Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dr Michael Mosely RIP 18:45 - Jun 9 with 1485 viewsbosh67

Such a complete tragedy. One of my absolute favourite presenters and evidently one of the really good guys in life. Totally baffled why he decided to take on a walk like that in that heat and without a phone or anything. And on his birthday. RIP.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dr Michael Mosely RIP on 18:48 - Jun 9 with 1455 viewsloftboy

The only saving grace is that he’s been found,must have been awful for his family wondering whether he was alive or not . RIP

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Dr Michael Mosely RIP on 09:06 - Jun 10 with 1099 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Very sad news, and shows no matter who you are, life is fragile.

Been following him since 2012 and found him brilliant! Unlike a lot of people in the field, he made it simple to understand, and unlike say, the folks at Zoe, he didn't overcomplicate by being too sciencey: just the necessary facts for you to decide to do or not fo something to improve your health.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Dr Michael Mosely RIP on 09:54 - Jun 10 with 1011 viewslosethedrum

Really admired him & he had the rare event of people saying good things about him whilst he was still alive . Had the best manner & the ability to reassure people with his upbeat positive approach , he will be sorely missed .
Dr Michael Mosely RIP on 20:39 - Jun 10 with 717 viewsnix

One of the few TV presenters you can imagine sititng in the pub with and not feeling irritated by or talked down to.

A genuinely lovely man whose health advice was both easy to follow and firmly rooted in the science.

RIP and you will be much missed.
Dr Michael Mosely RIP on 00:08 - Jun 11 with 528 viewsstevec

All terribly sad, particularly for his family, but I don’t get the fascination with TV presenters.

If you went to your doctor and said I’m 67 years old and thinking of going on an hour and a half walk across rough terrain with no discernible cover in 100 degrees of heat on a Greek island at the height of summer, have you got any advice? I’d want him struck off if he didn’t say, you’re a fcking lunatic who needs your head examined. Just. Don’t. Do. It.

And yet people hang on their every word. It’s extraordinary.

Already the Daily Mail is questioning why the Greek authorities didn’t discover him sooner and disgracefully implying that holiday makers on Symi should be showing greater empathy than continuing their holiday activities unabated. Just be honest, the guy made a monumentally stupid decision and tragically paid for it with his life.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024