Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many winning league games next season for SFC ? 12:08 - Jun 9 with 11966 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Is it possible for your club to get to double figures, or is that rather unlikely?

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 11:44 - Jun 20 with 1118 viewsdjsaint

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 11:18 - Jun 20 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Why do all football league matches now have tickets?

Does it cost them money to print these?

Not for us next season, we’re going digital/electronic 👍

Poll: Season ticket sales looking good. How many will we sell?

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:47 - Jun 20 with 1113 viewsPaleRider

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:39 - Jun 19 by saintsfanbrock

I had a response, but after sending it sitting on the train I genuinely became quite worried about you. It would be one thing if you posted a few comments every now and again, but you start threads like this and come back regularly throughout the day to check if people are responding to have an argument. And the responses are obscure and detailed so clearly this takes a lot of your time. So yes I deleted my response and am now trying to check on a fellow human as how lonely must someone be to keep looking for arguments from random strangers on the internet.

If you want message me your number via inbox and we can have a conversation at some point (maybe not football) or maybe reach out to people in your life if you are more comfortable with that.

Have you had any luck with your kind offer?

I'm not holding my breath as some people are really only happy stirring things up on the other side of a key board. I've always held the view that if you wouldn't say something to someone's face then you shouldn't post it but unfortunately some people's lives are so empty they can't manage that.
How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 11:55 - Jun 20 with 1100 viewsdjsaint

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 11:11 - Jun 20 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Because our stadium has been expanded to just under 21k.

Your club have only averaged 31k once in their history. I would say it’s unlikely to happen again anytime soon.

With your capacity at 21k:

What do you think your max gate possible will be (with segregation)?

What do you think your average league gate will be?

Is it now suddenly dawning on you 😆

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:09 - Jun 20 with 1081 viewssaintsfanbrock

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:47 - Jun 20 by PaleRider

I'm not holding my breath as some people are really only happy stirring things up on the other side of a key board. I've always held the view that if you wouldn't say something to someone's face then you shouldn't post it but unfortunately some people's lives are so empty they can't manage that.

Sadly not! I hope they are seeking the help from somewhere else!
How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 12:32 - Jun 20 with 1050 viewsButty101

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 10:25 - Jun 20 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Well, this won’t be happening, you would need to average 31,000. See post above

Do you think Portsmouth will ever average over a measly 22k again?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 12:53 - Jun 20 with 1032 viewsSaintNick

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 12:32 - Jun 20 by Butty101

Despite being a first division club for 25 seasons and winning the Title, Pompey in their 49,000 capacity ground only averaged over 30,000 a measly 7 times.

So in their history thats 7 times over 30k. in our 23 years in St Mary's we have managed that 12 times plus another 3 times 29k or more, despite being out of the top flight for 8 of those seasons.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 13:09 - Jun 20 with 1022 viewsdjsaint

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 12:53 - Jun 20 by SaintNick

Despite being a first division club for 25 seasons and winning the Title, Pompey in their 49,000 capacity ground only averaged over 30,000 a measly 7 times.

So in their history thats 7 times over 30k. in our 23 years in St Mary's we have managed that 12 times plus another 3 times 29k or more, despite being out of the top flight for 8 of those seasons.

And those 7 times were 1947-1953.

Apparently since then they’ve all been hiding from the taxman 🤣

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 18:21 - Jun 20 with 949 viewsTimSaint

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 15:27 - Jun 18 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

I think Exeter and Torquay are worse teams don’t you?

Maybe Plymouth are a worse team, we will soon find out.

Who will be the worse south coast PL team? Are you going to win that crown?

Check out your 84th place finish in the 2014-15 season. Just 9 seasons ago. You were the worst team on the South Coast - FACT !!

Somehow you managed to finish below both Exeter and Plymouth in that woeful League 2 season !!

Now that really is embarrassing.

We'll worry about the worst South Coast Prem side, only if and when you get there.

TimSaint

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:52 - Jun 20 with 914 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:47 - Jun 20 by PaleRider

Ooh, another red poster with a holier than thou attitude. I’m sure if you were actually bothered about the abuse you would realise that all of it has come from the red side on this thread ie C words including ‘Chav’ from your mate SaintBrock.

I’m sure being the balanced, mature poster that you so obviously are that you will feel the need to tell your red posters not to post something that they wouldn’t say to my face?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 20:55 - Jun 20 with 912 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 11:55 - Jun 20 by djsaint

With your capacity at 21k:

What do you think your max gate possible will be (with segregation)?

What do you think your average league gate will be?

Is it now suddenly dawning on you 😆

I’m sure with all your non turning up STH,s that the difference you have stated will be close. We have a 99% turnout, your is around 91/92%

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 20:57 - Jun 20 with 910 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 18:21 - Jun 20 by TimSaint

Check out your 84th place finish in the 2014-15 season. Just 9 seasons ago. You were the worst team on the South Coast - FACT !!

Somehow you managed to finish below both Exeter and Plymouth in that woeful League 2 season !!

Now that really is embarrassing.

We'll worry about the worst South Coast Prem side, only if and when you get there.

Would you be embarrassed if your club finished below Pompey, Brighton, Bournemouth, Plymouth and Torquay in the same season?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 20:58 - Jun 20 with 909 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 12:32 - Jun 20 by Butty101

If the stadium is expanded further, it will be a cert.

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 21:02 - Jun 20 with 907 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 12:53 - Jun 20 by SaintNick

Well, I’m sure that if we hadn’t loss those war years, we would have had several more years above 30k.

Is there a reason that you have only had one 31k + season?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 21:03 - Jun 20 with 905 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 11:44 - Jun 20 by djsaint

Not for us next season, we’re going digital/electronic 👍

So, is there a reason cash through the turnstiles isn’t used anymore across the country?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 23:00 - Jun 20 with 841 viewsdjsaint

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 21:03 - Jun 20 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

So, is there a reason cash through the turnstiles isn’t used anymore across the country?

Yeah, it’s called progress you fool!

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 23:12 - Jun 20 with 838 viewsdjsaint

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 20:55 - Jun 20 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

I’m sure with all your non turning up STH,s that the difference you have stated will be close. We have a 99% turnout, your is around 91/92%

So now you say it will be close!
Knew you wouldn’t commit to actual numbers, you know you’ve f*cked up don’t you? 😉

Go on, give us your best guess, use your own % turnout figures:

1. Your maximum gate.
2. Your average League gate.
3. Our average League gate.

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 09:04 - Jun 21 with 764 viewsButty101

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 20:58 - Jun 20 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

If the stadium is expanded further, it will be a cert.

Your last 50 years says otherwise...........

https://european-football-statistics.co.uk/attnclub/league/porm.htm

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 12:42 - Jun 21 with 703 views1teeminants

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 21:03 - Jun 20 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

130 hi hope you’re having a fab day.

What was your favourite shirt with sponsor. ?

This was mine

https://classic-shirts.com/product-eng-242394-2013-14-SOUTHAMPTON-FC-SHIRT-L.htm

AAP. Always above Pompey

I guess yours was the little cute heart TY ?

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 15:23 - Jun 21 with 627 viewsChesham_Saint

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 21:02 - Jun 20 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Well, I’m sure that if we hadn’t loss those war years, we would have had several more years above 30k.

Is there a reason that you have only had one 31k + season?

Rule one in debating - any reference to Hitler/The Nazis means you've immediately lost the debate.

You've had your fun, now pack up your key board and scuttle off back under your rock.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 21:01 - Jun 27 with 337 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 23:00 - Jun 20 by djsaint

Yeah, it’s called progress you fool!

So, people all over the world pay personal accountants as a way of paying much less tax, but all the football clubs in the country now have to legally account for all fans who have a ticket for games, and now have to pay a lot more tax than before; where previously clubs used to let fans in and collect the money without paying tax.

Just why would any club sign up for this?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 21:02 - Jun 27 with 336 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 12:42 - Jun 21 by 1teeminants

130 hi hope you’re having a fab day.

What was your favourite shirt with sponsor. ?

This was mine

https://classic-shirts.com/product-eng-242394-2013-14-SOUTHAMPTON-FC-SHIRT-L.htm

AAP. Always above Pompey

I guess yours was the little cute heart TY ?

AAP?

When was the last time SFC were above Pompey in the trophy stakes?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 21:11 - Jun 27 with 328 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 09:04 - Jun 21 by Butty101

Your last 50 years says otherwise...........

https://european-football-statistics.co.uk/attnclub/league/porm.htm

English League averages are the highest since 1954. Your not being very smart are you?

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 21:13 - Jun 27 with 327 viewsdjsaint

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 21:02 - Jun 27 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

AAP?

When was the last time SFC were above Pompey in the trophy stakes?

Well we’ve won one more recently than the blue few!

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 21:24 - Jun 27 with 322 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 21:13 - Jun 27 by djsaint

Is that really so?

[Post edited 27 Jun 21:25]

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 21:25 - Jun 27 with 317 viewsdjsaint

How many winning league games next season for SFC ? on 21:13 - Jun 27 by djsaint

What’s the chances we’ll do the 10k double over the blue few?

10k more average league attendance.
10k more season tickets sold.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024