Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonah 19:17 - Dec 11 with 6287 viewsStudiousDale

Ain't half playing against some decent players tonight...
Jonah on 13:34 - Dec 12 with 939 viewsfirgrovedale51

Jonah on 22:52 - Dec 11 by TalkingSutty

Because its been deemed that Tutte is a better player than Jones so had to be accomodated, i dont think thats right. Quite a lot of people on this forum saw Jonah as being too old and not worth keeping.

It seems to me that Jonah saw the writing on the wall with Coleman and co, he voiced his opinion as captain of the club and that was the end of that. Jones is still one of the best midfield players in this league ask any Bradford fan what they think of him (man of the match tonight again).

Anyway the ones who wanted Jonah to leave got their wish and we managed to replace him with Cavanagh or Tutte who after a promising start to the season seems to be going backwards from what i can see.

Great post Sutty
Jonah on 13:37 - Dec 12 with 934 viewsfirgrovedale51

Jonah on 22:56 - Dec 11 by 442Dale

Don't think I can recall anyone saying we wanted Jones to leave, but he wasn't contributing anywhere near enough (for whatever reason) and should have been left out long before he was. Would he have been happy to stay as a squad player, because that's what his performances deserved.

Not at all surprised how well he's playing for Bradford. The new challenge has reinvigorated him, but playing under three different managers at Dale last season didn't inspire him to similar displays.

We have STILL to see a midfield two of Tutte and Kennedy by the way!

The past two gmes at least we have no midfield at all that is most of our problems. Cav ,Tutte and Kennedy have all been rubbish.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Jonah on 14:32 - Dec 12 with 892 viewssandylaner1

bumped into some joyous bradford fans in leeds last night all singing gary jones songs

felt sad man

my reaction after talking to them

Jonah on 14:38 - Dec 12 with 883 viewsolympicdale

Jonah on 14:32 - Dec 12 by sandylaner1

bumped into some joyous bradford fans in leeds last night all singing gary jones songs

felt sad man

my reaction after talking to them

Life is a game of fate.

Jonah on 14:50 - Dec 12 with 871 viewssweetcorn

Jonah we miss you. please come back to us.

Although he was turd last season.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Jonah on 14:53 - Dec 12 with 862 viewsdingdangblue

Jonah on 13:37 - Dec 12 by firgrovedale51

The past two gmes at least we have no midfield at all that is most of our problems. Cav ,Tutte and Kennedy have all been rubbish.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Im pretty sure midfield wasnt the problem last Saturday. We created lots and didnt finish ( 2 headers missed when it was easier to score), they created little but did finish (with some help from Lillis). We'll beat Aldershot away - sods law.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Jonah on 16:24 - Dec 12 with 812 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Jonah on 14:53 - Dec 12 by dingdangblue

Im pretty sure midfield wasnt the problem last Saturday. We created lots and didnt finish ( 2 headers missed when it was easier to score), they created little but did finish (with some help from Lillis). We'll beat Aldershot away - sods law.

Last time i went Aldershot we were winning at Half Time then they beat us yet again at The Army Base and that walk of shame back to the coach didn't feel good

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Jonah on 16:25 - Dec 12 with 808 viewsjudd

Jonah on 16:24 - Dec 12 by DaleAwaydayBot

Last time i went Aldershot we were winning at Half Time then they beat us yet again at The Army Base and that walk of shame back to the coach didn't feel good

Was that because of your poorly leg?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

Jonah on 07:17 - Dec 13 with 727 viewsColDale

Jonah telling it how it is
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/dec/12/torquay-arsenal-bradford-captain-
Jonah on 13:29 - Dec 13 with 671 viewsfirgrovedale51

Jonah on 14:53 - Dec 12 by dingdangblue

The forwards did most of the work defending going looking for the ball and being in attack because the midfield were particularly poor
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024