Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! 04:24 - May 25 with 3483 viewsFredManRave

Much as a I don't want the Man City Monopoly to contnue, if it means that 40k MaUtd fans have to travel back to the South feeling like shite and having been humiliated during the game, then I'm all for it.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 15:50 - May 25 with 1429 viewsRs_Holy

F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 14:08 - May 25 by qprxtc

Is it correct that if United win then that f ucks up the kings road shite from playing European football through some poxy back door route?

Come on United, if so.

According to BBC comms ManUre would get the Europa League slot and chelshite go into the Euro Conference thingy which (let’s face it) they will win because there’s some real gash in that competition (Wet Spam even won it a couple of years ago)…. But it’s a bit of a joke competition so happy days if ManUre hold on.
F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 15:51 - May 25 with 1430 viewsstowmarketrange

F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 14:08 - May 25 by qprxtc

Is it correct that if United win then that f ucks up the kings road shite from playing European football through some poxy back door route?

Come on United, if so.

They’ll go into the conference league.Unfortunately it’s the Europa conference league rather than the non league one.
F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 16:05 - May 25 with 1351 viewsToast_R

City need the spirit of Coventry here.
F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 16:18 - May 25 with 1296 viewsessextaxiboy

F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 15:50 - May 25 by Gus_iom

When I've watched de bruyne recently, it's made me wonder if city will move for Eze.

Until City are cleared of cheating I am behind their opponent bar Chelsea
F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 16:31 - May 25 with 1253 viewsqprxtc

F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 15:51 - May 25 by stowmarketrange

They’ll go into the conference league.Unfortunately it’s the Europa conference league rather than the non league one.

Well, bollocks. That’s my balloon popped and my chips soaked.

Come on City.
F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 16:39 - May 25 with 1215 viewsBluce_Ree

Good lord. Has anyone ever looked more like a c*nt than Foden?

I'm enjoying this match but will turn it off on the final whistle as I literally could not give a f**k about either set of fans and their reactions to yet another trophy.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 16:45 - May 25 with 1196 viewsGus_iom

F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 16:39 - May 25 by Bluce_Ree

Good lord. Has anyone ever looked more like a c*nt than Foden?

I'm enjoying this match but will turn it off on the final whistle as I literally could not give a f**k about either set of fans and their reactions to yet another trophy.

He may be a flat-track bully, as well
F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 16:57 - May 25 with 1161 viewsMetallica_Hoop

That was a nice £50

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 16:59 - May 25 with 1150 viewsessextaxiboy

Wan Bissaka was brilliant in that game . Cheats don’t always win
F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 17:11 - May 25 with 1097 viewsqpr_1968

F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 16:59 - May 25 by essextaxiboy

Wan Bissaka was brilliant in that game . Cheats don’t always win

second half was doku v wan bissaka.....did'nt need the rest.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 17:15 - May 25 with 1084 viewsessextaxiboy

F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 17:11 - May 25 by qpr_1968

second half was doku v wan bissaka.....did'nt need the rest.

The only time he handed Doku to Garnacho City scored
F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 17:27 - May 25 with 1039 viewsNed_Kennedys

That was a good performance by Utd, nullified City for most of the game.
Delighted it knocks Chelsea down into the minor Euro competition and also no Europe for Newcastle at all.
F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 17:30 - May 25 with 1029 viewsToast_R

Erik Ten Hag, next England manager. You heard it here first.
F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 18:15 - May 25 with 926 viewsRs_Holy

F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 17:27 - May 25 by Ned_Kennedys

That was a good performance by Utd, nullified City for most of the game.
Delighted it knocks Chelsea down into the minor Euro competition and also no Europe for Newcastle at all.

Absolutely, I know a few Wet Spam fans and they were really not bothered (almost a bit embarrassed) about winning it a couple of years ago… teams like Trelleborgs, Young Boys of Zurich and Grasshoppers in that tournament … it will be more of a distraction than anything else for the North Battersea crowd.
F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 18:39 - May 25 with 863 viewsPlanetHonneywood

F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 13:11 - May 25 by Metallica_Hoop

I just put a fiver on United at 8-1.

50/50 chance, better than the horsies.

Less than a pint of beer.....

After reading your post, I did the same.

Cheers fella.

Ohh Mrs PH says, can I ask you for the lottery numbers?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 19:42 - May 25 with 785 viewsDWQPR

F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 18:15 - May 25 by Rs_Holy

Absolutely, I know a few Wet Spam fans and they were really not bothered (almost a bit embarrassed) about winning it a couple of years ago… teams like Trelleborgs, Young Boys of Zurich and Grasshoppers in that tournament … it will be more of a distraction than anything else for the North Battersea crowd.

I suspect also that crowds will be in the 20,000’s unless they sell the tickets for a tenner each. Quite possibly the competition may lose them even more money. It was said a few years ago that clubs weren’t making much out the Europa League so the Conference and playing against sides that came fourth in the Albanian second division might not feed the bellies of the North Battersea SS.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 21:22 - May 25 with 712 viewsMetallica_Hoop

F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 18:39 - May 25 by PlanetHonneywood

After reading your post, I did the same.

Cheers fella.

Ohh Mrs PH says, can I ask you for the lottery numbers?

Nice one, 'The Hat' gave me the idea so thanks Hat.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 19:02 - May 26 with 387 viewsRangersDave

F.A.Cup Final Match Thread - Non QPR - This Year! on 12:08 - May 25 by derbyhoop

Who do we want to win? Ineos money or Qatari money?

Clean Money, wherever that might be!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024