Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject (n/t) 17:59 - Nov 4 with 8841 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

No subject (n/t) on 20:46 - Nov 5 with 1486 views442Dale

The tattoo is shit too.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

No subject (n/t) on 20:47 - Nov 5 with 1469 viewsjudd

No subject (n/t) on 20:45 - Nov 5 by Fondles

The picture is far to large for my phone and crashes it constantly, the lighting is also no good.

Good.

Poll: What is it to be then?

No subject (n/t) on 21:17 - Nov 5 with 1434 viewsG_Dale

5 pages of chuckles. Well, chuckles and sympathy and I never got to see the original post

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

No subject (n/t) on 23:20 - Nov 5 with 1366 viewsbigchin

No subject (n/t) on 14:59 - Nov 5 by DaleAwaydayBot

bigchin you need to get your facts right before slating me i were sat at the top of the Pearl Street first half i can get about 20 people to verify that then after coming out of studd's for the 2nd half i sat down near the front behind goal and you also need to get your facts right about the steward involved in the incident he provoked them therefore whatever action they took if it were right or wrong were in self defense before taking my name to the cleaners i want you to look up a word called "Libelous"

I rest my f***ing case!

I appreciate the tip but I don't actually need a dictionary, I already know the meaning of the word.

I couldn't give a rat's arse where you sat in the first half so I don't need any witnesses. If I insinuated that you were not sat at the top of the stand (which i didn't) then sue me for libel! Just do me a favour and jot it down in writing for me will you?

The point of my post was that you could not know why they were thrown out. And that is the truth, because you did not move in the 2nd half and the incident occurred at least 50 yards away towards the end of the match. You may have found out since, but you couldn't know at the time yet you still felt compelled to abuse the stewards.

I am not defaming your character - I don't really think I need to!
Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) Cancelled on 12:00 - Nov 6 with 1241 viewsHK_Dale

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) Cancelled on 10:09 - Nov 5 by DaleAwaydayBot

There is more than one way to get your foot in the door thats a fact and why should i get in thousands of pounds worth of debt for a piece of paper from from a Uni when the Government have tripled fee's i'm not stupid and i bet my way works and i bet i get my foot on that ladder you've gotta start from the bottom Uni Qualifed or Not that's a FACT!!

You're right - there is more than one way. But in all honesty, as numerous others have pointed out, a degree is massively helpful.

Although you probably don't realise this based on your "piece of paper" comment there is a lot more you learn at uni then just getting a piece of paper. Particularly in the field you want to get in, a degree is useful as it also will teach you various things about the necessary ethics you require etc.

I find it somewhat offensive that you are insinuating that those of us that went to uni got nothing out of it other than debt and a piece of paper.
Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) Cancelled on 12:13 - Nov 6 with 1218 viewsDaley_Lama

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) Cancelled on 12:00 - Nov 6 by HK_Dale

You're right - there is more than one way. But in all honesty, as numerous others have pointed out, a degree is massively helpful.

Although you probably don't realise this based on your "piece of paper" comment there is a lot more you learn at uni then just getting a piece of paper. Particularly in the field you want to get in, a degree is useful as it also will teach you various things about the necessary ethics you require etc.

I find it somewhat offensive that you are insinuating that those of us that went to uni got nothing out of it other than debt and a piece of paper.

Yep, you also get a photograph of yourself in a stupid hat and gown and an addiction to Monster Munch in my experience.

Poll: DF in or out

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) Cancelled on 12:16 - Nov 6 with 1211 viewsTVOS1907

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) Cancelled on 12:13 - Nov 6 by Daley_Lama

Yep, you also get a photograph of yourself in a stupid hat and gown and an addiction to Monster Munch in my experience.

It was Pot Noodle in my day, tbh.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) Cancelled on 12:46 - Nov 6 with 1164 viewsPotterDale

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) Cancelled on 12:16 - Nov 6 by TVOS1907

It was Pot Noodle in my day, tbh.

Bacon bits and TVP Cottage Pie for me
Login to get fewer ads

No subject (n/t) on 12:50 - Nov 6 with 1156 viewsjudd

Stripey scarves, regattas and ladders.

Poll: What is it to be then?

No subject (n/t) on 14:45 - Nov 6 with 1090 viewsBobbyjoe

Defecting (and, no, that's not a typo!).
No subject (n/t) on 14:51 - Nov 6 with 1077 viewsboffley

Sit ins (and that's not a typo either)
No subject (n/t) on 16:11 - Nov 6 with 1008 viewsCockneyDale

pills and coke in my day
No subject (n/t) on 20:50 - Nov 6 with 900 viewsdownunder

University. A fountain of knowledge where students go to drink.
Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) Cancelled on 22:50 - Nov 6 with 860 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) Cancelled on 10:24 - Nov 5 by TTNYear

You also have to have a modicum (a little bit) of talent. But don't worry Taz you have enough mollycoddlers on here to give you the confidence to try and get this job that I think (and I know it's harsh), you have no hope of getting. You keep listening to the opinions you want to listen to and churning out stuff that if you wanted to improve, you would have done long ago. I know I'm wasting my time, you won't listen, you never do. That's ok you have sycophants that will answer for you... Don't give up Tazzy ... I really like your reviews... The hope will kill you Taz, because you listen to them, and not the harshness. But in the future when you're still taking pictures of pub chalk boards and still using 'were' instead of 'was'... And you're no where near a journalists job. I'm hoping you'll think 'that cambridge tw@t was right, and all the people patting me on the head were wrong'.You have to be cruel to be kind, but the reverse is also true being kind is sometimes cruel, especially when it's false hope.

If you truly want to be a journalist then invest in a decent English course ... Fook me it would be a start

You're talking shite.

Explain Jade Goody?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) Cancelled on 22:54 - Nov 6 with 848 viewsphomem

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) Cancelled on 22:50 - Nov 6 by BigDaveMyCock

You're talking shite.

Explain Jade Goody?

Taz for big brother it is then
Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) Cancelled on 22:59 - Nov 6 with 843 viewsroccydaleian

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) Cancelled on 22:54 - Nov 6 by phomem

Taz for big brother it is then

I'd actually watch that shite, if the Tazbot was in it.
Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) Cancelled on 23:06 - Nov 6 with 833 viewsDoris

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) Cancelled on 22:50 - Nov 6 by BigDaveMyCock

You're talking shite.

Explain Jade Goody?

your right he is talking shite because tazzy is laughing all the way to the bank,while he is probably getting more on benefits than we are getting on running our own businesses and employing people.We are the mugs not him for trying to make a living and employing people who want to work.
Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) Cancelled on 23:16 - Nov 6 with 822 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) Cancelled on 22:59 - Nov 6 by roccydaleian

I'd actually watch that shite, if the Tazbot was in it.

Exactly, I would.

That's why I disagree with TTN. I think there maybe an outside chance of Mr Robot's writings gaining a following beyond this forum.

The problem is his popularity will be for reasons he doesn't want. I genuinely love reading his reviews because I think they're funny. However, I don't think that's his intention.....and maybe that makes it even funnier.

Still, if he learns to embrace it, and not be delusional, he might benefit from it and gain some form of following.

He's certainly the best worst sports journalist I've ever read and I hope he keeps it up.

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) Cancelled on 23:22 - Nov 6 with 814 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) Cancelled on 23:06 - Nov 6 by Doris

your right he is talking shite because tazzy is laughing all the way to the bank,while he is probably getting more on benefits than we are getting on running our own businesses and employing people.We are the mugs not him for trying to make a living and employing people who want to work.

Offer him a job then.

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) Cancelled on 23:24 - Nov 6 with 809 viewsDoris

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) Cancelled on 23:22 - Nov 6 by BigDaveMyCock

Offer him a job then.

I dont pay skilled men the money he is netting from the state.
Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) Cancelled on 23:34 - Nov 6 with 786 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) Cancelled on 23:24 - Nov 6 by Doris

I dont pay skilled men the money he is netting from the state.

I suspect you really don't know what he gets in benefits.

You really want to see him working. That's very honourable and I admire and agree with you on this point.

As an employer who is desperate to see him work, why don't you offer him a job? He may very well forgo his benefits for whatever job you offer him.

Go on, if it bothers you that much........offer him a job.

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) Cancelled on 23:49 - Nov 6 with 770 viewsDoris

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) Cancelled on 23:34 - Nov 6 by BigDaveMyCock

I suspect you really don't know what he gets in benefits.

You really want to see him working. That's very honourable and I admire and agree with you on this point.

As an employer who is desperate to see him work, why don't you offer him a job? He may very well forgo his benefits for whatever job you offer him.

Go on, if it bothers you that much........offer him a job.

You really havent taken my comments right ,i couldnt give a toss about him or anybody else,i have had that kicked out of me many years ago.I have no honour as you imply because i am now one really selfish person and you missread my last post ,i wouldnt employ him even if he gave up his benefits for the simple reason he is not employable.You can suspect all you want about what i and other posters know about the system of benefits are but remember the people who are paying these people are sometimes pretty pi--ed off about what they are doing.
It bothers me even less now i have my latest tax bill and as you already know i like to stir things a little bit now and then ,some people bite some dont.
Tazzy seems to have the intelligence not to.
Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) Cancelled on 09:15 - Nov 7 with 728 viewssweetcorn

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) Cancelled on 23:49 - Nov 6 by Doris

You really havent taken my comments right ,i couldnt give a toss about him or anybody else,i have had that kicked out of me many years ago.I have no honour as you imply because i am now one really selfish person and you missread my last post ,i wouldnt employ him even if he gave up his benefits for the simple reason he is not employable.You can suspect all you want about what i and other posters know about the system of benefits are but remember the people who are paying these people are sometimes pretty pi--ed off about what they are doing.
It bothers me even less now i have my latest tax bill and as you already know i like to stir things a little bit now and then ,some people bite some dont.
Tazzy seems to have the intelligence not to.

"Tazzy seems to have the intelligence not to. "

SAY WHAT?!?

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

No subject (n/t) on 13:18 - Nov 7 with 658 viewsNewMilne

No subject (n/t) on 13:05 - Nov 5 by DaleAwaydayBot

putting down somebody making them feel little isn't excally helping matters good job that I've learn't that doubters are always wrong when it comes to either jealously or having a dream and having a plan to make that dream become a reality

Quite right Tazzy.
With a writing style like yours, and five years at college, who could disagree that you will go far in your chosen career.

Shertinlynotme
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024