.

That's was my point without actually mentioning it TBH, snidey happenings in clandestine meets.

Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 16:44 - Apr 28 with 1911 viewstheloneranger

Wrexham are rumoured to be looking at signing Macaulay Langstaff.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 17:18 - Apr 28 with 1841 viewsmax936

Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 16:44 - Apr 28 by theloneranger

That's him gone there then, much better attraction to go there I'd have thought.

Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 17:19 - Apr 28 with 1842 viewsKeithHaynes

Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 16:44 - Apr 28 by theloneranger

Obviously a far smaller club with little or no history, that would be down to him. But if he wants to join Luke’s revolution and be tapping on the premier league for next season ( that’s the vibe he is giving ) then it’s a no brainer to come to Swansea.

Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 17:44 - Apr 28 with 1786 viewsRichardO

Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 17:19 - Apr 28 by KeithHaynes

Obviously a far smaller club with little or no history, that would be down to him. But if he wants to join Luke’s revolution and be tapping on the premier league for next season ( that’s the vibe he is giving ) then it’s a no brainer to come to Swansea.

Has the sinking ship been stabilised, think it will take Williams another season to get the squad together to be an attractive option for players after the shenanigans and turnover of the managers of the recent past.
Hopefully Williams can start next season on a positive note after the upturn at the end of this season.
Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 18:03 - Apr 28 with 1761 viewsWhiterockin

Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 17:18 - Apr 28 by max936

That's him gone there then, much better attraction to go there I'd have thought.

How long has league one been a better attraction than the championship. At his age time is not his friend.
Login to get fewer ads

Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 18:27 - Apr 28 with 1725 viewsmax936

Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 18:03 - Apr 28 by Whiterockin

How long has league one been a better attraction than the championship. At his age time is not his friend.

Its not, but with all the attention that lot have had and are still having, be easier for him to get his name up in lights and they can probably pay him a few more sheckles.

Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 20:11 - Apr 28 with 1598 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea must sign sure fire bets as best they can. Time to show unfit ageing players who fancy a cameo role the door. Allen Walsh Naughton and funnel the space resources into a player like Langstaff. Using hungry young players on low deals will allow this. Abdullai, Cotterill Parker Govea even Evan Watts as reserve keeper not expensive Fisher. Wood will have to go if he does not sign a new deal.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 22:26 - Apr 28 with 1484 viewsjohnlangy

Hopefully a few million added to the coffers when Whitaker leaves Plymouth.
Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 16:45 - Apr 29 with 1246 viewssw02sea

Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 20:11 - Apr 28 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea must sign sure fire bets as best they can. Time to show unfit ageing players who fancy a cameo role the door. Allen Walsh Naughton and funnel the space resources into a player like Langstaff. Using hungry young players on low deals will allow this. Abdullai, Cotterill Parker Govea even Evan Watts as reserve keeper not expensive Fisher. Wood will have to go if he does not sign a new deal.

Sense spoken at last !
Allen & Naughton have done their bit, got paid very well for doing so, (except sicknote Walsh) so no more pension funding them into retirement, over to the already over staffed coaching set up.
Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 20:34 - Apr 29 with 1081 viewsKeithHaynes

Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 20:11 - Apr 28 by ReslovenSwan1

Exactly as we wrote, agreed.

Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 20:58 - Apr 29 with 1044 viewsHoneyBadger

If Swansea have intentions of trying to keep Lowe, a good move would be to put him in the starting line up, which they failed to do at Norwich. Surprising as he was the catalyst for the win at Huddersfield. In my opinion, not once has Williams started with the best available players.
Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 09:25 - Apr 30 with 871 viewsonehunglow

Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 20:58 - Apr 29 by HoneyBadger

If Swansea have intentions of trying to keep Lowe, a good move would be to put him in the starting line up, which they failed to do at Norwich. Surprising as he was the catalyst for the win at Huddersfield. In my opinion, not once has Williams started with the best available players.

I’m rather out on my own ,I know,but I remain unconvinced about Lukey.
We have had a decent recent run BUT.

It’s hard to know just wtf is going on down there

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 11:05 - Apr 30 with 776 viewsBoundy

Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 09:25 - Apr 30 by onehunglow

I’m rather out on my own ,I know,but I remain unconvinced about Lukey.
We have had a decent recent run BUT.

It’s hard to know just wtf is going on down there

Players suddenly playing for contracts perhaps. Who knows but a strange turn around in performances ( of which I'm happy to see of course , but)

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 12:27 - Apr 30 with 723 viewstheloneranger

"Ipswich Town, Norwich City and Middlesbrough in transfer race to sign Premier League forward."

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/ipswich-norwich-tussle-jamal-lowe/

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 15:11 - Apr 30 with 641 viewsReslovenSwan1

He like Mark Hughes is not a great goal scorer but a "scorer of great goals". The one against Stoke was fantastic. Most seem to be with Swansea. If I was him I would sign a two year deal with Swansea. He is footballer and needs to play.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 15:28 - Apr 30 with 605 viewsKeithHaynes

Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 12:27 - Apr 30 by theloneranger

"Ipswich Town, Norwich City and Middlesbrough in transfer race to sign Premier League forward."

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/ipswich-norwich-tussle-jamal-lowe/

We will do well to retain him.

Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 15:58 - Apr 30 with 576 viewsWhiterockin

Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 15:28 - Apr 30 by KeithHaynes

If Ipswich and Norwich go up (big if) will they still want him. Great in this league but he's not Premier League standard IMO.
Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 23:01 - May 2 with 319 viewsjackrmee

Jamal Lowe : Still to be contacted regards his future at Swansea, Langstaff upda on 15:28 - Apr 30 by KeithHaynes

Yeah we can kiss him goodbye now

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024