Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England v Spain....thread...if interested. 17:52 - Sep 26 with 4905 viewsqpr_1968

1-0 england

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:19 - Sep 26 with 1393 viewsconnell10

So easy ffs

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:20 - Sep 26 with 1398 viewsCamberleyR

3-2....

Poll: How many more points will we get this season?

0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:20 - Sep 26 with 1396 viewsqpr_1968

that spanish goal was quality....

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:21 - Sep 26 with 1387 viewsJuzzie

Maybe not now
0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:21 - Sep 26 with 1384 viewsToast_R

Amazing how a game turns on a missed penalty.
1
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:22 - Sep 26 with 1361 viewsWegerles_Stairs

English defence not the best.
0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:23 - Sep 26 with 1350 viewsMalintabuk

Honestly... they are something special Spain... that was some wonderful football
2
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:28 - Sep 26 with 1301 viewsconnell10

Took our best player off Gordon madness 😠

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

3
Login to get fewer ads

England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:31 - Sep 26 with 1272 viewsconnell10

Good job its just a glorified friendly.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:40 - Sep 26 with 1237 viewsMalintabuk

See England have been taking free kick lessons from us
2
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:43 - Sep 26 with 1192 viewsJuzzie

Enjoyable game despite the result, game turned with the penalty miss but England never gave up
3
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:44 - Sep 26 with 1172 viewsted_hendrix

England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:43 - Sep 26 by Juzzie

Enjoyable game despite the result, game turned with the penalty miss but England never gave up


And lost.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:46 - Sep 26 with 1160 viewsJohnBurkeQPR

If managers want fans to take this competition seriously then they should try taking it seriously themselves.

Why am I watching Branthwaite get given a charity cap whilst chasing the game in the 89th minute. Turned it off there and then.
[Post edited 26 Sep 21:49]
2
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:46 - Sep 26 with 1155 viewsMedwayR

England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:28 - Sep 26 by connell10

Took our best player off Gordon madness 😠


Seems to be a pattern emerging…

Poll: Who’s better?

1
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:50 - Sep 26 with 1134 viewsMajorShotKneesHoop

If its not the R's .... I can't be arsed. Is that wrong?
0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:56 - Sep 26 with 1100 viewsqpr_1968

England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:50 - Sep 26 by MajorShotKneesHoop

If its not the R's .... I can't be arsed. Is that wrong?


not really....if qpr aint playing it fills the gap.
whatever fills your gap, go for it...

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:56 - Sep 26 with 1095 viewsted_hendrix

I hate losing.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

3
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 22:04 - Sep 26 with 1075 viewsqpr_1968

England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:56 - Sep 26 by ted_hendrix

I hate losing.


yeah, its not great is it.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 22:42 - Sep 26 with 924 viewsNorthantsHoop

Good game, turned for us on the missed penalty, but Spain are a classy outfit. Bellingham is a truly World class player, thought he was great tonight. Think their subs changed the game, ours were flat. Again Tuchel takes Gordon off and we lose a game, his subs tactics has been poor, Calvert - Lewin and Garner hardly game changers, while Spain bring on quality.
5
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 23:06 - Sep 26 with 869 viewsted_hendrix

England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 22:04 - Sep 26 by qpr_1968

yeah, its not great is it.


No.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 23:33 - Sep 26 with 794 viewshamptonhillhoop

I'm sure this is more a sign of my ignorance of premier league football now, but I had to google Garner. No idea who he was. To be honest, Everton games are usually so dull I fast forward them on MOTD
1
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 23:56 - Sep 26 with 754 viewsCLAREMAN1995

England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:56 - Sep 26 by ted_hendrix

I hate losing.


How are you feeling Ted great to see you posting on here keep it up
0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 00:19 - Sep 27 with 709 viewsOakR

Went to the game with my son - I've mentioned on here family tickets are £25 adults and £12.50 U16s - great value.

Anyway, it was a great game to watch - Spain are a brilliant team, good to see them live.

We gave them their first two goals, but they missed quite a few good chances. Once they went 3-2 we could hardly touch the ball for ages. We had some good moments, both defences looked open at times, better team definitely won. Our playing out from the back was at times terrifying.

No disgrace losing by a goal to that team.

We do need a right back though who can attack.

Poll: Will we stay up?

2
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 00:44 - Sep 27 with 682 viewsbosh67

England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:28 - Sep 26 by connell10

Took our best player off Gordon madness 😠


Yes the last two games he's been taken off we've lost. We completely gave up the pace on the turnover without him and left everything to Bellingham, who is by far our best player but he's a one man army without Gordon there.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

3
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 14:20 - Sep 27 with 329 viewskensalriser

Time for England to find another penalty taker?

That's three England misses for Kane now including the one he was fortunately allowed to retake.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026