Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. 13:36 - May 15 with 13368 viewsBlackCrowe

Congrats Clive.

You finally managed to develop that multi-vote from isp piece of software.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 17:51 - May 15 with 1294 viewsDylanP

Made up for you Clive. Well deserved! I am sure I was just one of hundreds from this site that wrote in to nominate you. I know that you do a hell of a lot for fans like me who are based overseas. It isn't just that your writing and analysis is top notch, its also that you cover so many aspects of the games. I am delighted that you got this recognition that you richly deserve and know that your Dad would be so proud of you for following in his footsteps.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 17:57 - May 15 with 1283 viewspeejaybee

Congrats Clive.
Pullitzer Prize Next Year.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 18:12 - May 15 with 1267 viewsWestonsuperR

Well done and thank you for all the effort you put into running this site.
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 18:13 - May 15 with 1266 viewspomanjou

KERIST! That must have taken some serious graft to have pulled that off. Plus a bit of ass lickin and toadying in general. Gives us no hope since god knows when and finishes up 'supporter' of the year. Chutz in spades.

Give me strength, unbelievable, may I be struck dumb etc etc.

Sorry.....

Always a good read, if verbose, so keep it up Clive.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 18:25 - May 15 with 1251 viewsTheBlob

We're never going to hear the end of this are we.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 18:52 - May 15 with 1222 viewsDrewster

Nice one Clive.
Does this get you into the C Club?
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 18:55 - May 15 with 1216 viewsreal_loftus

Well done Cliveo, richly deserved

ATAF

ATAF.

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 18:57 - May 15 with 1215 viewswood_hoop

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 18:52 - May 15 by Drewster

Nice one Clive.
Does this get you into the C Club?

Very well deserved....

For those of us that have difficulties getting to games your reports are a great insight and your efforts in keeping this board the way it is are admirable.
Login to get fewer ads

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 19:07 - May 15 with 1204 viewsashranger

Well done Clive, well deserved.
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 19:13 - May 15 with 1186 viewsDan_Aykroyd

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 19:07 - May 15 by ashranger

Well done Clive, well deserved.

Totally deserved Clive...fantastic reports, foum etc! Your articles are absolutely top notch and thanks for all the effort you put in!
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 19:14 - May 15 with 1185 viewsted_hendrix

Yes, yes well done Clive, I must have been the only one that voted for Gordon Ottershaw It seems.

By the way, was that you Clive that picked up and answered Dave's phone Sunday night with a semi drunken "Ave some of that"?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 19:24 - May 15 with 1175 viewsconnell10

i must say i dont know clive and have never met him , but his match reports are just excellent and thats the reason i joined this board! the detail, humour and just plain good writing are worth an award on there own! so well done mate as they say where i live YOU DA DOGS!!!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 19:26 - May 15 with 1171 viewsEalingRanger

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 19:24 - May 15 by connell10

i must say i dont know clive and have never met him , but his match reports are just excellent and thats the reason i joined this board! the detail, humour and just plain good writing are worth an award on there own! so well done mate as they say where i live YOU DA DOGS!!!!!

Congratulations, cheers for all your hard work and rants about trains which manage to be laugh out load funny as well as completely true
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 19:30 - May 15 with 1163 viewscollegeranger

Well done Clive - this board brightens my life everyday and the reports are accurate, funny and occasionally a little left field!!! Keep it up and look forward to more of the same next season!
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 19:42 - May 15 with 1151 viewsmichael67

Well done Clive. As everybody says, great previews and reports. Can I ask you that you predict a dismal loss every game next season and that we will be the fastest relegated team out of the premiership? Please?

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 19:47 - May 15 with 1145 viewsQPRski

Sincere congratulations!!!
True recognition for all the hard work and effort over the many years.

I hope this further motivstes you to continue long into the future.

Cheers or "Na zdrowie!"!!!

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 20:22 - May 15 with 1113 viewsWeAreQPR12

Congratulations Clive and I am really pleased for you.

Superb articulate match reports and you have always acted in a pro/decent manner.

Other message board owners could take note.
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 20:36 - May 15 with 1095 viewsphilbozz

Brilliant Clive - so thoroughly deserved - we are very very lucky to have you - your writing is funny, entertaining, informative and about the club we all love, what more could we ask for - just keep it up! Many thanks for all you do for us.
Phil
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 20:40 - May 15 with 1091 viewsTGRRRSSS

Very well done and very well deserved, hope you enjoy ... what do you win???...
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 20:54 - May 15 with 1075 viewsCHUBBS

Its incredible how you find the time to work considering the effort you put in to supporting our great club.Well done and totally deserved
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 21:03 - May 15 with 1071 viewsmiddlesexhoop

Many congratulations Clive - well deserved. Great reports all season.
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 21:28 - May 15 with 1059 viewschris1969

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 21:03 - May 15 by middlesexhoop

Many congratulations Clive - well deserved. Great reports all season.

Sit a few rows behind you and I have suffered your numerous comical rants for a few seasons. You are like Basil Fawlty without the branch, but worse. Thanks for a great site and which I have spent far too long on over the last few seasons.

Congrats
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 21:34 - May 15 with 1048 viewsWatfordR

Clive, many congrats mate, very well deserved.
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 21:42 - May 15 with 1038 viewsFearless

Very well deserved Clive - congrats from me and Mick, Andy and Joe who are message board virgins
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 21:43 - May 15 with 1038 viewshoopsa

Very well done Clive. I echo all the above praise for your efforts on the site and the quality of your contributions.

I also think I remember, right back when people first started talking about relegation, that you said we would survive just, on goal difference. Not far off...

It obviously went downhill from there, and we were doomed, doomed, doomed.

Congratulations fella, you deserve it.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024