Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonah 19:17 - Dec 11 with 6281 viewsStudiousDale

Ain't half playing against some decent players tonight...
Jonah on 19:32 - Dec 11 with 3084 viewsdavidab2202

Along with Darby,McArdle,Atkinson and Duke who wasn't deemed good enough for us when on trial.Add Steve Parkin into the mix and could almost be an "Old Boys "team
Jonah on 20:12 - Dec 11 with 3011 viewsDaley_Lama

Bantams winning 1-0 v a full strength Arsenal team?

Poll: DF in or out

Jonah on 20:16 - Dec 11 with 2990 viewsFondles

Jonah on 20:12 - Dec 11 by Daley_Lama

jones with a peach of a cross (freekick) for the goal
Jonah on 20:26 - Dec 11 with 2949 viewsyorkshirefan

Wonder if Jonah is missing Dale this season?
Jonah on 20:26 - Dec 11 with 2949 views_dezzy

Wonder if Coleman is at the match watching bratfert, to prepare for our trip there on the 29th,

Or in sunnier climes again

KHBA

Jonah on 20:30 - Dec 11 with 2932 viewsmightydale

Jonah on 20:26 - Dec 11 by _dezzy

Wonder if Coleman is at the match watching bratfert, to prepare for our trip there on the 29th,

you joking aint you

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Jonah on 20:33 - Dec 11 with 2917 viewsShun

Jonah on 20:26 - Dec 11 by _dezzy

He isn't there, he's got a case of catarrh.

Oh, no, I heard it wrong. He's actually gone to Qatar.
Jonah on 20:39 - Dec 11 with 2899 viewsrafc1984

Jonah on 20:12 - Dec 11 by Daley_Lama

If bradford played like this every week, they would win this league at a canter.

Why did we ever allow Gary Jones to leave.
Login to get fewer ads

Jonah on 20:44 - Dec 11 with 2882 viewsSalwaDale

Jonah on 20:39 - Dec 11 by rafc1984

If bradford played like this every week, they would win this league at a canter.

Why did we ever allow Gary Jones to leave.

We had to, either he had to go, or Coleman did.

TBBT

Jonah on 20:44 - Dec 11 with 2877 viewsRalphs12

And it may just have been the right time to let him go.
Jonah on 20:47 - Dec 11 with 2864 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Jonah on 20:44 - Dec 11 by SalwaDale

We had to, either he had to go, or Coleman did.

The question we should be asking if we had kept Jonah got rid off Coleman would it of been Rochdale in this Quarter Final against Arsenal but it being at a Sold Out Spotland?

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Jonah on 20:47 - Dec 11 with 2859 viewsfitzochris

Jonah on 20:47 - Dec 11 by DaleAwaydayBot

The question we should be asking if we had kept Jonah got rid off Coleman would it of been Rochdale in this Quarter Final against Arsenal but it being at a Sold Out Spotland?

Oh. My. God.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Jonah on 20:49 - Dec 11 with 2846 viewsNigelWatson

Jonah on 20:44 - Dec 11 by Ralphs12

And it may just have been the right time to let him go.

Most football fans have never played football at a decent level. They know nothing about football, They don't know what they're watching, less so understand it. They can't distinguish between good players and bad players.

Gary Jones is a quality footballer - end of.

He was never going to hang around and play Coleman (pub-league manager) hoofball.

And yes, I told you so

Nice to proved right.

Jonah on 20:50 - Dec 11 with 2845 viewsRalphs12

Jonah on 20:51 - Dec 11 with 2831 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Jonah on 20:49 - Dec 11 by NigelWatson

Most football fans have never played football at a decent level. They know nothing about football, They don't know what they're watching, less so understand it. They can't distinguish between good players and bad players.

He was never going to hang around and play Coleman (pub-league manager) hoofball.

And yes, I told you so

Nice to proved right.

who exactly do you support because the research i did i found your username on a number of different messageboard's NW
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Jonah on 20:51 - Dec 11 with 2829 viewsrafc1984

Jonah on 20:47 - Dec 11 by fitzochris

Oh. My. God.

This
Jonah on 20:57 - Dec 11 with 2810 viewsfitzochris

And yes, I told you so

Nice to proved right.

Good to see you again, Nigel.

I'll pick you up on your first point if I may. Bollox.

It's true some football fans (Tazzy) don't have a clue what they're talking about, but the majority have played 11s at some level, even if that's at school. Now, even at that basic level, you are schooled in positioning, creating space, defending, passing, shooting and, basically, how not to all swarm around the ball like bees.

It is only ability that allows the professionals to become just that and, yes, a lot of them benefit from a very high level of coaching, but to say the fans don't know what they're watching is a complete nonsense.

Jonah on 21:08 - Dec 11 with 2762 views442Dale

And yes, I told you so

Nice to proved right.

You'll only be right if your claims about being a Dale fan are correct. And that you just post as a Morecambe fan for a laugh.

Any reason why you were on here so early on Sunday morning and copying links over there?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Jonah on 21:14 - Dec 11 with 2752 viewsseasidedale

And yes, I told you so

Nice to proved right.

Hang on were we not all clamering for Jones to be dropped and released as he was to old!
Jonah on 21:15 - Dec 11 with 2737 viewsRalphs12

Jonah on 21:14 - Dec 11 by seasidedale

Hang on were we not all clamering for Jones to be dropped and released as he was to old!

SHHHHH!!! We also didnt think it was allowing tutte to flurish him being gone.
Jonah on 21:19 - Dec 11 with 2710 viewsfitzochris

What a goal by Billy McKay for Inverness. Hey, if Northampton had kept hold of him, it could be them on their way to the Scottish Cup fifth round.

Jonah on 21:20 - Dec 11 with 2709 viewsClivert

I wonder what odds the infamous 'Bookie in the bath' gave on a Bradford win?
Jonah on 21:21 - Dec 11 with 2684 views442Dale

Adam Le Fondre hasn't scored for Reading tonight. If he'd stayed he wouldn't have scored for us at Sunderland yet either.

Jonah on 21:39 - Dec 11 with 2644 views442Dale

Bradford will be kicking themselves. Nobody picked up Vermaelen from the original corner and he had an easy header from the second cross.

Therefore I blame a Bradford defender.

That no.23 will do.

Jonah on 21:48 - Dec 11 with 2622 viewsolympicdale

Please say that post was a wind up.

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024