Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. 13:36 - May 15 with 13366 viewsBlackCrowe

Congrats Clive.

You finally managed to develop that multi-vote from isp piece of software.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:25 - May 15 with 1297 viewsstuartqpr

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:22 - May 15 by baz_qpr

Brilliant Brilliant, Now we need to get national recognition for this site and in particular Clive's writing

Congratulations Clive, a worthy winner!!!
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:25 - May 15 with 1295 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

An incessantly moaning drama queen who couldn't predict the score at kick-off.
Perfect.

Sincere Congratulations
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:26 - May 15 with 1289 viewslondonscottish

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:22 - May 15 by baz_qpr

Brilliant Brilliant, Now we need to get national recognition for this site and in particular Clive's writing

I'd like to see all the reports published. I'd buy a copy along with the season review DVD.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:26 - May 15 with 1285 viewsDevonWhite

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:24 - May 15 by Tonto

so basically what you are saying is - he deserved it last year, but didnt deserve it this year?

Yeah, I think he should give it back to be honest.
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:27 - May 15 with 1283 viewstoemasher

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:34 - May 15 with 1252 viewsade_qpr

from half a planet away Clive thank you for making the QPR experience so much more enjoyable, with intelligent reports laced with a dash of humour.

a well deserved award

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:34 - May 15 with 1251 viewsAlbRanger

Many, many congratulations Clive.

Thoroughly, thoroughly deserved and it's great to see you get some of the recognition your dedication, support, hard work and talent deserves.

Neil's write up brings a lump to the throat too!!
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:36 - May 15 with 1241 viewsNeil_SI

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:34 - May 15 by AlbRanger

Many, many congratulations Clive.

Thoroughly, thoroughly deserved and it's great to see you get some of the recognition your dedication, support, hard work and talent deserves.

Neil's write up brings a lump to the throat too!!

I want him to follow it up with a picture of himself cuddling his trophy in bed, just like how Neil Warnock did with The Champonship trophy.

C'mon Clive, you know it makes sense! ;)
Login to get fewer ads

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:38 - May 15 with 1227 viewsN12Hoop

Not sure your employer's will be so pleased with your dedication to the R's but we all are. Well done. If I ever bump into you in the Orange Tree the drink's are on me (well the first one anyway).

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:38 - May 15 with 1226 viewsBasingstokeR

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:36 - May 15 by Neil_SI

I want him to follow it up with a picture of himself cuddling his trophy in bed, just like how Neil Warnock did with The Champonship trophy.

^ This please
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:39 - May 15 with 1221 viewsericgen34

Congratulations!

I hope it will convince you to carry on with the games reports for many years!
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:39 - May 15 with 1219 viewsHAYESBOY

Well done Clive.

Fully deserved.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:43 - May 15 with 1203 viewsNorthernr

Thanks guys. To be honest I'm totally embarrassed about it but absolutely made up all the same. Found out this morning and couldn't believe it. My dad won it 14 years ago and was dead within 11 months so hopefully that won't happen again

There are people who deserve it far more than me but I'm thrilled that somebody actually took the time out to nominate me and it really means a lot. Thank you for the kind words.
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:44 - May 15 with 1200 viewsextratimeR

Well deserved!

Many thanks for all the work and excellent balanced journalism!
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:50 - May 15 with 1172 viewsimustbemad

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:43 - May 15 by Northernr

Thanks guys. To be honest I'm totally embarrassed about it but absolutely made up all the same. Found out this morning and couldn't believe it. My dad won it 14 years ago and was dead within 11 months so hopefully that won't happen again

There are people who deserve it far more than me but I'm thrilled that somebody actually took the time out to nominate me and it really means a lot. Thank you for the kind words.

Sure your dad would proud. Top lad. Well done.
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:50 - May 15 with 1169 viewsqprwpg

Congrats! I'm sure it takes a hell a lot of effort to go to each game, do the reports/previews/oppo focus/run this site, etc... Well done!

Twitter: @qprwpg

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:51 - May 15 with 1164 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:43 - May 15 by Northernr

Well done Cliveo well deserved and a chip off the old block clearly! Good work, well done and what a way to cap the season off!
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 15:03 - May 15 with 1140 viewsballbag

Well done Clive! Keep up the good work/supporting!

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 15:05 - May 15 with 1138 viewsHarps1609

Congrats Clive, much deserved!!!
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 15:09 - May 15 with 1126 viewsBerkoRanger

Many congrats Clive and thoroughly deserved. This is the very first web site that I look at when I log on.
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 15:12 - May 15 with 1116 viewsWalnut

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:51 - May 15 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Well done Cliveo well deserved and a chip off the old block clearly! Good work, well done and what a way to cap the season off!

....to be presented by Andy Hall.
I forward your match reports to any mates who support the opposition. They're usually gushing in praise of detail, fairness, humour & not forgetting blind vitriol. Of course as opposition supporters they know nothing so I cannot possibly post their compliments.
Congrats all the same
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 15:17 - May 15 with 1103 viewsCharlie1

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 14:36 - May 15 by Neil_SI

Aslong as you don't take the picture!

Well done Clive, thoroughly deserved.

I'm voting for my old man next year.

We've those battersea cnts back at HQ and Ashley Young. Bale, you got off lightly.

2:59 baby!

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 15:24 - May 15 with 1075 viewsHantsR

Presume this is all provisional and subject to the urine test?

It sounds weak to say congratulations but I know I'm not alone in feeling highly grateful, even privileged to have access to this site and avidly seek your thought-provoking, entertaining and even sometimes outrageous words.
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 15:26 - May 15 with 1067 viewshoof_hearted

Hat tipped and forlock tugged, sir.

I wonder who "member" of the year is?
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 15:28 - May 15 with 1061 viewscheeseydane

Not bad i suppose.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024