By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Bromley were my local side as an early teenager. Watched either them, Welling or Cray Wanderers most weeks when Rangers were away. Nice ground. Pain the arse to get to as 61 bus stopped at the wrong end of Hayes Lane.
I too watched a charity match there c 1983. Still have Ian Dawes sock ties in my self store unit in Brecon. Not there tonight the ouzo in Rhodes is more appealing.
Our keeper has the passing range of Glenn Hoddle. Can we play him in midfield? Isak and Phil look very good. Nice to have some real potential talent coming through and Alfie looks a lot bigger and stronger now.
[Post edited 31 Jul 23:18]
I thought our keeper was playing in midfield (he was so far up the pitch)! It would be interesting to see a ‘heat map’. I think he’s going to make a significant contribution this season.