Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Onouha 12:24 - Dec 31 with 2559 viewsPhildo

our best player yesterday amongst the desolation. has some pace.Is really a centre half.

Thoughts?
Onouha on 12:33 - Dec 31 with 1753 viewsolderR

Totally agree, but which one of our star centre halfs would you drop?

Who would you pick for RB? Dyer? Fabio?
Onouha on 12:38 - Dec 31 with 1730 viewsSuffolk

Performed well against Liverpool. One ray of light during a shower of sh*t. I can't recall seeing him play CB with us so it is hard to appraise him in that position. He certainly has power and pace. Seems to have a good attitude as well. The problem with playing him at CB is that we do not have a decent RB to replace him.
Onouha on 12:40 - Dec 31 with 1721 viewskingsburyR

Has to be Hill.

Got soooooo exposed by Suarez for the first. Lacking pace im afraid.

Give Onouha a go at CB vs Chelsea, what have we to lose?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Onouha on 12:41 - Dec 31 with 1719 viewsActonR

Agreed. Thought Onouha played well and to some extent nullified the threat of Suraz when pushed central. Difficult to learn anything from yesterday's performance but I really do feel we look a lot better playing three at the back.
Onouha on 12:41 - Dec 31 with 1717 viewsRangersAreBack

It only goes to show how poor the team are when Onouha is singled out for praise.
Onouha on 12:59 - Dec 31 with 1679 viewsQPunkR

Onouha on 12:41 - Dec 31 by RangersAreBack

It only goes to show how poor the team are when Onouha is singled out for praise.

Too right, the guy is a joke of a footballer judging on the games so far, although excluding yesterday.

Sadly it's true that he was our best player at the back, but don't forget how abysmal he's been since we signed him. By all means try him out again now, just don't hold out too much hope that he's gonna change anything

QPR - "shit but local"

Onouha on 13:03 - Dec 31 with 1669 viewsGloucs_R

I'm sure you'd cope brilliantly with a mother dying of cancer you stupid fking knob.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Onouha on 14:27 - Dec 31 with 1594 viewsRangersAreBack

Onouha on 13:03 - Dec 31 by Gloucs_R

I'm sure you'd cope brilliantly with a mother dying of cancer you stupid fking knob.

Login to get fewer ads

Onouha on 14:28 - Dec 31 with 1588 viewswestberksr

I think playing him out of position every week wouldn't have helped either.

always been a CB, so no point playing him at RB, unless with a load of support.

I get more pissed off when players played in their correct position play like they are in the wrong position.
Onouha on 14:29 - Dec 31 with 1586 viewsTheBlob

Have a word with yourself.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Onouha on 14:31 - Dec 31 with 1576 viewsklr

Talk about cheap point.
Onouha on 14:34 - Dec 31 with 1568 viewsklr

Spot on with this comment.

So we lost 3-0 to Liverpool game over after half an hour but our £60 grand a week full back / centre back / whatever he is supposed to be was a shining light of defensive resistance / competence ?

Talk about clutching at straws, truly desperate times.

You'd be just as well throwing a wooden chair on to the pitch instead of Onouha, wouldnt make a difference to our mobility as a team would it ?

Another truly terrible signing.
Onouha on 14:36 - Dec 31 with 1559 viewsRangersw12

Been saying for weeks would like to see Onouha and Nelson at CB for at least 5 games and see how they go together can't be any worse than what we have

Onouha on 15:08 - Dec 31 with 1522 viewsHunterhoop

Would Danny Shittu have been a good RB?

Would Tony Adams?

How about Steve Bruce or Gary Pallister?

What about Vincent Kompany or John Terry?

Great maruading ball playing full backs the lot of them.

Oh, wait...they're not. Why? BECAUSE THEY ARE F*CKING CENTRE BACKS!

Just like Nedum Onouha.

Sure he's underperformed since joining. Could be any number of reasons. But the main one is we've only played him at CB twice before Liverpool and both times he was playing Anton f*cking Ferdinand, which is about as much of a handicap as having your legs tied together! Every other game he's played RB or LB.

Any Rangers 'fan' judging him before we ever give him a run of games at centre half - his actual position - shows themself up to be a complete f*cking moron.

He's never been a ball playing defender. He's always been a quick, strong, athletic CB. Why Hughes played him at RB, I have no idea. The man was a muppet. But fans slating Onouha for being sh*t are just being stupid. Adel would be a woeful holding midfielder. Derry would be a terrible winger. You can't judge Onouha on playing in an unnatural position.

He was MOM yesterday and was the one defender winning tackles, headers and MARKING his f*cking man!

But oh no, it's so much easier for those fans who LOVE criticising to just keep on having a pop at him. God forbid we give the lad a chance in his favoured position and, being only 26 and on a longish contract, he turns out to be quite good for us!!
Onouha on 15:28 - Dec 31 with 1510 viewsGloucs_R

Bunch of jokers on this board now.

Onouha played well yesterday, maybe just starting to get his head straight after his mum died...but yet people wont give him any credit as he has been poor this season. Go figure!!

Just found out my other halves mum has cancer this morning, trust me...it shakes a family.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Onouha on 15:39 - Dec 31 with 1486 viewsJamie

Onouha on 15:28 - Dec 31 by Gloucs_R

Bunch of jokers on this board now.

Onouha played well yesterday, maybe just starting to get his head straight after his mum died...but yet people wont give him any credit as he has been poor this season. Go figure!!

Just found out my other halves mum has cancer this morning, trust me...it shakes a family.

Don't be daft, he's earning £60k a week (I heard it was £70k like SWP but it might be £80k or even £100k) he should be a robot.

Emotions? Money overrides them. He's being paid a fortune, of course he shouldn't be affected by his mum dying from a horrific disease.

(Ps this is sarcasm, before the usual suspects blow a gasket)
Onouha on 17:31 - Dec 31 with 1414 viewsvegasranger

Onouha on 15:39 - Dec 31 by Jamie

Don't be daft, he's earning £60k a week (I heard it was £70k like SWP but it might be £80k or even £100k) he should be a robot.

Emotions? Money overrides them. He's being paid a fortune, of course he shouldn't be affected by his mum dying from a horrific disease.

(Ps this is sarcasm, before the usual suspects blow a gasket)

Spent most of the game dealing with Sterling who has shown his quality all season. Easily his best game and has the pace and power to play in the Premiership. It's true he deosn't offer much going forward but then neither does SWP !!!
Onouha on 17:38 - Dec 31 with 1395 viewsrsonist

If he wasn't being paid such a ludicrously huge amount then a season in the Championship alongside Nelsen could see him turn out to be a good player. As it is however he must be got rid of whether he could hypothetically be an asset or not.

FWIW I agree he might have done better with a run of games in his best position but he did play there once last season (Bolton away I think?) and was as rotten as any Anton special.
Onouha on 17:42 - Dec 31 with 1382 viewsJamie

Onouha on 17:38 - Dec 31 by rsonist

If he wasn't being paid such a ludicrously huge amount then a season in the Championship alongside Nelsen could see him turn out to be a good player. As it is however he must be got rid of whether he could hypothetically be an asset or not.

FWIW I agree he might have done better with a run of games in his best position but he did play there once last season (Bolton away I think?) and was as rotten as any Anton special.

He played CB away to Villa and had a great game.

As for him not offering much going forward, that's because he is a CB being asked to play RB.

Yesterday we had Suarez running rings around two static CBs whilst we had a 10 second 100m sprinter out at RB.
Onouha on 17:43 - Dec 31 with 1379 viewsCHUBBS

Needs a run at centre half before he's labelled along with the other parasites.
He'll have to improve 10 fold to justify the ludicrous income uncle Tony donates to him every month.
One of the only players from the MH nightmare that i still have faint hopes for.
Could be the next Danny Maddix.
Onouha on 17:45 - Dec 31 with 1375 viewsTacticalR

Onouha on 17:31 - Dec 31 by vegasranger

Spent most of the game dealing with Sterling who has shown his quality all season. Easily his best game and has the pace and power to play in the Premiership. It's true he deosn't offer much going forward but then neither does SWP !!!

Yes, one of his best performances. Handled Suarez and Sterling well.

Perhaps he was happier as he was just defending and not going forward.

Air hostess clique

Onouha on 17:50 - Dec 31 with 1365 viewsSuffolk

So we all agree that he had a good game against Liverpool and that RB is not his natural position. Further to this he has not performed well in previous games - most probably due to personal reasons. Common ground for all?
Onouha on 19:07 - Dec 31 with 1310 viewsRangersAreBack

That's your opinion which, of course, you're perfectly entitled. IMHO Onouha will never be a top CB. That said, the rest of the team haven't covered themselves in glory either.

On a separate note GloucsR, I wish your mother-in-law all the best and hope she makes a speedy recovery.
Onouha on 19:13 - Dec 31 with 1294 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

Onouha on 12:33 - Dec 31 by olderR

Totally agree, but which one of our star centre halfs would you drop?

Who would you pick for RB? Dyer? Fabio?

i think we looked better 3-5-2. 3 at the back and wing backs might be worth giving a go, would suit traore and SWP better, and hopefully allow a bit of support for cisse.

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Onouha on 19:15 - Dec 31 with 1293 viewspaulparker

Onouha on 17:43 - Dec 31 by CHUBBS

Needs a run at centre half before he's labelled along with the other parasites.
He'll have to improve 10 fold to justify the ludicrous income uncle Tony donates to him every month.
One of the only players from the MH nightmare that i still have faint hopes for.
Could be the next Danny Maddix.

chubbs have you been at the sauce already ?
onouha isnt fit to lace Dannys boots

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024