Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) 22:42 - Nov 4 with 3799 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

My day began a Rochdale Station i got the train to Manchester Victoria then jumped on what i though were the Bolton train were i accidentally ended up in Swinton were i had to go a stop back on myself ending up back at Salford crescent were i got the train to Bolton then changed again at Preston were i bumped into Rochdale i eventually got the train to Lancaster we had a drinks stop at the station were they were doing an offer on cans 2 for £4 or 1 for £2.75 then i had a view of Lancaster City ground from the massive field which i didn't enter as the train were leaving Lancaster at 1ish on the Lancaster train there were great atmosphere we ended up going to a pub called the station what was near after a walk through the Market what were a tinpot version of Blackpool

We ended up getting a taxi to the ground even though i requested a mini-bus at the bar then i got to the globe arena wasn't that taken away by the new constructed ground it looked kinda plastic at half time i ended up getting probably one of the worst pies ever the away end stunk atleast at Christie Road it were clean. Second Half were interesting after Donnelly scored a cracking goal to equalize it went mental during the second half the singers gave into there none joining strike and we got a cracking yellow army atmosphere going in the terrace

I couldn't get very good shots as the ground were around dark spots shaded by the stand's just like Colchester and Chesterfield but the sky were Amazing

I got the train back an hour after kick off then ended up on a train with rochdale fans in a mixed mood over the result then when got back into Lancaster saw Lancaster City's Giant Axe as floodlight were still on popped down to the ground before getting train to Preston on the way back on the Preston Train as soon as we hit Horwich Parkway were the train was taken over by Bolton Wanderers fans who just seen their team beta Cardiff City at the Reebok stadium i got talking to a couple before they got off at Bolton explained i were a Rochdale Fans and that i were traveling back after we drew 1-1 i eventually got to Salford Crescent were i changed for a direct train to Manchester Victoria as i didn't need to go Manchester Pic or Manchester Oxford Road i eventually got into Manchester Victoria for 8ish then ended up getting the train to Rochdale

I hope you all stay tuned for next segment Port Vale Away

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 22:48 - Nov 4 with 2043 viewsjudd

Thanks Tazzy lad.

Just a couple of points:

1. JK scored after Donnelly's shot were saved
2. Morecambe's pies are available in Harrods, a big posh grocer's and stuff in London.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 22:49 - Nov 4 with 2042 viewsroccydaleian

J.K. scored the equalizer, not Donnelly.
Edit. Judd beat me to it
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 22:53 - Nov 4 with 2020 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 22:48 - Nov 4 by judd

Thanks Tazzy lad.

Just a couple of points:

1. JK scored after Donnelly's shot were saved
2. Morecambe's pies are available in Harrods, a big posh grocer's and stuff in London.

everyone in the stand were saying Donnelly scored it thats why i tried getting going the same old Donnelly always scoring

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 22:55 - Nov 4 with 2012 views442Dale

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 22:53 - Nov 4 by DaleAwaydayBot

everyone in the stand were saying Donnelly scored it thats why i tried getting going the same old Donnelly always scoring

Same old Donnelly, never controlling.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 22:56 - Nov 4 with 2002 viewschuckleberry

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 22:53 - Nov 4 by DaleAwaydayBot

Think I've lost the will to live.
Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 23:21 - Nov 4 with 1953 viewsRotherhamDale

In all fairness though, the short, dark haired, tattooed Donnelly looks just like the tall, ginger, and pale Jason Kennedy, so its an easy mistake to make.

Possession with progression.

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 23:28 - Nov 4 with 1944 viewsroccydaleian

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 23:21 - Nov 4 by RotherhamDale

In all fairness though, the short, dark haired, tattooed Donnelly looks just like the tall, ginger, and pale Jason Kennedy, so its an easy mistake to make.

Surely not, if you want to be a sports journo.
Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 00:25 - Nov 5 with 1899 viewsTVOS1907

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 22:56 - Nov 4 by chuckleberry

Think I've lost the will to live.

That will be the man flu.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 06:58 - Nov 5 with 1851 viewsphomem

A review with no review of the match - novel idea
Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 13:14 - Nov 5 with 1687 viewsblackpoolcol

"We ended up getting a taxi to the ground even though i requested a mini-bus at the bar then i got to the globe arena wasn't that taken away by the new constructed ground it looked kinda plastic at half time i ended up getting probably one of the worst pies ever the away end stunk atleast at Christie Road it were clean."

The away end has not been used the last few games and is "well ventilated", perhaps you should look at yourself with the "stunk" comments as well as checking your facts (if you were a journalist you would need to do this - it was Christie Park).

You really are a sad pathetic little creature thinking you are something when you are not. If you want to see a way in which to do a proper "review" then I would recomend you read something on the lines of http://lostboyos.wordpress.com/category/lost-in/

a recent review of Rochdale is on there as is one for Saturday - print your "effort" and print his, put them next to each other and realise that you are far from being a "sports journalist".

Too many people tell you that "oh yes, thats great" when it is just s41t as they do not want to be called bullies. Well I am not a bully, I just tell the truth. Get out of your fantasy world and get on with your life. Find something you can actually do!

With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I'll stroll

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 13:26 - Nov 5 with 1661 viewsSaxonDale

I genuinely do like reading Tazzy's reviews. If you enjoy doing them keep them going, its only with practice that you'll improve.
Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 14:01 - Nov 5 with 1621 viewsfermin

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 13:26 - Nov 5 by SaxonDale

I genuinely do like reading Tazzy's reviews. If you enjoy doing them keep them going, its only with practice that you'll improve.

I like them as well - they are so lacking in self-awareness - but I'm not sure they would make much of a portfolio for a prospective employer.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 14:11 - Nov 5 with 1603 viewsMoonyDale

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 13:14 - Nov 5 by blackpoolcol

"We ended up getting a taxi to the ground even though i requested a mini-bus at the bar then i got to the globe arena wasn't that taken away by the new constructed ground it looked kinda plastic at half time i ended up getting probably one of the worst pies ever the away end stunk atleast at Christie Road it were clean."

The away end has not been used the last few games and is "well ventilated", perhaps you should look at yourself with the "stunk" comments as well as checking your facts (if you were a journalist you would need to do this - it was Christie Park).

You really are a sad pathetic little creature thinking you are something when you are not. If you want to see a way in which to do a proper "review" then I would recomend you read something on the lines of http://lostboyos.wordpress.com/category/lost-in/

a recent review of Rochdale is on there as is one for Saturday - print your "effort" and print his, put them next to each other and realise that you are far from being a "sports journalist".

Too many people tell you that "oh yes, thats great" when it is just s41t as they do not want to be called bullies. Well I am not a bully, I just tell the truth. Get out of your fantasy world and get on with your life. Find something you can actually do!

"You really are a sad pathetic little creature thinking you are something when you are not"
A tad harsh there BC, I love reading reports from the Tazbot but I do wonder where his head is sometimes. Love them or hate them they are entertaining to read in my opinion and I wouldn't discourage him from posting them on here...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 14:23 - Nov 5 with 1592 viewsblackpoolcol

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 14:11 - Nov 5 by MoonyDale

"You really are a sad pathetic little creature thinking you are something when you are not"
A tad harsh there BC, I love reading reports from the Tazbot but I do wonder where his head is sometimes. Love them or hate them they are entertaining to read in my opinion and I wouldn't discourage him from posting them on here...

I am sick to death of the "voice of Rochdale fans", what with the "Rochdale Fans United" rubbish he was spouting, this "fans robot" shite and general ignorrance of the world.

Perhaps if we had a society that told people to get off their collective arses and get on in life rather than pandering to them - jeez, a full state education and 5 years of college and still can not spell (or at least use a spell checker) and wants to be a journalist - but wants people to run to him to offer the job rather than do someething about it. The "why should I get in debt" referring to getting proper qualifications is one of the symptoms of broken Britain - I want it so it should be mine.

I want to be an astronaut but by sitting at home practising by setting off the odd firework and reading books on space wont get me there - oh hang on, it NASA on the phone, got to run!

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 14:38 - Nov 5 with 1567 viewsMIlnrowdale

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 14:23 - Nov 5 by blackpoolcol

I am sick to death of the "voice of Rochdale fans", what with the "Rochdale Fans United" rubbish he was spouting, this "fans robot" shite and general ignorrance of the world.

Perhaps if we had a society that told people to get off their collective arses and get on in life rather than pandering to them - jeez, a full state education and 5 years of college and still can not spell (or at least use a spell checker) and wants to be a journalist - but wants people to run to him to offer the job rather than do someething about it. The "why should I get in debt" referring to getting proper qualifications is one of the symptoms of broken Britain - I want it so it should be mine.

I want to be an astronaut but by sitting at home practising by setting off the odd firework and reading books on space wont get me there - oh hang on, it NASA on the phone, got to run!

see tazz, look at BC he started at the bottom seeting off Red Dragon's in his back yard and now he is on top of the world (well on his way)

Keep the faith

LOVE THE DALE

LOVE ENGLAND

LOVE ENGLAND U21'S
Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 14:46 - Nov 5 with 1556 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

it were a Sports Photographer (Mainly Football) actually not a Sports Journalist what you'll all assuming anyhow things never change but as stated can't wait to prove you all wrong

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 14:51 - Nov 5 with 1546 viewsblackpoolcol

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 14:46 - Nov 5 by DaleAwaydayBot

it were a Sports Photographer (Mainly Football) actually not a Sports Journalist what you'll all assuming anyhow things never change but as stated can't wait to prove you all wrong

hello from the Armstrong Line, so Taz, how about that bet?

Put up or shut up

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 14:59 - Nov 5 with 1529 viewsTTNYear

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 14:51 - Nov 5 by blackpoolcol

hello from the Armstrong Line, so Taz, how about that bet?

Put up or shut up

I think the pleasure Tazzy will get from 'proving us all wrong' will be more beneficial to his well being than a monetary bet, Col. But if you hear of any odds please post 'em on here.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 14:59 - Nov 5 with 1528 viewsMoonyDale

Can't argue with the points you make to be honest, it was the "sad pathetic little creature" bit I was referring to as harsh. We all know there isn't a journalist in there but hey stranger things have happened..

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 15:47 - Nov 5 with 1480 viewsEllGazzell

Keep em coming Tazzyjournobot!

You don't know how famous you are in the Czech Republic, I'm building an entire English Language course around your reports. You give hope to the learners of English at the most basic level that they can master English to any degree and still be understood!

Christ, you might even be a contributing factor to our expansion into Bratislava and Vienna; you provide limitless practice/entertainment for our translations and proofreaders as they use your 'Bletchley Park' reports to hone their skills.

Keep it up, cos we definitely can't make it up!

Kdo neskáče není Taz, hop hop, HOP!

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 16:01 - Nov 5 with 1458 viewsdingdangblue

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 06:58 - Nov 5 by phomem

A review with no review of the match - novel idea

Of course there's a match report! The bit where Donnelly scored our equaliser.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 16:07 - Nov 5 with 1448 viewschuckleberry

Is Taz aware that there are a plethora of free courses available to those on benefits? Ask next time you call into the job centre, if you know where it is.
Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 16:09 - Nov 5 with 1446 viewsdeezel

There was no mention of Hollyoaks, although it might not be on telly on a saturday tbf
Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 16:14 - Nov 5 with 1440 viewsjudd

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 16:01 - Nov 5 by dingdangblue

Of course there's a match report! The bit where Donnelly scored our equaliser.

He were misled by the whole stand, who I hope will have the decency to apologise to the lad.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 16:19 - Nov 5 with 1433 viewsdingdangblue

Awayday Review: Morecambe (Lancashire) on 16:14 - Nov 5 by judd

He were misled by the whole stand, who I hope will have the decency to apologise to the lad.

I think they were all pissed - after taking up the 2 for £4 can offer.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024