Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details 20:55 - Dec 13 with 4399 viewsDale_Trust

The Dale Trust are pleased to announce that our new website has now been launched with exclusive news about the perfect way to start your Christmas festivities down at Spotland. 

Some areas of the site are still under development so bear with us, but we trust it'll be bookmarked straight away!

The site will carry all Trust news and will hopefully become a must-visit resource in the future, especially as the Archive section is built up.

http://www.daletrust.com
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 22:53 - Dec 13 with 3289 viewsSpike

Anyone care to copy details over to here please?

The new site doesn't work at all well on iPhone unfortunately.

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 23:06 - Dec 13 with 3251 views442Dale

Does work best on Desktop browsers at the moment, but as mentioned it's under development and such issues will be addressed.

------

Celebrate Mad Friday with the Dale

Dale kick off the Christmas programme on Friday evening when they host Cheltenham Town at Spotland, and to make that night that bit more special, the club has joined forces with the Trust for a range of activities aimed at supporters.

In light of many people finishing early for work that day, the bars will open from as early 4pm on the Friday afternoon and all supporters will be able to take advantage of a 50p off a pint deal between 4pm and 7-45pm. Further offers will see a “Pie and a Pint” deal in operation. 

The Trust will be on hand to add to the festivities, and will be handing out mince pies to Dale supporters (and to any Cheltenham supporter brave enough to risk the Friday night traffic), and there’ll be a special Xmas quiz for supporters to amuse themselves with.

Dale Chairman Chris Dunphy will be bringing some of his fellow directors into the bar at around 6pm to meet with supporters, and to thank them for their support over the past year.

The big screens will hopefully add to the entertainment throughout the night with a special treat from the past for Dale supporters.

After the game, supporters are invited to return to the Dale Bar / Ratcliffe suite, when Dale manager John Coleman will be bringing his playing squad down to speak to supporters and to again thank fans for their loyal support during 2012.

If that’s not enough, then every supporter attending the game will be given a voucher at the turnstiles which entitles them to 50p off a pint after the game.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 23:09 - Dec 13 with 3242 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 23:06 - Dec 13 by 442Dale

Does work best on Desktop browsers at the moment, but as mentioned it's under development and such issues will be addressed.

------

Celebrate Mad Friday with the Dale

Dale kick off the Christmas programme on Friday evening when they host Cheltenham Town at Spotland, and to make that night that bit more special, the club has joined forces with the Trust for a range of activities aimed at supporters.

In light of many people finishing early for work that day, the bars will open from as early 4pm on the Friday afternoon and all supporters will be able to take advantage of a 50p off a pint deal between 4pm and 7-45pm. Further offers will see a “Pie and a Pint” deal in operation. 

The Trust will be on hand to add to the festivities, and will be handing out mince pies to Dale supporters (and to any Cheltenham supporter brave enough to risk the Friday night traffic), and there’ll be a special Xmas quiz for supporters to amuse themselves with.

Dale Chairman Chris Dunphy will be bringing some of his fellow directors into the bar at around 6pm to meet with supporters, and to thank them for their support over the past year.

The big screens will hopefully add to the entertainment throughout the night with a special treat from the past for Dale supporters.

After the game, supporters are invited to return to the Dale Bar / Ratcliffe suite, when Dale manager John Coleman will be bringing his playing squad down to speak to supporters and to again thank fans for their loyal support during 2012.

If that’s not enough, then every supporter attending the game will be given a voucher at the turnstiles which entitles them to 50p off a pint after the game.

Sounds Decent

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 23:13 - Dec 13 with 3232 viewsdancdale

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 22:53 - Dec 13 by Spike

Anyone care to copy details over to here please?

The new site doesn't work at all well on iPhone unfortunately.

Just made an adjustment- should be better on iphone now
New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 23:15 - Dec 13 with 3224 viewschuckleberry

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 23:09 - Dec 13 by DaleAwaydayBot

Sounds Decent

Aren't you still barred from the Dale Bar?
New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 23:16 - Dec 13 with 3224 views442Dale

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 23:09 - Dec 13 by DaleAwaydayBot

Sounds Decent

A potential 8/10 night.

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 23:18 - Dec 13 with 3217 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 23:15 - Dec 13 by chuckleberry

Aren't you still barred from the Dale Bar?

I though ban's didn't go through to new owners or a couple of dale fans wouldn't be in the church inn

also passionately hate people who live in the past

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 23:19 - Dec 13 with 3210 views442Dale

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 23:18 - Dec 13 by DaleAwaydayBot

I though ban's didn't go through to new owners or a couple of dale fans wouldn't be in the church inn

Take it up with the club, Tazzy. They're in charge so just give them a ring.

Login to get fewer ads

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 00:01 - Dec 14 with 3144 viewsroccydaleian

Cracking opening video. Who compiled that 442?
New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 00:05 - Dec 14 with 3142 views442Dale

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 00:01 - Dec 14 by roccydaleian

Cracking opening video. Who compiled that 442?

dancdale

Could have done with a Matthew Barnes-Homer goal in there though.

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 00:09 - Dec 14 with 3129 viewsroccydaleian

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 00:05 - Dec 14 by 442Dale

dancdale

Could have done with a Matthew Barnes-Homer goal in there though.

Ha,ha. Does one exist?
New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 00:36 - Dec 14 with 3105 viewsDalenet

Sadly you can't scroll down the page within the screen. Lets us know when that is fixed so that we can read the full articles. Thanks
New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 00:42 - Dec 14 with 3099 views442Dale

Navigation is to the right of the tv screen. Home button, up/down scroll arrows, back button.

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 07:06 - Dec 14 with 3054 viewsLee_Bullet

Website is poor on ipad, only fills about a quarter of the available screen and because of this text is really small and hard to read.
New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 07:50 - Dec 14 with 3034 viewsfitzochris

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 23:18 - Dec 13 by DaleAwaydayBot

Me too. Especially that Marty McFly, he's a right one.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 08:33 - Dec 14 with 3002 viewsClivert

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 07:50 - Dec 14 by fitzochris

Me too. Especially that Marty McFly, he's a right one.

Tbf he was trying to get back to the future.
New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 09:33 - Dec 14 with 2946 viewsBanned4ever

Dale fans meet coleman and players in the dale bar

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 09:49 - Dec 14 with 2916 viewsjudd

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 09:33 - Dec 14 by Banned4ever

Dale fans meet coleman and players in the dale bar

That's actually the Ukranian parliament, Charlie. There's a clue above the screen shot,, which states "Scuffles break out in Ukraine parliament"

Poll: What is it to be then?

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 09:53 - Dec 14 with 2906 viewsR17ALE

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 09:49 - Dec 14 by judd

That's actually the Ukranian parliament, Charlie. There's a clue above the screen shot,, which states "Scuffles break out in Ukraine parliament"

I think Charlie was attempting satire and wit Judd.

However, given that he is an ageing, bury supporting, Middleton dwelling, rabbit loving, benefit monkey, ex con, the chances of him having wit and/or satire are virtually non-existant.

I also worry he's a leftie as well, which automatically precludes him from having a brain.

In fact, he's got fook all going for him!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 09:57 - Dec 14 with 2891 viewsjudd

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 09:53 - Dec 14 by R17ALE

I think Charlie was attempting satire and wit Judd.

However, given that he is an ageing, bury supporting, Middleton dwelling, rabbit loving, benefit monkey, ex con, the chances of him having wit and/or satire are virtually non-existant.

I also worry he's a leftie as well, which automatically precludes him from having a brain.

In fact, he's got fook all going for him!

Oh.

Poll: What is it to be then?

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 11:31 - Dec 14 with 2842 viewsthe_bookie

Dont mention mad Friday, that's the day I become bathless for a week. Spare any change?
New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 11:37 - Dec 14 with 2835 viewsBigDaveMyCock

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 11:31 - Dec 14 by the_bookie

Dont mention mad Friday, that's the day I become bathless for a week. Spare any change?

As least we know MightyScouse, Bookie and MAlert are the same person.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 11:38 - Dec 14 with 2832 viewsthe_bookie

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 11:37 - Dec 14 by BigDaveMyCock

As least we know MightyScouse, Bookie and MAlert are the same person.

No they aren't la
New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 11:45 - Dec 14 with 2818 viewsBigDaveMyCock

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 11:38 - Dec 14 by the_bookie

No they aren't la

Maybe or maybe not. Two out of three isn't bad though.

I think Coleman is going to do alright out of this. Facing troll down quite nicely.

Que...........bathroom based-betting/troll Coley joke la.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 11:51 - Dec 14 with 2801 viewsthe_bookie

New Trust Website inc. Mad Friday details on 11:45 - Dec 14 by BigDaveMyCock

Maybe or maybe not. Two out of three isn't bad though.

I think Coleman is going to do alright out of this. Facing troll down quite nicely.

Que...........bathroom based-betting/troll Coley joke la.

Come on Dave la I really am a bookie, I love posting on this forum it makes me feel wanted and all warm inside in my hour of need. Once I'm back on me feet I promise to reveal myself as I have big plans for myself and the club with a chain of bookies nationwide. Don't know who mighty scouse or the other fella is but I cam tell you they ain't me la
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024