Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last straw out or not? 16:53 - Nov 17 with 5455 viewsRangersDave

OUT

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Last straw out or not? on 17:11 - Nov 17 with 1181 viewsHAYESBOY

Last straw out or not? on 17:03 - Nov 17 by stan4england

and im hoping tf reads this thread - not one vote to stay yet

Just in the car on the way home and it was getting nasty towards Hughes. Don't think TF can ignore the fans on this. Think he will be gone by the Villa game.
What fcks me off though is the booing, even when it was 0_0. People trying to get their face in the papers by bringing a refuse sack & throwing it towards Hughes. Genius.
Who to bring in though.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Last straw out or not? on 17:11 - Nov 17 with 1170 viewsCHUBBS

The sickener is who ever takes over is walking straight into another defeat.Give it to Birch until the game after next week.
Last straw out or not? on 17:12 - Nov 17 with 1171 viewsTopCat34

He has to go. Not sure whether it will happen, but it 100% should.
Last straw out or not? on 17:12 - Nov 17 with 1166 viewsQPR_Nippon

This game was his last chance ... and he (and the players) blew it spectacularly.

The only positive I can cling to is that it was a defeat so complete, so abject, that it might force TF to re-appraise his opinion of Hughes.

Not that confident though.
Last straw out or not? on 17:13 - Nov 17 with 1163 viewsJamie

Last straw out or not? on 17:11 - Nov 17 by CHUBBS

The sickener is who ever takes over is walking straight into another defeat.Give it to Birch until the game after next week.

Should've gone in the summer.

Then having failed spectacularly at the start, should've been sacked before Reading.
Last straw out or not? on 17:15 - Nov 17 with 1153 viewsStraightR

Out.

I have no idea who to bring in (Harry is the only realistic candidate for me) but I have to assume the board has a plan here, there is too much money at stake and whatever they might not know about football they are rich businessmen.
Last straw out or not? on 17:15 - Nov 17 with 1145 viewsNoRway

Out. TF has to admit time is out.
Last straw out or not? on 17:18 - Nov 17 with 1121 viewsDorsetR

Like many I was willing to give him up to today, but no more , he has to walk or be pushed
Login to get fewer ads

Last straw out or not? on 17:23 - Nov 17 with 1091 viewskropotkin41

Listen, if 'Arry can't save us from relegation, and I have my doubts that anyone can, then we need a sensible, long term appointment for the drop.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Last straw out or not? on 17:23 - Nov 17 with 1090 viewsWestonsuperR

Out...and I'm a patient fan that wants stability.

Is there any fan that still wants Hughes to stay? Or is it just Tony?
Last straw out or not? on 17:24 - Nov 17 with 1086 viewsPattaya_Rs

OUT .......First time in 4o years of supporting us, that I didnt cheer a goal..........I have given up..................if this prick costs us to much to sack and get Rednapp, sack him and give Bircham the job........go down with pride..........
Last straw out or not? on 17:28 - Nov 17 with 1067 viewsMonahoop

Out! And take those useless mercenaries he signed with him. Best looking team we ever assembled? Whoever said that? Complete and utter cobblers.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Last straw out or not? on 17:33 - Nov 17 with 1041 viewsRType

Last straw out or not? on 17:18 - Nov 17 by DorsetR

Like many I was willing to give him up to today, but no more , he has to walk or be pushed

Yup. Last straw today.
Last straw out or not? on 17:34 - Nov 17 with 1034 viewsRangersDave

I still think it is one of the best teams we have ever had.
However I truly believe winning etc has been coached out of them
Get rid of the management and trainers now
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Last straw out or not? on 17:36 - Nov 17 with 1019 viewscheeseydane

Last thing QPR needs is another upheaval, and i have been quietly waiting for the settling period period to surpass, but it is inconceivable that Hughes can remain after that.

Abysmal.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Last straw out or not? on 17:37 - Nov 17 with 972 viewsCHUBBS

Last straw out or not? on 17:34 - Nov 17 by RangersDave

I still think it is one of the best teams we have ever had.
However I truly believe winning etc has been coached out of them
Get rid of the management and trainers now
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

I think you mean"group of players" Dave.As a team we are the worst in the league....by a distance which is mainly down to MH.
Last straw out or not? on 17:45 - Nov 17 with 947 viewsRangersDave

Last straw out or not? on 17:37 - Nov 17 by CHUBBS

I think you mean"group of players" Dave.As a team we are the worst in the league....by a distance which is mainly down to MH.

I stand corrected Chubbs. :-(

Last straw out or not? on 17:51 - Nov 17 with 934 viewsderbyhoop

Out

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Last straw out or not? on 17:54 - Nov 17 with 930 viewstonyQPR

Last straw out or not? on 17:36 - Nov 17 by cheeseydane

Last thing QPR needs is another upheaval, and i have been quietly waiting for the settling period period to surpass, but it is inconceivable that Hughes can remain after that.

Abysmal.

get the upheavel over and done with now HUGHES OUT, HARRY IN , getting relegated would cost more than any payoff for hughes and his backroom monkeys,and harrys package ten fold. has to go and has to go now
Last straw out or not? on 17:56 - Nov 17 with 920 viewsRangersDave

Well after that interview.......we really are FCukd big style.

Last straw out or not? on 17:56 - Nov 17 with 920 viewsClive_Anderson

Last straw out or not? on 17:01 - Nov 17 by CHUBBS

This but you know what rats do when the ship is sinking.

Expect a £5m+ pay off?
Last straw out or not? on 18:14 - Nov 17 with 896 viewsquickpassrotter

OUT - and right now, please.
Last straw out or not? on 18:18 - Nov 17 with 885 viewsscouseR

Don't know if he's out ..but I am ..after more than 30 yrs going to every game I've decided I can't do it anymore .. Thanks Hughes and the players this season you have finally killed my spirit ..
Last straw out or not? on 18:19 - Nov 17 with 882 viewshamptonhillhoop

I have to say I've been one for stability but now I've had enough. That was embarrassing. We played like an away side on the break. Yet we were completely hopeless at it. We left no one up for corners, all 11 of our players in the box. Granero playing on the right, no forwards on the bench. And then to hear our manager say afterwards that he didn't see it coming and how he'd hoped we'd play as well as we did last week. Jesus.
Time to go
Last straw out or not? on 18:23 - Nov 17 with 865 viewsWinchestR

Out
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024