Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans to decide next season's kits 09:07 - Nov 2 with 3912 viewsColDale

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/fb_news.php?storyid=18530
Fans to decide next season's kits on 12:35 - Nov 2 with 914 viewslurker

Both the middle kits for me, thus keeping our lucky(ish) yellow kit
Fans to decide next season's kits on 12:35 - Nov 2 with 902 viewsSalwaDale

Like them. Can't decide which ones though.

TBBT

Fans to decide next season's kits on 12:48 - Nov 2 with 890 viewsKenBoon

2 and 2 for me.
There's not enough stripes on the 3rd Home kit and that 3rd Away would probably be berrys home kit if they ever got JD'd
Fans to decide next season's kits on 13:15 - Nov 2 with 865 viewsDorsetDale

Fans to decide next season's kits on 11:56 - Nov 2 by maybee

Fantastic that the fans are allowed some input regarding choice of kits for next season.

I understand that this was an idea from the Trust.

I'd go for number 2 home & away.

Can't believe anyone liking option 3 (away) unless they are a closet bury fan.

I understand your concern. It's the style of neck that swings it for me, having a small head means a tighter neck suits better.

That said, number 2 away with a decent collar would suffice. Not keen on the purple.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Fans to decide next season's kits on 13:24 - Nov 2 with 860 viewsChaffRAFC

Love the design of the option 1. The only thing I'd change is the amount of stripes on the home shirt. Like the idea of the Fila badge on the shoulder as well. It's more modern. The away kit for that option is absolutely outstanding and beats the others hands down but the problem will be kit clashes and a third kit being needed. Both kits for option 3 are awful, the away kit screams out Oldham away and Bury home to me and wouldn't touch it. Option 2 is decent but would have a white collar instead of black and the away kit it really nice.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Fans to decide next season's kits on 13:30 - Nov 2 with 855 viewsjudd

I like that white kit. In fact, I think we should have that as our first choice kit.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Fans to decide next season's kits on 13:42 - Nov 2 with 842 viewsLee_Bullet

Home 2 away 2 with chest and fila badge not centralised.
Fans to decide next season's kits on 14:13 - Nov 2 with 817 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Home 2 and Away 2.

In addition, the Lyndon Symmonds 'poodle perm' is a follical triumph.

It expertly marries the testosterone-dripping lion-mane look of Souness, (Alan) Kennedy and (Kenny) Clements with a more flowing freedom-loving mullet look of Waddle, (Pat) Sharpe, (Jesper) Olsen and gypsies.

It says............'Yeah, I'm a man, that's not in doubt, but I will have a top in my lager and borrow your hair drier.....got a problem with that love.'

Life was much more pluralistic before chav culture.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Login to get fewer ads

Fans to decide next season's kits on 14:14 - Nov 2 with 814 viewsRoChDaLe

the choices really are not very nice, the whole retro thing just doesn't work for me. I also wish that we'd have just a nice non striped kit, and the away kit go with something different maybe red

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Fans to decide next season's kits on 14:30 - Nov 2 with 802 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Fans to decide next season's kits on 13:42 - Nov 2 by Lee_Bullet

Home 2 away 2 with chest and fila badge not centralised.

If its not centralised as you put LB its just going be this season's kit another season although the yellow one is like the goalkeepers current kit expect being yellow and when were the last time we had an Red Away shirt not that i'm bothered

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Fans to decide next season's kits on 14:43 - Nov 2 with 788 viewsTomRAFC

away one is not a sensible alternative to any of the home shirts!

home one away three for me but not a huge fan of any of them

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Fans to decide next season's kits on 14:54 - Nov 2 with 778 viewsTVOS1907

Fans to decide next season's kits on 14:14 - Nov 2 by RoChDaLe

the choices really are not very nice, the whole retro thing just doesn't work for me. I also wish that we'd have just a nice non striped kit, and the away kit go with something different maybe red

Not sure how those are retro, tbh.

Anyway, just been past the shop and the shirts are in the window. The pictures don't really do them justice; they look much better in 'real life', as it were.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Fans to decide next season's kits on 14:56 - Nov 2 with 775 viewsTVOS1907

Fans to decide next season's kits on 14:30 - Nov 2 by DaleAwaydayBot

If its not centralised as you put LB its just going be this season's kit another season although the yellow one is like the goalkeepers current kit expect being yellow and when were the last time we had an Red Away shirt not that i'm bothered

1992/93, Taz. We wore it in a magnificent 4-0 win at Darlington.

Fans to decide next season's kits on 14:56 - Nov 2 with 775 viewsTVOS1907

Fans to decide next season's kits on 14:30 - Nov 2 by DaleAwaydayBot

And in a 3-2 win at The Shay.

I don't think any Halifax fans wanted to kill us that day though.

Fans to decide next season's kits on 15:21 - Nov 2 with 758 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Fans to decide next season's kits on 14:56 - Nov 2 by TVOS1907

And in a 3-2 win at The Shay.

I don't think any Halifax fans wanted to kill us that day though.

Not everybody in that town is sqeeky clean look what they did to clubs in evo-stik and other one would be Chester when they tried robbing one of the programme sellers

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Fans to decide next season's kits on 15:25 - Nov 2 with 747 viewssweetcorn

Fans to decide next season's kits on 12:05 - Nov 2 by TVOS1907

I can see robshaker rounding up all his friends to vote for that kit now.

0 votes then.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Fans to decide next season's kits on 15:55 - Nov 2 with 726 viewsTVOS1907

Fans to decide next season's kits on 15:25 - Nov 2 by sweetcorn

0 votes then.

Well ......

Fans to decide next season's kits on 15:55 - Nov 2 with 725 viewsTVOS1907

Fans to decide next season's kits on 15:25 - Nov 2 by sweetcorn

0 votes then.

Well ......

Fans to decide next season's kits on 16:40 - Nov 2 with 699 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Another season another two shirts. Absolute rip off.
Fans to decide next season's kits on 16:41 - Nov 2 with 698 viewsSalwaDale

Fans to decide next season's kits on 16:40 - Nov 2 by Albert_Whitehurst

Another season another two shirts. Absolute rip off.

Interesting that it takes until now before someone posts that. Think we've now just accepted that as the norm.

TBBT

Fans to decide next season's kits on 17:47 - Nov 2 with 663 viewsrafc1984

Home 1 Away 3 for me.
Fans to decide next season's kits on 17:56 - Nov 2 with 656 viewsfunkkk

What a terrible selection of shirts
Fans to decide next season's kits on 17:59 - Nov 2 with 653 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Do we find out which shirts win on 18th November as the Voting closes on 17th November

Fans to decide next season's kits on 18:19 - Nov 2 with 649 viewsAtThePeake

Good idea giving the fans the choice, I just don't like the choices.

Option 1: The away kit clashes even more with the home kit than our promotion season purple kit did. There are also way too many stripes.

Option 2: Good amount of stripes, but the collar and the white trim between the main body and the sleeves give it a very generic 90's pub team look. Not a fan at all. The away kit has a similar feel, and I'm not a massive fan of yellow as it is.

Option 3: Not enough stripes, and I don't understand that little white triangle thing underneath the collar. The away kit is fairly smart, but as people have already said, it looks like a Bury shirt.

I'll be sticking to my retro shirts I think. They're cheaper for a start and don't go out of date after one season...

As for the 'another year another 2 shirts rip off', if the club only released one home every two years and one away every two years there would be people complaining that we aren't maximising profit avenues and keeping up with our rivals. I'm glad the club are releasing two shirts a season, it's just that I won't be buying any of them.

Tangled up in blue.

Fans to decide next season's kits on 19:37 - Nov 2 with 610 viewsRalphs12

Fans to decide next season's kits on 18:19 - Nov 2 by AtThePeake

Good idea giving the fans the choice, I just don't like the choices.

Option 1: The away kit clashes even more with the home kit than our promotion season purple kit did. There are also way too many stripes.

Option 2: Good amount of stripes, but the collar and the white trim between the main body and the sleeves give it a very generic 90's pub team look. Not a fan at all. The away kit has a similar feel, and I'm not a massive fan of yellow as it is.

Option 3: Not enough stripes, and I don't understand that little white triangle thing underneath the collar. The away kit is fairly smart, but as people have already said, it looks like a Bury shirt.

I'll be sticking to my retro shirts I think. They're cheaper for a start and don't go out of date after one season...

As for the 'another year another 2 shirts rip off', if the club only released one home every two years and one away every two years there would be people complaining that we aren't maximising profit avenues and keeping up with our rivals. I'm glad the club are releasing two shirts a season, it's just that I won't be buying any of them.

2 and 2 for me with a nicer looking material and different collar.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024