Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just a reminder 17:42 - Apr 27 with 22507 viewsflynnbo

https://dulwichhamletfc.co.uk/
0
Just a reminder on 20:11 - Apr 28 with 3009 viewsJuzzie

Just a reminder on 20:08 - Apr 28 by aston_hoop

Sounds like it's been all them so far


You don’t get to a final by being bad, and they’re at home.
1
Just a reminder on 20:11 - Apr 28 with 3009 viewsaston_hoop

1-1, but you'd hardly know the way the commentator is going on. Sounds like a great goal anyway

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

0
Just a reminder on 20:11 - Apr 28 with 3000 viewsBig_Mac

Just a reminder on 20:09 - Apr 28 by Big_Mac

Yep. Hardly had any possession. Preparing them for the first team.


1-1
0
Just a reminder on 20:13 - Apr 28 with 2963 viewsconnell10

1-1

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Just a reminder on 20:29 - Apr 28 with 2817 viewsBig_Mac

Lonit, brother of former R Lorent Talla, playing Dulwich Hamlet.
0
Just a reminder on 20:31 - Apr 28 with 2791 viewsMrSheen

Who scored for us?
0
Just a reminder on 20:34 - Apr 28 with 2751 viewsconnell10

Just a reminder on 20:31 - Apr 28 by MrSheen

Who scored for us?


God knows this commentary is shite

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Just a reminder on 20:37 - Apr 28 with 2729 viewsBig_Mac

Just a reminder on 20:31 - Apr 28 by MrSheen

Who scored for us?


Jaiden Putman
1
Login to get fewer ads

Just a reminder on 20:45 - Apr 28 with 2653 viewseastside_r

Struggled early on with them pumping long balls up to their no.9 (who's massive.)

But came back into it latterly especially when the wind died down.

Our equaliser hit like a rocket.
1
Just a reminder on 20:53 - Apr 28 with 2553 viewsderbyhoop

Just a reminder on 20:45 - Apr 28 by eastside_r

Struggled early on with them pumping long balls up to their no.9 (who's massive.)

But came back into it latterly especially when the wind died down.

Our equaliser hit like a rocket.


There's updates on X if you follow @QPRAcademy

Sounds like our equaliser was a real piledriver. Nice one Jaiden

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

0
Just a reminder on 21:12 - Apr 28 with 2394 viewsconnell10

God those kids singing are aggravating 😩

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

1
Just a reminder on 21:13 - Apr 28 with 2380 viewsconnell10

2-1 Rangers

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Just a reminder on 21:13 - Apr 28 with 2378 viewsBig_Mac

2-1 QPR - Pearman
0
Just a reminder on 21:25 - Apr 28 with 2241 viewsconnell10

3-1 Rangers u rssssss great goal apparently

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Just a reminder on 21:25 - Apr 28 with 2247 viewsHammersmithR

3-1
0
Just a reminder on 21:37 - Apr 28 with 2062 viewsconnell10

Just a reminder on 21:25 - Apr 28 by HammersmithR

3-1


4-1

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

1
Just a reminder on 21:38 - Apr 28 with 2051 viewsconnell10

Another cup for our lads .....well done boys !!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Just a reminder on 21:40 - Apr 28 with 2021 viewsaston_hoop

Couple more for Pearman tonght. Start him at Portman Road on Saturday

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

2
Just a reminder on 21:40 - Apr 28 with 2005 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Just a reminder on 21:38 - Apr 28 by connell10

Another cup for our lads .....well done boys !!


It's coming home!

Well done our pups.

Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

0
Just a reminder on 21:41 - Apr 28 with 1997 viewsfrancisbowles

9 minutes added on.
0
Just a reminder on 21:43 - Apr 28 with 1948 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Just a reminder on 21:38 - Apr 28 by connell10

Another cup for our lads .....well done boys !!


It's coming home!

Well done our pups.

Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

1
Just a reminder on 21:47 - Apr 28 with 1884 viewsBig_Mac

5-1
0
Just a reminder on 21:48 - Apr 28 with 1872 viewsconnell10

Just a reminder on 21:43 - Apr 28 by PlanetHonneywood

It's coming home!

Well done our pups.


5-1 RANGERS GO NAP....

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Just a reminder on 21:48 - Apr 28 with 1860 viewsQPR_Hibs

Just a reminder on 21:48 - Apr 28 by connell10

5-1 RANGERS GO NAP....


Has Own Goal scored yet?

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

0
Just a reminder on 21:49 - Apr 28 with 1849 viewsconnell10

5-1 ft

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026