Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 14:19 - Oct 27 with 15145 viewsClive_Anderson

Don't see one so thought I'd give it a bash.

Might nick a draw if we're lucky today (just seen the line up).
Match Thread on 15:49 - Oct 27 with 1054 viewsQPR_Nippon

Match Thread on 15:25 - Oct 27 by QPR_Nippon

We're set up all wrong here IMO. Basically a 4-4-2 against Arsenal's 5 in midfield. Result - 23% possession so far. Only a matter of time before Arsenal find a way through.

Well we have improved since I posted this. We're being helped by Arsenal continuing their mediocrity of the past few games. Now up to 40% possession.
Match Thread on 15:49 - Oct 27 with 1047 viewsrunningman75

We have a brilliant corner taker yet are set pieces are still crap.
Match Thread on 15:50 - Oct 27 with 1041 viewsBrightonhoop

Giving them a good go so far. Atmosphere like a library.....
Match Thread on 15:50 - Oct 27 with 1041 viewsBrightonhoop

dp
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Match Thread on 15:52 - Oct 27 with 1008 viewsFDC

Need to keep the game slow, need someone in midfield to put their foot on the ball - someone like Faurlin in fact...
Match Thread on 15:52 - Oct 27 with 992 viewsPey

if Arsenal were ever there for the taking its today, but do think we don't look like a team who has any believe or understanding each other .
Match Thread on 15:52 - Oct 27 with 992 viewsBklynRanger

Let's have a bit more belief in their box, R's
Match Thread on 15:53 - Oct 27 with 986 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Good effort

Adel has definitely learnt to put in a defensive shift as well

It's got to be Yarg

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread on 15:53 - Oct 27 with 983 viewsWeaverQPR

So far so good just need to close down Cazola or that orrible detestable little prick Wilshre abit quicker. Still they havent had a corner yet!

@WeavQPR

Match Thread on 15:53 - Oct 27 with 977 viewsnadera78

Poor game of football. Two teams with no structure and no real idea of what they're doing or trying to do.
Match Thread on 15:53 - Oct 27 with 967 viewsderbyhoop

They can have the ball as long as they continue to do so little with it. I can see a smash and grab raid coming here, with Rangers sneaking a 1-0 win after 2 shots in the whole game.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Match Thread on 15:54 - Oct 27 with 949 viewsJAPRANGERS

where is a goal going to come from??
Match Thread on 15:54 - Oct 27 with 947 viewsrunningman75

Match Thread on 15:40 - Oct 27 by derbyhoop

Leicester 0-2 C Palace. The goals from Damien Delaney and Peter Ramage.

Reading 1 Fulham 0, Leigertwood scoring for the fake hoops.
Match Thread on 15:54 - Oct 27 with 941 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Match Thread on 15:53 - Oct 27 by WeaverQPR

So far so good just need to close down Cazola or that orrible detestable little prick Wilshre abit quicker. Still they havent had a corner yet!

"orrible detestable little prick Wilshre"

do you know something i don't?

It's got to be Yarg

Match Thread on 15:55 - Oct 27 with 935 viewsWeaverQPR

Match Thread on 15:53 - Oct 27 by nadera78

Poor game of football. Two teams with no structure and no real idea of what they're doing or trying to do.

Really? Seems we are doing ok to me.

@WeavQPR

Match Thread on 15:55 - Oct 27 with 912 viewsqueensparker

Agreed, two very nervous teams. Just needs one good final ball from either side...

We need to get on top of Wilshere, he looks brilliant from what I can see on the TV. Time for Samba to turn up the heat for his traditional yellow. Hopefully he'll be knackered second half he's been out so long.
Match Thread on 15:56 - Oct 27 with 911 viewsWeaverQPR

Match Thread on 15:54 - Oct 27 by Cornish_oooRRRR

"orrible detestable little prick Wilshre"

do you know something i don't?

No ive just taken a dislike to him and his face

@WeavQPR

Match Thread on 15:56 - Oct 27 with 893 viewsBrazilNutR

Match Thread on 15:53 - Oct 27 by derbyhoop

They can have the ball as long as they continue to do so little with it. I can see a smash and grab raid coming here, with Rangers sneaking a 1-0 win after 2 shots in the whole game.

I'd put Cisse or Mackie on for Bobby...he wins nothing in the air, offers no pace and doesn't close down.. Hoillet looks far more lively..but too isolated.
SWP as expected has yet to beat his man, who is not a great defender..and not very quick..even when he did get ahead of him he waited for Santos to get up and run back and tackle him...

Traore has done well...couple of lovely moments bringing the ball down under pressure...
Match Thread on 15:57 - Oct 27 with 886 viewsMatch82

Diakite needs to drop 5 metres, I'm worried how much space Carzola is finding between the midfield 4 and back 4.

Haven't seen Hoilett at all in this game, Zamora seems to be being doubled every time the ball comes forward, so there must be space elsewhere to take advantage of that.
Match Thread on 15:57 - Oct 27 with 876 viewsFDC

Which is working well for us in that it's preventing Arsenal from ripping us a new one. Need to keep the tempo down, maintain some possession - which means bringing Faurlin on imo.
Match Thread on 15:58 - Oct 27 with 873 viewss1cRanger

Our problem is no chances on goal... Zamora is marked by 2 players every time he gets the ball and he hasnt got the skill or ability to turn or take them on. Need to get Hoilett and Adel more involved in the attacking 3rd and shoot on sight.

Expect Cisse at some point, Faurlin too and maybe Hogan
Match Thread on 16:00 - Oct 27 with 848 viewsJAPRANGERS

Cisse Cisse
Match Thread on 16:02 - Oct 27 with 810 viewss1cRanger

Ok so a point in this game isnt a bad result but it heaps so much pressure on the Reading and Sothampton games... Nick a 1-0 win here and confidence will flow into the next few games
Match Thread on 16:02 - Oct 27 with 795 viewsTHEBUSH

Two teams playing as though it's a practice match, can't speak for Arsenal, but no excuse for us to stroll around as if nothing depended on it.
A couple of our players are doing ok, but for me, we are crying out for Cisse up front.
Match Thread on 16:03 - Oct 27 with 787 viewsCHUBBS

Match Thread on 15:55 - Oct 27 by WeaverQPR

Really? Seems we are doing ok to me.

I agree but you just get the feeling they will score and that will be it.I hope our plan was to keep them quiet for the 1st hour then throw a few bodies forward to nick a goal.If not can't see us holding out late in the game playing this way.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024