Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poxy pop up ads on here. 14:51 - Sep 3 with 3712 viewsSnipper

Can anything be done to stop it?
0
Poxy pop up ads on here. on 15:02 - Sep 3 with 3170 viewsWokingR

Don't think it happens if you're logged in
0
Poxy pop up ads on here. on 15:13 - Sep 3 with 3118 viewsJeff

Poxy pop up ads on here. on 15:02 - Sep 3 by WokingR

Don't think it happens if you're logged in


correct, signing in reduces the pop ups considerably - you can only be signed in on one device at a time, so if you sign in on your laptop and then look at LFW on your phone you'll see pop ups etc.

Can we not knock it?

0
Poxy pop up ads on here. on 17:32 - Sep 3 with 2926 viewsSnipper

Only ever logged in on my phone. I’m well aware of all the ads when not logged in.
0
Poxy pop up ads on here. on 17:35 - Sep 3 with 2903 viewsMick_S

I’m still getting full page beggars when logged in.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

1
Poxy pop up ads on here. on 18:28 - Sep 3 with 2816 viewsMrSheen

Poxy pop up ads on here. on 17:35 - Sep 3 by Mick_S

I’m still getting full page beggars when logged in.


Me too. F&F can effing eff off.
0
Poxy pop up ads on here. on 19:03 - Sep 3 with 2741 viewsMick_S

Poxy pop up ads on here. on 18:28 - Sep 3 by MrSheen

Me too. F&F can effing eff off.


Same f’in here. Just got a visit.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
Poxy pop up ads on here. on 19:25 - Sep 3 with 2684 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Logging in helps reduce the number of ads, especially the highly irritating pop-ups.

Using an ad-blocking browser extension will stop the rest.

That said, LFW derives a small income from showing ads...
0
Poxy pop up ads on here. on 19:30 - Sep 3 with 2675 viewsTwoHalves

I’m getting ‘Walking Shoes For Elderly People With Balance Problems’ ads at the moment. They know me so well.
3
Login to get fewer ads

Poxy pop up ads on here. on 19:40 - Sep 3 with 2654 viewsQPROslo

Poxy pop up ads on here. on 19:25 - Sep 3 by Ashdown_Ranger

Logging in helps reduce the number of ads, especially the highly irritating pop-ups.

Using an ad-blocking browser extension will stop the rest.

That said, LFW derives a small income from showing ads...


I got few coming through today even while using a vpn with ad blocker.
0
Poxy pop up ads on here. on 19:41 - Sep 3 with 2652 viewsSuperhoops2808

I still keep getting Pornhub suggestions
0
Poxy pop up ads on here. on 19:44 - Sep 3 with 2644 viewsMick_S

Poxy pop up ads on here. on 19:30 - Sep 3 by TwoHalves

I’m getting ‘Walking Shoes For Elderly People With Balance Problems’ ads at the moment. They know me so well.


Wtf? Eh? How can shoes stop you falling over? I’m intrigued.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
Poxy pop up ads on here. on 19:50 - Sep 3 with 2609 viewsBluce_Ree

If you're on a phone you can use a browser called Brave. That'll sort it.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

2
Poxy pop up ads on here. on 20:06 - Sep 3 with 2574 viewsloftboy

Poxy pop up ads on here. on 17:35 - Sep 3 by Mick_S

I’m still getting full page beggars when logged in.


Me too

Poll: Who’s starting between the sticks v Preston?

0
Poxy pop up ads on here. on 20:18 - Sep 3 with 2528 viewsTwoHalves

Poxy pop up ads on here. on 19:41 - Sep 3 by Superhoops2808

I still keep getting Pornhub suggestions


Funny that, so does my friend.
2
Poxy pop up ads on here. on 20:23 - Sep 3 with 2517 viewsOldPedro

I use Nord VPN - no ads at all

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

1
Poxy pop up ads on here. on 08:42 - Sep 4 with 2215 viewsLoftgirl

Poxy pop up ads on here. on 19:50 - Sep 3 by Bluce_Ree

If you're on a phone you can use a browser called Brave. That'll sort it.


I use Brave on my PC. No ads for me.
1
Poxy pop up ads on here. on 09:48 - Sep 4 with 2131 viewsconnell10

I just get one for FF it takes up a whole page that's taking the piss.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Poxy pop up ads on here. on 09:55 - Sep 4 with 2122 viewsNorthernr

Has happened to me a few times, have raised it and will hopefully be sorted today, apologies.
1
Poxy pop up ads on here. on 10:06 - Sep 4 with 2090 viewsconnell10

Poxy pop up ads on here. on 09:55 - Sep 4 by Northernr

Has happened to me a few times, have raised it and will hopefully be sorted today, apologies.


Not your fault mate 👍

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Poxy pop up ads on here. on 10:15 - Sep 4 with 2074 viewsWokingR

Poxy pop up ads on here. on 10:06 - Sep 4 by connell10

Not your fault mate 👍


Yes it is
He's gone money mad and is raking it in
1
Poxy pop up ads on here. on 10:17 - Sep 4 with 2070 viewsloftboy

Poxy pop up ads on here. on 10:15 - Sep 4 by WokingR

Yes it is
He's gone money mad and is raking it in


😂😂😂

Poll: Who’s starting between the sticks v Preston?

0
Poxy pop up ads on here. on 10:27 - Sep 4 with 2050 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Poxy pop up ads on here. on 08:42 - Sep 4 by Loftgirl

I use Brave on my PC. No ads for me.


I use Brave on all my devices now. Once you've used it, it's impossible to go back to any other browser. The internet looks completely different - like it used to.
1
Poxy pop up ads on here. on 10:31 - Sep 4 with 2037 viewsLandshark

I don't mind the ads on here, I use an ad-blocker which blocks every other website but on LFW I let the ads through because the ads help fund this site. I'd be lost if I couldn't visit this site 100 times a day.
The only issue I have is that for some reason LFW really slows my computer down when ads are showing.
0
Poxy pop up ads on here. on 10:36 - Sep 4 with 2027 viewsNorthernr

Poxy pop up ads on here. on 10:15 - Sep 4 by WokingR

Yes it is
He's gone money mad and is raking it in


#hookers #blow
0
Poxy pop up ads on here. on 10:46 - Sep 4 with 2006 viewsloftboy

Poxy pop up ads on here. on 10:36 - Sep 4 by Northernr

#hookers #blow


You left out #Peroni!

Poll: Who’s starting between the sticks v Preston?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026