Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread 14:15 - May 17 with 8818 viewsSKABOUR

This makes for some quality reading!!

Enjoy...... http://www.griffinpark.org/forums/showthread.php?t=94508
Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread on 14:18 - May 17 with 6162 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Page 11 is great

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread on 14:20 - May 17 with 6137 viewsJuzzie

I really don't get why Brentford hate us so much as they mean nothing to us. A bit like us and Chelsea I suppose.

Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread on 14:21 - May 17 with 6132 viewssmegma

Why would anyone want to go a Brentford messageboard ?
Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread on 14:32 - May 17 with 6062 viewsRangersAreBack

They can always console themselves with precious trivia such as "Which is the only football ground to have a pub on each corner of its stadium?"
Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread on 14:37 - May 17 with 6034 viewsSydneyRs

That's gold, great to know they were agonising over it
Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread on 14:40 - May 17 with 6014 viewsJuzzie

What's amazing is they actually have a thread devoted to us over the whole season. I know we bang on about chelsea but I don't think we have ever had one thread devoted to just them over 9 months.

They (Brentford) like us really.

Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread on 14:44 - May 17 with 5988 viewsAntti_Heinola

It's funny - but who are Brentford?

Bare bones.

Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread on 14:48 - May 17 with 5968 viewsSydneyRs

They had their chance. Bircham in the last minute!
Login to get fewer ads

Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread on 14:52 - May 17 with 5940 viewsBluce_Ree

Chelsea not caring about us is one of the biggest myths in football.

They were going nuts when City scored the winner cos they thought we were down. It was mentioned on the radio the other day.

Plus there was a 'QPR Relegation Party' thing created on Facebook at the start of the season.

BrLOLntford.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread on 14:52 - May 17 with 5937 viewsJonDoeman

Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread on 14:40 - May 17 by Juzzie

What's amazing is they actually have a thread devoted to us over the whole season. I know we bang on about chelsea but I don't think we have ever had one thread devoted to just them over 9 months.

They (Brentford) like us really.

Stalkers!

It Is What It Is !!

Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread on 15:03 - May 17 with 5888 viewsdaveB

bless em, they must have been gutted on Sunday
Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread on 15:13 - May 17 with 5848 viewsLowerloftLad

Sorry who are they again and there not are rivals

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread on 15:15 - May 17 with 5840 viewsAunt_Nelly

Nice.
Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread on 15:16 - May 17 with 5832 viewsWanderR

Just read the whole thing with a smile on my face. They may not hold us in high esteem, but they are a likeable bunch. Went to Griffin Park for the first time for their pre-season friendly against Stoke, nice little ground, pub in each corner, could be fun to get them away in a Cup game next season.

Current location: OX10

Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread on 15:25 - May 17 with 5789 viewsBedford_R

Makes you think as into why put so much energy into hating us. Suppose it's similar to why we put so much energy into hating Chelsea. Now where's my Bayern Munich shirt????

RMH_R Reborn

Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread on 15:28 - May 17 with 5768 viewsVish

Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread on 15:25 - May 17 by Bedford_R

Makes you think as into why put so much energy into hating us. Suppose it's similar to why we put so much energy into hating Chelsea. Now where's my Bayern Munich shirt????

since we nabbed Rowly from them and when Bircham scored that last minute winner. what a moment that was.
Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread on 15:31 - May 17 with 5750 viewsdaveB

Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread on 15:28 - May 17 by Vish

since we nabbed Rowly from them and when Bircham scored that last minute winner. what a moment that was.

goes back to the 60's when Jim Gregory tried to merge the two clubs, they've hated us since despite most QPR fans being against it at the time.
Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread on 15:39 - May 17 with 5715 viewsQPR1882

Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread on 14:18 - May 17 by Metallica_Hoop

Page 11 is great

I GOT BORED READING THE 1ST POST ON PAGE ONE,HTF DID YOU MAKE IT TO PAGE ELEVEN ?
Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread on 15:41 - May 17 with 5703 viewsTacticalR

They would be better off focusing on how to get out of Division One.

Air hostess clique

Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread on 15:42 - May 17 with 5702 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread on 15:39 - May 17 by QPR1882

I GOT BORED READING THE 1ST POST ON PAGE ONE,HTF DID YOU MAKE IT TO PAGE ELEVEN ?

Luck! It was the biggest number I could get to from Page 1 and it happens to cover when West Brom pulled one back............

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread on 15:42 - May 17 with 5700 viewsballbag

Gary Blissett's face has haunted me on and off for the past 18 years.I can trace it back to when I was 12. My parents' telly froze while showing a close-up of his boat race after he'd scored a goal. I must've stared at it for an hour....completely hypnotised by that 'tache.

Never recovered.
Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread on 15:49 - May 17 with 5656 viewsandygg

They seem pretty knowledgeable about our club, they love us really.
Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread on 16:17 - May 17 with 5586 viewsQPR_Jim

Very good read, had me totally glued to it from the initial discussion about how they love Chelscum followed by pages of twists and turns through the religation scrap and final day scores capped of with them all slitting their wrists at our survival. Couldn't have planned it better myself.
Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread on 17:20 - May 17 with 5457 viewsBens_dad

Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread on 14:18 - May 17 by Metallica_Hoop

Page 11 is great

Read page 11 and those posted during the City game. How sad are these people? Does their whole football pleasure revolve around us getting relegated? Just shows you how bad their division and team must be. Very, very funny.
Bitter Brentford Forum: QPR Thread on 18:49 - May 17 with 5307 viewsWarfieldHoop

I had almost completely forgotton about Brentford. Thankfully that unplessantness is now behind us forever.

Although I am slightly concerned about the poster who said that some of his bees mates had decided to buy season tickets with us in order to watch premiership football. Surely their not jumping ship?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024