Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
so yes or no now??? 16:56 - Nov 10 with 6506 viewsRangersDave

OK, some of you answered no last week and some said yes.

Have you changed your minds now?

Should we be rid of MH now? Yes or No?

Yes from me still.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

so yes or now now??? on 17:09 - Nov 10 with 927 viewsWesty75

so yes or now now??? on 16:59 - Nov 10 by MedwayR

Yes...but as mentioned previously, who should replace him?

I don't want Redknapp

To be honest like him or not redknapp is a perfect troubleshooter for the situation we find ourselves in. There is absolutely no time for f@&&king about with a young, ambitious 'man for the long term', if we're going to change manager, and I think we probably should now, then it has to be Harry.

I don't think Hughes is a bad manager but we've seen this situation before - you can be playing ok but once you're in free fall something has to give.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
so yes or now now??? on 17:09 - Nov 10 with 927 viewsPey

Still Yes for me.

We had them against the wall before he took Faurlin off.
Why not get a defender off when you got nothing to lose?

so yes or now now??? on 17:10 - Nov 10 with 923 viewskropotkin41

New set-up Monday and maybe we'll get the elusive "bounce" and beat The Saints........... without it who believes we'll win next week?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

so yes or now now??? on 17:10 - Nov 10 with 922 viewsLblock

so yes or now now??? on 17:08 - Nov 10 by dubaistu

Sorry to say it but that was shite, i ended up watching the fiji game. the last 20 mins we just looked knackered there's no desire, we don't fill the box, mid too far away from the strikers, slow at the back.

and....... ferdinand with another rubbish header straight up in the air with noone around him within 20 yards? do they even talk to each other?

Worse from Ferdy was when he allowed Kenweyne Jones to go walkabout in our box.

Shocking.

Well not really shocking from him but you know what I mean

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

so yes or now now??? on 17:10 - Nov 10 with 921 viewsscouseR

Was giving him till soton game but needed min 6 points from reading stoke soton now time to go today ... Not Harry though
so yes or now now??? on 17:11 - Nov 10 with 918 viewsRs_Holy

so yes or now now??? on 17:04 - Nov 10 by ThGrimRanger

one more game

today was totally predictable.. we play well but cant score, we make an error at the back, they score from it.... Nil points!

I said after Reading that I thought we would play well against stoke but lose!... I also said I think we will play terribly against the Saints and only get a draw (just like the Reading game).

When this happens I wouldn't be surprised if Hughes walks (honestly).
But if he doesn't I think Tony will fire him... (Don't care what he has said up to this point).
so yes or now now??? on 17:12 - Nov 10 with 911 viewsPommyhoop

Yes..First time I said it but ONLY if we go for Martinez. Offer him half what Harry would want and he'd snatch our hands off. Please dont go for Harry..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

so yes or now now??? on 17:12 - Nov 10 with 908 viewsbosh67

He played the right players today. They dominated the chances. Southampton however is last chance saloon. Lose that one and I don't think he can stay.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

so yes or now now??? on 17:12 - Nov 10 with 909 viewsQPR_Nippon

I would usually say one more game, one last chance, at this point ---- but if TF sacks MH on Monday I'd be relieved, frankly.

Unless something drastically changes we will not be a Prem team this time next year.
so yes or now now??? on 17:14 - Nov 10 with 896 viewsTGRRRSSS

Shoiuld be sacked tonight and find their own way back home that is Hughes and his people.
Tell you one person I'd get back John Harbin who worked alot with Dowie.
so yes or now now??? on 17:14 - Nov 10 with 882 viewsbosh67

Current record under MH

Played 33
Wins 8
Draws 6
Losses 19

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

so yes or now now??? on 17:15 - Nov 10 with 883 viewsThGrimRanger

so yes or now now??? on 17:12 - Nov 10 by bosh67

He played the right players today. They dominated the chances. Southampton however is last chance saloon. Lose that one and I don't think he can stay.

fail to win that one and I dont think he can stay (more like)

TheGrimRanger

so yes or now now??? on 17:15 - Nov 10 with 882 viewsRangersDave

so yes or now now??? on 17:12 - Nov 10 by QPR_Nippon

I would usually say one more game, one last chance, at this point ---- but if TF sacks MH on Monday I'd be relieved, frankly.

Unless something drastically changes we will not be a Prem team this time next year.

See thats my problem,

That one more game is 1 more game a new guy can get us stabilised, but if we leave it its 1 less week.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

so yes or now now??? on 17:16 - Nov 10 with 862 viewspaulparker

should have gone weeks ago,
please no more of this next week our season starts here , blah, blah,blah it started against swansea !!!!
the has bloke had enough time & money and yet
we cannot defend
cannot defend set pieces
we dont look like scoring
have no leader
our set pieces are crap
we look weak as piss

we all wanted this to work, but its hasnt felt right since game 1 with hughes
now we bite the bullet get arry or martinez,
then we say our season starts next week

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

so yes or now now??? on 17:17 - Nov 10 with 858 viewsTGRRRSSS

so yes or now now??? on 17:14 - Nov 10 by bosh67

Current record under MH

Played 33
Wins 8
Draws 6
Losses 19

Does that include MK Dons Cup replay which I think was his first home game as manager.
so yes or now now??? on 17:18 - Nov 10 with 827 viewshoopstilidie

Done nothing but back him even though I didn't want him in the first place but I just can't defend it any more.
Got some great players but almost no team ethic whatsoever and only one man has to carry the can for that.

So, reluctantly, and for the first time, yes, Hughes to go.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

so yes or now now??? on 17:19 - Nov 10 with 818 viewsPizanti

Get rid of the miserable fcuker!
so yes or now now??? on 17:21 - Nov 10 with 808 viewsstuabd

You have to ask yourself the question of whether this team under this management team can win next week. This is a vital match and I think we'll be lucky to win based on what I've seen.

It's a huge game and we need 3 points. New manager syndrome is needed.
so yes or now now??? on 17:24 - Nov 10 with 784 viewsTGRRRSSS

Soton must be licking their lips, it's just as big for them as it is us, and they have something of a team, we've got more talented individuals, but thats the point INDIVIDUALS. Hughes has failed to develope a team and he and his people are to blame for that.
so yes or now now??? on 17:25 - Nov 10 with 773 viewsTHEBUSH

so yes or now now??? on 17:11 - Nov 10 by Rs_Holy

today was totally predictable.. we play well but cant score, we make an error at the back, they score from it.... Nil points!

I said after Reading that I thought we would play well against stoke but lose!... I also said I think we will play terribly against the Saints and only get a draw (just like the Reading game).

When this happens I wouldn't be surprised if Hughes walks (honestly).
But if he doesn't I think Tony will fire him... (Don't care what he has said up to this point).

I think your probably right, they will say by mutual consent, then they both save face.
so yes or now now??? on 17:25 - Nov 10 with 770 viewsRangersw12

No accept relegation try and sell some players in January and get a young up coming manager in March to assault the Championship next season
so yes or now now??? on 17:27 - Nov 10 with 755 viewsloftboy

Go and get dicanio from Swindon before Southampton do, if we go down at least it will be entertaining, and he won't take any slackers.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

so yes or now now??? on 17:28 - Nov 10 with 753 viewsSW17_RRR

A resounding yes, Don Givens is our saviour now!!
so yes or now now??? on 17:30 - Nov 10 with 738 viewskomradkirk

Havent turned on a manager before or after Hart but i think Hughes should resign and not cause TF any more grief.
so yes or now now??? on 17:37 - Nov 10 with 711 viewsFDC

The consequences of yet another change in manager depress the shit out of me... But so did watching that today, and may be a new manager bounce to help keep us up is what's needed.

I don't know. Fck it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024