Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. 13:36 - May 15 with 13367 viewsBlackCrowe

Congrats Clive.

You finally managed to develop that multi-vote from isp piece of software.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 13:53 - May 15 with 1447 viewstimcocking

Speech, Speech, Speech!
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 13:53 - May 15 with 1440 viewswestolian

Excellent Clive, well done mate.

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 13:54 - May 15 with 1428 viewslondonscottish

Well done and well deserved.

We are all incredibly lucky to have you write such amazing match reports.

Truly top-drawer sports writing.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 13:54 - May 15 with 1418 viewsTonto

Congrats Clive.

Will you be partaking in the Heathrow Airport runway memorial celebration run this year as recognition for your fine work again this year?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 13:57 - May 15 with 1389 viewsJuzzie

Well deserved!

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 13:57 - May 15 with 1389 viewsstonebridgers

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 13:54 - May 15 by Tonto

Congrats Clive.

Will you be partaking in the Heathrow Airport runway memorial celebration run this year as recognition for your fine work again this year?

Fix !!!!

My vote went for QBP !!!!

Blimey if our supporter of the year is a non stop moaner there is no hope.

Seriously Well Done Clive - I am sure the award will take pride of place in LFW Towers

Stonebridgers

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 13:58 - May 15 with 1389 viewswhiffer

Congratulations
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 13:58 - May 15 with 1383 viewsdaveB

Well Done Clive, really pleased for you
Login to get fewer ads

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 13:59 - May 15 with 1374 viewsJAPRANGERS

just want to add my congratulations on the award and a great deal of thanks for making this site so great! Hope you'll be here until at least the end of the century init??
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 13:59 - May 15 with 1372 viewsAntti_Heinola

Well done Clive, thoroughly deserved. I voted for QBlockPete, but whatever ;)

Bare bones.

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:01 - May 15 with 1362 viewsJAPRANGERS

so they didn't mind your forecasting we'd go down then Clive??
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:01 - May 15 with 1361 viewsWegerle10

Top stuff Clive, richly deserved!

Speech! Speech! Speech!

We're the famous Queens Park Rangers, and we've got Roy Wegerle!

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:01 - May 15 with 1355 viewsAunt_Nelly

Congratulations Clive.

I voted for Chris Foy but only because you missed a few games this season.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:03 - May 15 with 1340 viewsQPR_Jim

Well done, well deserved.
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:04 - May 15 with 1337 viewsLewes_r

Well done Clive!

Now I want you predicting us to go down from game one please!

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:05 - May 15 with 1257 viewsFFE

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:04 - May 15 by Lewes_r

Well done Clive!

Now I want you predicting us to go down from game one please!

Gutted, I wanted Scott Jones to win.

Seriously, well done Clive.

I'm NOT the Fox

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:05 - May 15 with 1256 viewsSomersetHoops

Not based on accuracy of predictions then, but really wel deserved and well done Clive.

Who's Next?

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:06 - May 15 with 1254 viewsQPR_ARG

Fez off to you, mate!

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:07 - May 15 with 1246 viewsSuffolkHoop

Well done mate great stuff.
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:10 - May 15 with 1234 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Well done, Clive. You can retire now!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:16 - May 15 with 1211 viewsDevonWhite

As someone who's lived abroad for the past 6 years, your match reports have been especially valuable to me. Before this season, when it's been possible to watch all the games anyway, your match reports were the thing I relied on more than anything to keep tabs on how we were playing.

Fully deserved for the absurd amount of hours you put in week after week. Congrats
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:20 - May 15 with 1188 viewsJamie

Legend!

Shame for FreeSeat though. I really thought it was his year.....
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:22 - May 15 with 1175 viewsbaz_qpr

Brilliant Brilliant, Now we need to get national recognition for this site and in particular Clive's writing
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:24 - May 15 with 1156 viewsTonto

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:16 - May 15 by DevonWhite

As someone who's lived abroad for the past 6 years, your match reports have been especially valuable to me. Before this season, when it's been possible to watch all the games anyway, your match reports were the thing I relied on more than anything to keep tabs on how we were playing.

Fully deserved for the absurd amount of hours you put in week after week. Congrats

so basically what you are saying is - he deserved it last year, but didnt deserve it this year?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:24 - May 15 with 1156 viewslondonscottish

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:22 - May 15 by baz_qpr

Brilliant Brilliant, Now we need to get national recognition for this site and in particular Clive's writing

I'd like to see all the reports published. I'd buy a copy along with the season review DVD.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024