Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The awful stink of Digital ID 18:44 - May 30 with 7276 viewsStRipper

Was really disappointed to see the club forcing through Digital tickets.

Well I for one won't be accepting one. I don't spend money at the ground since they went cashless. And there is nothing more grating than getting stuck behind fans fannying about with their phones causing queues, trying to pay for stuff and get into the ground.
I also have no interest in downloading the Saints App or frying my brain with the clubs new invasive WiFi service. I even had to get EMF resistant hats to block out the WiFi induced headaches during match days.
And now this to suck up to the EPL digital ID agenda. Wake up everybody. They want you controlled by your phone and for me it's time to say no more.

If they don't find a way to let fans in without a smart phone, then there will be two empty seats in the Norham next season up for grabs.
The awful stink of Digital ID on 16:20 - May 31 with 922 viewskingslandstand1

And I thought the political threads on here were the heavy name calling types, not ones about the issue of our season tickets!

Still, we're all entitled to our opinions, some with factual back up, some without

Personally, I'm hoping I get another one of those little credit card size ones the open the turnstiles when put in a little box thing! Oh, and they arrive in a geat big box with a shiny badge that's too big for the contents and loads of PR cr@p!!
The awful stink of Digital ID on 16:30 - May 31 with 903 viewsTripleNiemi

The awful stink of Digital ID on 16:16 - May 31 by LondonSaint76

Agreed, it would have been great to see them go head to head over the hat on Amazon - I reckon Dave Gorman might even have turned it into one of his Found Poems like he did with the God Particle
https://youtube.com/watch?v=_im5X5TWuWs

Or the debate over Sat Navs v Road Maps
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Z_LkChb4uco

I reckon the guy complaining about the EMF hat just had it on inside out 😳

Takes me back to the Fools and Horses episode where Rodney built the nuclear bunker / shelter on the roof…

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

The awful stink of Digital ID on 17:08 - May 31 with 875 viewssaints__fan__73

I wonder if the Southampton Ripper uses a microwave oven?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

The awful stink of Digital ID on 17:20 - May 31 with 862 viewssaints__fan__73

The awful stink of Digital ID on 11:03 - May 31 by StRipper

Say what you like. There are many that have had headaches and fugue on match days since they introduced the WiFi in the Huddersfield match. And no wonder with the banks of transmitters every 10 feet aimed at the fans from the gantry.
And since I bought some silver lined hats, the tinfoil type had run out :D, then we have been OK on match days. Just bother to look up studies relating to silver and EMF radiation. It's all fact, even if you are unaware of it

Nothing worse than fugue.
[Post edited 31 May 17:20]

The awful stink of Digital ID on 17:36 - May 31 with 844 viewsJellybaby

St Ripper was always going to frighten the horses when he mentioned the EMF hat, because many on here are herd animals and happy to be led by the establishment. Herd animals don't need to think, they just follow where the others go, being lead by a pied piper they can't even see. They aren't subject to derision because they are in the middle of the herd doing what the others are doing, except of course when there is a collective madness like we saw in the Covid Pantomime, ie wearing your ÂŁ1.99 mask from B & Q to stop a killer virus, but only when standing up or not following the arrows on the supermarket floor.

Some of the mockers need to look in the mirror tbh.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

The awful stink of Digital ID on 18:55 - May 31 with 808 viewsPatfromPoole

The awful stink of Digital ID on 17:36 - May 31 by Jellybaby

St Ripper was always going to frighten the horses when he mentioned the EMF hat, because many on here are herd animals and happy to be led by the establishment. Herd animals don't need to think, they just follow where the others go, being lead by a pied piper they can't even see. They aren't subject to derision because they are in the middle of the herd doing what the others are doing, except of course when there is a collective madness like we saw in the Covid Pantomime, ie wearing your ÂŁ1.99 mask from B & Q to stop a killer virus, but only when standing up or not following the arrows on the supermarket floor.

It is fairly staggering that something so innocuous as a change of method of entering our home ground to watch a game of football can lead to the spouting of so much gibberish.

I however predict this thread will get to 20 pages.

Not least as some of the chief contributors do not appear to be fans of brevity.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

The awful stink of Digital ID on 19:07 - May 31 with 788 viewssaintwizzler

The awful stink of Digital ID on 18:55 - May 31 by PatfromPoole

It is fairly staggering that something so innocuous as a change of method of entering our home ground to watch a game of football can lead to the spouting of so much gibberish.

Not least as some of the chief contributors do not appear to be fans of brevity.

Now the away fans have finally been moved and we have a gigantic wall of noise that WILL make results better there has to be something to moan about.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhßttl?

The awful stink of Digital ID on 19:19 - May 31 with 789 viewsLondonSaint76

I suppose if you wear an EMF hat to SMS you would stand out from the crowd, therefore would it be true to say you’d be seen but not herd? 🙂⚽️

Right, where’s the nearest mirror🪞
[Post edited 31 May 19:21]

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Login to get fewer ads

The awful stink of Digital ID on 19:19 - May 31 with 789 viewsSouthamptonfan

What would be sensible surely, is to allow people to choose whether they would like a season ticket card or an online version. Not everybody has a phone. Those that do, what happens if it runs out of charge, what happens if you have children and their ticket is on your phone (I assume you scroll down to their bar code, scan their bar code, let one in, then scroll down to the next child's bar code, while standing the other side of the turnstile, then scan your own?).

What if you go with the wife and her ticket is on her phone and the kids tickets are on my phone and she goes off with one of the kids, and want to go in to the stadium at different times? Or you go with the grandchildren and they don't have a phone and their ticket is on their dad's phone and so on. It's a bit of a pain isn't it. It will restrict people for sure.

It's easier for some, if you're going on your own and you just bring your phone yes it's easy, so why can't people have the choice? I guess this is the key complaint here.
[Post edited 31 May 19:27]

Poll: Who are you voting for?

The awful stink of Digital ID on 19:36 - May 31 with 772 viewsAscot_Saint

I have just finished reading an article on The Times about ticket touts and they said in that article that all Premier League clubs use digital tickets for home supporters so maybe it’s a PL directive. Maybe it’s all changed in the one year we were away!
The awful stink of Digital ID on 19:36 - May 31 with 770 viewssaints__fan__73

Are we horses now Jells? I thought it used to be anyone who didn't believe in chem trails was a sheep? I guess you've all had a board meeting and approved the change.

The awful stink of Digital ID on 20:00 - May 31 with 762 viewssaintsfanbrock

The awful stink of Digital ID on 19:36 - May 31 by saints__fan__73

Are we horses now Jells? I thought it used to be anyone who didn't believe in chem trails was a sheep? I guess you've all had a board meeting and approved the change.

Sheep have a built in EMF hat so are now the most intelligent mammals on earth, horses have a very large surface area on their head hence very susceptible to EMF hence they have had the meeting.
The awful stink of Digital ID on 20:07 - May 31 with 754 viewssaintsfanbrock

Say what you like. There are many that have had headaches and fugue on match days since they introduced the WiFi in the Huddersfield match. And no wonder with the banks of transmitters every 10 feet aimed at the fans from the gantry.
And since I bought some silver lined hats, the tinfoil type had run out :D, then we have been OK on match days. Just bother to look up studies relating to silver and EMF radiation. It's all fact, even if you are unaware of it

Fine, I’m an idiot, explain to me why the front of my head is far less susceptible than the back and therefore why a hat works instead of a balaclava.

Let’s do a science experiment, take your EMF hat, put it next (not on) to a WiFi box, stand 1 metre away from the side you have put the hat, do you still get WiFi? Now explain the above theory again on the basis of that experiment?
The awful stink of Digital ID on 20:41 - May 31 with 742 viewsSoton

The awful stink of Digital ID on 10:59 - May 31 by StRipper

Outside of the staff not having to give change, there is zero evidence that using phones makes it quicker to do anything. Look at the mobile phone queue paying for programmes. It's always quicker to pay cash. The club can say what it likes, the evidence is to the contrary.
Watch the enormous delays and queues getting into the ground this coming season.
By the way, not sure what you mag about 5G infection. 5G is highly damaging to human tissue in its nature. It is microwave radiation, like having a load of microwave ovens with the doors open aimed at you. Plenty of evidence about how harmful that is if people look into it

It’s nothing “like having a load of microwave ovens pointed at you”
Microwave ovens work because they are hi powered and centred on a precise spot, phone signals are extremely weak
That said by not having a phone on you doesn’t protect you from all manner of radio waves and radiation from the earth and the sun etc pass through you.
The awful stink of Digital ID on 20:49 - May 31 with 740 viewsSoton

The awful stink of Digital ID on 13:07 - May 31 by BLEEDRED

Don't own a credit card, I use my debit card for major purchases, but want the choice, why should I be forced to use a card to pay a ÂŁ1 for my daily paper or a couple of quid for a coffee etc.
A cashless society is being forces on us because it saves money for the banks/retailer.
Only yesterday I was on the bus and a young girl got on and flashed her phone it did not work she had no money, so the bus driver said sorry get off.
How she got home, who knows!

Yeah. My great, great, great, great, great grandfather said the same, only he said he would always pay in sheep and not some brass washer system
The awful stink of Digital ID on 20:56 - May 31 with 740 viewsSoton

The awful stink of Digital ID on 19:19 - May 31 by Southamptonfan

What would be sensible surely, is to allow people to choose whether they would like a season ticket card or an online version. Not everybody has a phone. Those that do, what happens if it runs out of charge, what happens if you have children and their ticket is on your phone (I assume you scroll down to their bar code, scan their bar code, let one in, then scroll down to the next child's bar code, while standing the other side of the turnstile, then scan your own?).

What if you go with the wife and her ticket is on her phone and the kids tickets are on my phone and she goes off with one of the kids, and want to go in to the stadium at different times? Or you go with the grandchildren and they don't have a phone and their ticket is on their dad's phone and so on. It's a bit of a pain isn't it. It will restrict people for sure.

It's easier for some, if you're going on your own and you just bring your phone yes it's easy, so why can't people have the choice? I guess this is the key complaint here.

They are, it’s been mentioned here a few times you will have the choice not to have to use your phone.
The awful stink of Digital ID on 21:06 - May 31 with 733 viewsdjsaint

Club statement quote:
We understand this new process may raise questions and some fans may have accessibility reasons for needing a physical ticket. We'll support anyone who needs further assistance and provide an alternative entry method where necessary.

Poll: Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell?

The awful stink of Digital ID on 21:50 - May 31 with 700 viewsarfurdent

The awful stink of Digital ID on 21:06 - May 31 by djsaint

Club statement quote:
We understand this new process may raise questions and some fans may have accessibility reasons for needing a physical ticket. We'll support anyone who needs further assistance and provide an alternative entry method where necessary.

players tunnel?

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

The awful stink of Digital ID on 22:57 - May 31 with 669 viewskingslandstand1

The awful stink of Digital ID on 19:19 - May 31 by Southamptonfan

The trouble is, that's too flaming obvious for the every day layman to understand, but not our ticketing organisation
The awful stink of Digital ID on 23:02 - May 31 with 666 viewsSFC_Referee

The awful stink of Digital ID on 15:22 - May 31 by StRipper

Brilliant example of what a xenophobic racist you are, fella. You seriously think that the global study procedure is corrupted based on the countries where the studies are from? And the Western block is a paragon of trust and honesty.
You clearly:
1)dont understand how the journal based science and studies work
2)your racism overrides your knowledge
3) if stuff doesn't agree with your preconceptions then you don't believe it.
Gosh, if only your mate was here to put us all right 😂

So it’s now racist to say that somewhere that got a pretty poor education system (which is a proven fact) doesn’t have the best universities…
Yeah like the logic you’ve used there, as sorry but it’s a fact as there’s no Pakistani universities in any of the top 100 universities across the world, and it’s articles like the one you’ve posted which kinda show why, although thankfully the conspiracy theorists are in the minority over there as well as here, as you’d never be able to post that sorta article with all the gibberish it’s got in it in the likes of Oxford or Cambridge.

so you clearly
1) will just come up with any old conspiracy theory you find and will back it if it’s simply not what the government say even if they do have soo very little scientific backing and are just straight up stupid.
2) will say stuff that’s factual and proven is now racist… like what’s next, it’s a racist comment to say that education systems in Europe are rated the highest in the world? Or that articles published by the likes of Oxford or Cambridge are trusted and backed a lot more than ones from universities that very few have heard of?
3) even when you have facts right in your face you’ll just deny or ignore them, and just post some dodgy link about them that’s got not credibility and minimal reliability as your excuses.
Like sorry but this stupidity is just next level 😂🤦🏻‍♂️
[Post edited 31 May 23:09]

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

The awful stink of Digital ID on 23:06 - May 31 with 663 viewsSFC_Referee

The awful stink of Digital ID on 16:01 - May 31 by TripleNiemi

Yeah, cos changing from a card to digital ticket is gonna save the planet when China are building more and more coal fuelled power stations each year. Did you like the flags we were all given at Wembley?
[Post edited 31 May 16:02]

But it still contributes, as yeah you are completely right that what’s going on in China right now is really bad for the environment and kinda makes a lot of what many other countries are doing a waste. But if things are to change then many counties need to start it, and try and basically force others, like China, to also play their part, otherwise we’ll never get anywhere

The awful stink of Digital ID on 23:12 - May 31 with 659 viewsSFC_Referee

You sure it’s not just your dealers been selling you? As I dunno what it is, but I’d of thought you’d be with the same dealer as jellybaby, but it really must be some strong sh*t for this level of… well there’s not even a word to describe it

The awful stink of Digital ID on 23:18 - May 31 with 654 viewsSFC_Referee

The awful stink of Digital ID on 18:55 - May 31 by PatfromPoole

Yeah well as anyone whos ever tried arguing with a conspiracy theorist whether that’s a flat earther to chemtrailist, you just can never get through to them and it is like talking to a brick wall as you can produce the most reliable, factual evidence there is and they’ll just make out that it’s fake and how everything is this bloke that seems to be running the world without anyone knowing
Which is why it just really ain’t worth the hassle and people may as well keep to saints topics on here

The awful stink of Digital ID on 00:27 - Jun 1 with 594 viewsJellybaby

The awful stink of Digital ID on 19:36 - May 31 by saints__fan__73

Laughing Boy are you still in denial about geo engineering, even after the BBC covered cloud seeding in Dubai. Did you miss that tweak to your programming? Come on 73, do keep up!

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

The awful stink of Digital ID on 06:16 - Jun 1 with 544 viewsHeisenberg

And in the real world we have a convicted criminal standing for the Presidency and the last two PMs saying he has been victimised. Not reported here but Liz Truss last week shared a platform with far right lunatics in the US actively saying they wish to overthrow the state and we have our own criminal Boris Johnson openly supporting Trump. Stop staring at the skies and banging on about non existent threats. The real conspiracy is right in front of you and its proponents are out in the open not a shadowy elite but a real and dangerous threat to us all.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024