Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton memories 10:48 - Oct 17 with 2967 viewsNorthernr

We've actually had some right belters with Everton in the last 30 years - and some of our best performances. Obviously the Ferdinand, Sinton, Allen consecutive hat tricks, the hand of Devon White on the last day of the Lower Loft, the 1-0 home win in 1987 that put us top (or second?), the 3-0 a couple of years before that when they were reigning champions I think.

Good omen in the 1991 match as well - won 3-1 after starting the season without a home win in seven and with only one win from the first 12. Barker scored a great goal right at the death.

Memories? At any of these matches? Been a while since we had a decent reminisce about the good old days
Everton memories on 18:11 - Oct 17 with 448 viewswombat

Remember going there they year they won the title , stood behind the goal as joe the taxi divided the fans who had travelled up that day into two groups getting us to sign various songs during the game , Everton won and remembering being on the bus back to that station looking at what a miserable bunch of gits they were after winning the title . The rest of the day is a blur as I'd been boozing on the train since god knows o'clock

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Everton memories on 06:45 - Oct 18 with 402 viewsRoller

I guess it must have been it must have been January or February one year as it was very, very cold making the plastic pitch was treacherous. No player was all that comfortable in possession with the defences being completely on top until Graeme Sharp, completely out of character, danced straight through the middle of ours and scored. I think I only remember it as we went to see the stage show of Allo, Allo afterwards.
Everton memories on 07:04 - Oct 18 with 400 viewsQPR_10

got aticket for the school end, they beat us 5 something and that little git Dave T pulled us apart, all I could hear (scouse accent) was TOMMO< TOMMO) little basket case, loved him thou

"COME ON YOU SUPERHOOPS"

Everton memories on 07:07 - Oct 18 with 398 viewsQPR_10

Everton memories on 07:04 - Oct 18 by QPR_10

got aticket for the school end, they beat us 5 something and that little git Dave T pulled us apart, all I could hear (scouse accent) was TOMMO< TOMMO) little basket case, loved him thou

P.S Me and me Bro were on MOTD

"COME ON YOU SUPERHOOPS"

Everton memories on 07:44 - Oct 18 with 386 viewshoopstilidie

I cried when Dave Thomas left.

Still not over it now

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Everton memories on 07:51 - Oct 18 with 384 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Everton memories on 07:44 - Oct 18 by hoopstilidie

I cried when Dave Thomas left.

Still not over it now

Didn't cry but a piece of me died that day. I was so upset that my Mom misunderstood my grief and bought me an Everton school bag. Threw it across the room and I can still see her confused face. Only time my father hit me. All your fault, Thomas!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024