Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject (n/t) 17:59 - Nov 4 with 8839 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

No subject (n/t) on 14:53 - Nov 5 with 1301 viewsbigchin

I've resisted joining in against you in the past - not because it is unfair, just because there are plenty of others who tell you what 95% of us are thinking.

However, whilst we are at it, what you did at the Oxford home game a couple of Tuesdays ago just proves that no-one in their right mind would give you a job let alone as a journalist.

You moved in to the middle of the WMG and when one of our smack heads was evicted by stewards AT LEAST TWO SECTIONS AWAY, you abused the stewards for a good 15 minutes without having the slightest clue why he had been thrown out!!

You deserve every ounce of stick you get!
No subject (n/t) on 14:54 - Nov 5 with 1288 viewsDorsetDale

No subject (n/t) on 14:32 - Nov 5 by judd

It's Jeffrey, ffs.

I thought it was spelt "lying barsteward"

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

No subject (n/t) on 14:59 - Nov 5 with 1270 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

No subject (n/t) on 14:53 - Nov 5 by bigchin

I've resisted joining in against you in the past - not because it is unfair, just because there are plenty of others who tell you what 95% of us are thinking.

However, whilst we are at it, what you did at the Oxford home game a couple of Tuesdays ago just proves that no-one in their right mind would give you a job let alone as a journalist.

You moved in to the middle of the WMG and when one of our smack heads was evicted by stewards AT LEAST TWO SECTIONS AWAY, you abused the stewards for a good 15 minutes without having the slightest clue why he had been thrown out!!

You deserve every ounce of stick you get!

bigchin you need to get your facts right before slating me i were sat at the top of the Pearl Street first half i can get about 20 people to verify that then after coming out of studd's for the 2nd half i sat down near the front behind goal and you also need to get your facts right about the steward involved in the incident he provoked them therefore whatever action they took if it were right or wrong were in self defense before taking my name to the cleaners i want you to look up a word called "Libelous"

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

No subject (n/t) on 14:59 - Nov 5 with 1268 viewsTomRAFC

while i know you have at least tried to improve your level of discourse on this board tazzy you are showing so clearly that you know absolutely nothing about the sports media industry and how it works.

add to that the fact that anyone who has seen the way you behave after a sweet sherry needed the smelling salts and a spoonfull of mustard and surely you can see why people are saying what they are saying,

there are people on this board involved in the field who have offered you on a silver platter all you need to know to truly get going and you treat them with contempt. it's worth bearing in mind that i sincerely doubt they have done this out of compassion but irritation to see someone talking such nonesense while they put the work in.

if you are sick of retorts to your match reports then don't come posting them on someone elses websites particularly a forum where the whole point is to reply.

either this or you are infact david mitchell in which case i am a very big fan david mitchell can i have a job as david mitchell as i would like a job as david mitchell even thought i haven't got my BA in being david mitchell.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

No subject (n/t) on 15:04 - Nov 5 with 1250 viewsjudd

No subject (n/t) on 14:59 - Nov 5 by DaleAwaydayBot

bigchin you need to get your facts right before slating me i were sat at the top of the Pearl Street first half i can get about 20 people to verify that then after coming out of studd's for the 2nd half i sat down near the front behind goal and you also need to get your facts right about the steward involved in the incident he provoked them therefore whatever action they took if it were right or wrong were in self defense before taking my name to the cleaners i want you to look up a word called "Libelous"

psst, Tazzy lad,we've had this one before. Slander is defamation by oral utterance. Libel is the written version.

Free law lesson for you.

Poll: What is it to be then?

No subject (n/t) on 15:05 - Nov 5 with 1258 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Tazzy, can I redirect you to the word 'libelous'?

'slander' is traditionally the spoken word.
No subject (n/t) on 15:07 - Nov 5 with 1247 viewsDaley_Lama

Slander - spoken
Libel - written

I suggest you look at the above four words and work out that when somebody writes something on the internet that you think is defamatory towards you, it is libellous, not slanderous.

Poll: DF in or out

No subject (n/t) on 15:09 - Nov 5 with 1237 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

No subject (n/t) on 15:05 - Nov 5 by Albert_Whitehurst

Tazzy, can I redirect you to the word 'libelous'?

'slander' is traditionally the spoken word.

I changed it

Login to get fewer ads

No subject (n/t) on 15:10 - Nov 5 with 1232 viewsjudd

No subject (n/t) on 15:09 - Nov 5 by DaleAwaydayBot

I changed it

Are you going to sue then?

No subject (n/t) on 15:14 - Nov 5 with 1220 viewsbuckbyname

I read with interest and amusement almost everything that you write on here Taz. I don't know you personally as a it seems do a number of people on here, but have gleaned a lot from the style of writing and content.

Your meanderings are better than any meditation at reinforcing my patience. Every time I see an "i" instead of an "I"; every "of" in place of a "have" and the ubiqitous "were" when "was" or "where" might be correct, I want to answer with corrections. You aren't the only one using incorrect vocabulary, capitalisation, spelling or grammar but trying to outdo everyone else consistently is a feat.
Perhaps an English Language course might be useful, if you don't want to pay the fees, a spell in Shawshank might be beneficial.
No subject (n/t) on 15:46 - Nov 5 with 1181 viewsdeezel

The idea of being David Mitchell, even for a day, is a good one.

It would have to be a day when Victoria Coren was at home though
No subject (n/t) on 15:48 - Nov 5 with 1178 viewsjudd

No subject (n/t) on 15:46 - Nov 5 by deezel

The idea of being David Mitchell, even for a day, is a good one.

It would have to be a day when Victoria Coren was at home though

Coren is too much like Coven, which is a bunch of witches, tbh.

No subject (n/t) on 15:51 - Nov 5 with 1172 viewsbuckbyname

She is better looking but not nearly as witty as her Dad
No subject (n/t) on 15:58 - Nov 5 with 1160 viewsBuryhomenitebum

I'd poker, she is fit.
No subject (n/t) on 16:06 - Nov 5 with 1135 viewsPDIDDY

No subject (n/t) on 15:10 - Nov 5 by judd

Are you going to sue then?

does she live in peterboro ?

Gissa job

No subject (n/t) on 16:13 - Nov 5 with 1127 viewsBobbyjoe

If only it were all irony; it would be absolute comic gold!
No subject (n/t) on 16:16 - Nov 5 with 1120 viewsjudd

No subject (n/t) on 16:13 - Nov 5 by Bobbyjoe

Pity, Bobbyjoe, that we no longer have the Rivals site, eh?

No subject (n/t) on 16:57 - Nov 5 with 1062 viewsBobbyjoe

No subject (n/t) on 16:16 - Nov 5 by judd

Pity, Bobbyjoe, that we no longer have the Rivals site, eh?

Indeed, Judd. I'm getting all misty-eyed over those other great, moustache-twirling, comic villains like Rob and Black Dog!
No subject (n/t) on 16:59 - Nov 5 with 1058 viewsDaley_Lama

WERE GRATE UR KNOT

Life imitates art nowadays.

Poll: DF in or out

No subject (n/t) on 17:02 - Nov 5 with 1055 viewsjudd

No subject (n/t) on 16:57 - Nov 5 by Bobbyjoe

Indeed, Judd. I'm getting all misty-eyed over those other great, moustache-twirling, comic villains like Rob and Black Dog!

I was more minded of Sheridan to be honest, although Rob's literary prowess is certainly up there with the greatest.

No subject (n/t) on 19:19 - Nov 5 with 976 viewsSandyman

No subject (n/t) on 16:13 - Nov 5 by Bobbyjoe

It isn't and it is
No subject (n/t) on 19:22 - Nov 5 with 966 viewswroughtironron

This thread is great comedy - pathos, delusional aspiration, mangling the English language, badinage, insults,confusion,observation and vitriol.

Fantastic

No subject (n/t) on 20:37 - Nov 5 with 904 viewsThacks_Rabbits

No subject (n/t) on 19:22 - Nov 5 by wroughtironron

This thread is great comedy - pathos, delusional aspiration, mangling the English language, badinage, insults,confusion,observation and vitriol.

Fantastic

Taz - There is no way in the world that Radcliffe Boro wanted you as Press Officer - I am sad I missed that origional piece of utter crap as that is one of the funnier things you have said.

You would be better off attempting to get a decent course in photography as being a journalist requires not just intelligence but a grasp of the language. Living in some benefit induced bubble will not get you anywhere - just get a grip on reality.

I quite like your away day posts - not because they are particularly good, or well written, just that its nice you try - and take the trouble.

Keep doing them but ffs - do something you can achieve - and dont say I will prove you wrong ffs!!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

No subject (n/t) on 20:40 - Nov 5 with 889 viewsjudd

No subject (n/t) on 20:45 - Nov 5 with 875 viewsFondles

No subject (n/t) on 20:40 - Nov 5 by judd

The picture is far to large for my phone and crashes it constantly, the lighting is also no good.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024