Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bosingwa 10:36 - Feb 1 with 5600 viewsMarc

Looks like he will make the 25 going by what Harry just said in the press conference

''He's in my 25, he's been fined, we move on''
Bosingwa on 16:35 - Feb 1 with 976 viewsCheshireR

Bosingwa on 16:08 - Feb 1 by TW_R

Just put him on the bench every week. He'll refuse, we'll fine him 2 weeks wages and he'll be owing us money come April.

I like this idea.
Bosingwa on 16:48 - Feb 1 with 940 viewsWestbourneR

Got to stick my neck out and go with Acton this one.

Bosingwa was a good player for us in few key games - Chelsea, Arsenal away. When things got really bad I think he quickly became a boo boy because of his Chelsea connections.

And then he sealed it all by throwing a strop about being in the bench. Which was a bad move.

But if you look at it another way - at least he wants to play! Might it be worse if he was happy to be on the bench?? I'm trying here...

Either way he is out most accomplished full back going forward and he could still have a role to play.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Bosingwa on 16:53 - Feb 1 with 923 viewsElHoop

He's been embarrassing but he's in the 25, he plays for us, so I've got to give him another chance.

He might just go and score the goal which keeps us up. Who knows?
Bosingwa on 16:54 - Feb 1 with 921 viewsNorthernr

Bosingwa on 16:48 - Feb 1 by WestbourneR

Got to stick my neck out and go with Acton this one.

Bosingwa was a good player for us in few key games - Chelsea, Arsenal away. When things got really bad I think he quickly became a boo boy because of his Chelsea connections.

And then he sealed it all by throwing a strop about being in the bench. Which was a bad move.

But if you look at it another way - at least he wants to play! Might it be worse if he was happy to be on the bench?? I'm trying here...

Either way he is out most accomplished full back going forward and he could still have a role to play.

Bosingwa on 16:57 - Feb 1 with 910 viewsWestbourneR

Bosingwa on 16:54 - Feb 1 by Northernr

I am so glad you agree Northern! Laughter of joy as I suddenly clarify your position for you.

So Bosingwa to start then yeah?

Bosingwa on 16:57 - Feb 1 with 910 viewsr66

Bosingwa on 16:08 - Feb 1 by TW_R

Just put him on the bench every week. He'll refuse, we'll fine him 2 weeks wages and he'll be owing us money come April.

Bosingwa on 16:58 - Feb 1 with 900 viewsNorthernr

Look, let's be honest here. The bloke's a cnt. Shouldn't have been brought here, came for the wrong reasons, has played well well well within himself when he has been picked and behaved appallingly when he hasn't. I think we have to name him - you have to name 25 senior players if you have 25 senior players to name, we couldn't leave him out and name 24 - but he should never play for the club again, probably couldn't play for the club again judging by the QPR fans' reaction to his name at Chelsea and frankly I never want to see his ugly mono-browed mug again.

Those sticking up for him and giving it this 'might still have a role to play' - can we try and have a little self respect for QPR as QPR fans please. The bloke shouldn't be allowed within 3 miles of the ground never mind being put back in the team. Honestly, we deserve the sht we get sometimes. Presumably you'd have your mrs back if you caught her fcking your boss as well?
Bosingwa on 17:02 - Feb 1 with 890 viewscarrotcrunch_R

In all honesty I wouldn't have any where near my 25 the sooner he has gone the better IMO.
Login to get fewer ads

Bosingwa on 17:04 - Feb 1 with 885 viewsTW_R

Bosingwa on 16:58 - Feb 1 by Northernr

Look, let's be honest here. The bloke's a cnt. Shouldn't have been brought here, came for the wrong reasons, has played well well well within himself when he has been picked and behaved appallingly when he hasn't. I think we have to name him - you have to name 25 senior players if you have 25 senior players to name, we couldn't leave him out and name 24 - but he should never play for the club again, probably couldn't play for the club again judging by the QPR fans' reaction to his name at Chelsea and frankly I never want to see his ugly mono-browed mug again.

Those sticking up for him and giving it this 'might still have a role to play' - can we try and have a little self respect for QPR as QPR fans please. The bloke shouldn't be allowed within 3 miles of the ground never mind being put back in the team. Honestly, we deserve the sht we get sometimes. Presumably you'd have your mrs back if you caught her fcking your boss as well?

"Presumably you'd have your mrs back if you caught her fcking your boss as well?"

God yes - my boss is a 25 year old Swedish blond called Anita.
Bosingwa on 17:05 - Feb 1 with 878 viewsNorthernr

Bosingwa on 17:04 - Feb 1 by TW_R

"Presumably you'd have your mrs back if you caught her fcking your boss as well?"

God yes - my boss is a 25 year old Swedish blond called Anita.

Bosingwa on 17:06 - Feb 1 with 869 viewsWestbourneR

If she could supply crosses that Sandra could nod in then maybe I would.

Northern while I tend to agree with you in some ways, you don't actually know if he came for the wrong reasons, you don't actually know he's a c*nt and I don't 100% agree that he was that bad. In fact I tend to agree with Jamie that he probably just isn't that good. He's just pretty good. Hence why Chelsea let him go.

But he is still the best right back we have going forward and we are paying him £65,000 a week. It would good if we could try and get some value for our money

And don't question my respect for QPR and stuff like that, it's got nothing to do with it.

Bosingwa on 17:09 - Feb 1 with 857 viewsNorthernr

Bosingwa on 17:06 - Feb 1 by WestbourneR

If she could supply crosses that Sandra could nod in then maybe I would.

Northern while I tend to agree with you in some ways, you don't actually know if he came for the wrong reasons, you don't actually know he's a c*nt and I don't 100% agree that he was that bad. In fact I tend to agree with Jamie that he probably just isn't that good. He's just pretty good. Hence why Chelsea let him go.

But he is still the best right back we have going forward and we are paying him £65,000 a week. It would good if we could try and get some value for our money

And don't question my respect for QPR and stuff like that, it's got nothing to do with it.

A player earning £65,000 a week who is told he's on the bench and goes home is a cnt - end of story. He thought he was too good to sit on our bench, and now we're scratching around for reasons why we might want to put him back in our team - that's a total lack of self respect on our part.
Bosingwa on 17:20 - Feb 1 with 834 viewsTW_R

Bosingwa on 17:09 - Feb 1 by Northernr

A player earning £65,000 a week who is told he's on the bench and goes home is a cnt - end of story. He thought he was too good to sit on our bench, and now we're scratching around for reasons why we might want to put him back in our team - that's a total lack of self respect on our part.

It is ridiculous. And when you look at this and the Tevez situation at City it shows that players have far too much power. I am surprised that it wasn't classed as a breach of contract though.
Bosingwa on 17:24 - Feb 1 with 826 viewsNorthernr

Bosingwa on 17:20 - Feb 1 by TW_R

It is ridiculous. And when you look at this and the Tevez situation at City it shows that players have far too much power. I am surprised that it wasn't classed as a breach of contract though.

Tevez is a prime example of this self respect thing I'm talking about. Because he came back into the team and made a massive difference to them just as their title bid was faltering everything was forgiven. he even stood in front of the City fans after scoring at Norwich and did a golf swing as a celebration because he'd spent the previous five months in Argentina doing exactly that. I'd have thrown my seat at him, but then he'd scored so it was ok.

Similarly Rooney, all this love and devotion he apparently has for Man Utd suddenly decided to make it very public he was going to Man City, came up with some cock and bull story about United not signing enough players to compete, and ended up a nice fat new contract as his reward. I'm amazed Ferguson didn't tell him to sling his hook - they have a far better player in Van Persie now anyway.

Like I say, fans deserve the sht they get sometimes. How can we sit there and sing "you're only here for the money" one week and then say "oh, well, maybe Bosingwa could still do a job for us" the next?

Fck Bosingwa, fck his contract and fck his stupid eyebrow.
Bosingwa on 17:27 - Feb 1 with 813 viewsrsonist

Hope we at least asked Anzhi if they fancied him, Russia seems like the only place where clubs are rich and starstruck enough to take him off our hands. Hughes should probably go manage there in fact.
Bosingwa on 17:28 - Feb 1 with 729 viewsWestbourneR

Now Tevez really took the piss. Bosingwa has messed up badly once, it might be worth seeing if he can re-earn our respect.

Bosingwa on 17:33 - Feb 1 with 716 viewsNorthernr

Bosingwa on 17:28 - Feb 1 by WestbourneR

Now Tevez really took the piss. Bosingwa has messed up badly once, it might be worth seeing if he can re-earn our respect.

Seriously I'd want to see blood sweated by that tossr over the course of about three seasons culminating in a cup final winner against Man Utd before I even considered anything close to respect.

As a small caveat to that, if he was to come back into the team and deal with the inevitable horrendous reaction from people like me and plays well than perhaps, perhaps, I'll clap when he does something good.
Bosingwa on 17:41 - Feb 1 with 696 viewsActonR

I think we all agree that players have too much power in modern football. Tevez, Rooney etc are amazing situations. However, at least the aforementioned unlike Bosingwa were assets that other clubs would want.

Bosingwa isn't. He is on an overly inflated wage and a long contract. January showed that we're stuck with him. What is the point of cutting our noses off to spite our faces to prove a point of principle that we all know: that players have too much power. In an ideal world we would have cancelled his contract. We can't, hence we might as well try and utilize him.

I am not suggesting we should all cheer him blindly as soon as he gets in the team. All I'm saying is he is a decent player who may have something to contribute so let's give him another chance to prove himself. He should be in the QPR squad.
Bosingwa on 17:49 - Feb 1 with 678 viewsNorthernr

Bosingwa on 17:41 - Feb 1 by ActonR

I think we all agree that players have too much power in modern football. Tevez, Rooney etc are amazing situations. However, at least the aforementioned unlike Bosingwa were assets that other clubs would want.

Bosingwa isn't. He is on an overly inflated wage and a long contract. January showed that we're stuck with him. What is the point of cutting our noses off to spite our faces to prove a point of principle that we all know: that players have too much power. In an ideal world we would have cancelled his contract. We can't, hence we might as well try and utilize him.

I am not suggesting we should all cheer him blindly as soon as he gets in the team. All I'm saying is he is a decent player who may have something to contribute so let's give him another chance to prove himself. He should be in the QPR squad.

Several reasons
1 - He's not actually that good, or certainly hasn't been for us. Not as good as Onuoha and Fabio who can also play that position.
2 - Clearly bad for the dressing room and team morale.
3 - Principals are important. You could merge this thread quite easily with 'has QPR lost its identity'.
Bosingwa on 17:58 - Feb 1 with 660 viewsTW_R

Bosingwa on 17:49 - Feb 1 by Northernr

Several reasons
1 - He's not actually that good, or certainly hasn't been for us. Not as good as Onuoha and Fabio who can also play that position.
3 - Principals are important. You could merge this thread quite easily with 'has QPR lost its identity'.

4 - The eyebrows! You missed out the eyebrows!!
Bosingwa on 18:08 - Feb 1 with 644 viewsActonR

Bosingwa on 17:49 - Feb 1 by Northernr

Several reasons

My answers:

1. Boswinga was good when we played Chelsea but yes he has been crap for us in other games. I would attribute this to him not caring less then a lack of talent.

Bosingwa is better going forward then Onuoha -- who I concede has been excellent recently and really made the position his to lose -- and showed at the latter part of last season for Chelsea that he can defend. I think if you can fix his head, if you can make him realise that it is either accept rednapp or not play for 3 1/2 years then maybe the situation can be rescued and he plays well enough to attract another buyer.

2. Hogan backed Bosingwa and we don't know what is going on in the dressing room. The dressing room argument appears to be supposition.

3. I agree principles are important, however, who is the winner if he just creams 65k a week for 3 and half years. I fail to see the principle that we are winning.
Bosingwa on 18:09 - Feb 1 with 642 viewsNorthernr

Bosingwa on 18:08 - Feb 1 by ActonR

My answers:

1. Boswinga was good when we played Chelsea but yes he has been crap for us in other games. I would attribute this to him not caring less then a lack of talent.

Bosingwa is better going forward then Onuoha -- who I concede has been excellent recently and really made the position his to lose -- and showed at the latter part of last season for Chelsea that he can defend. I think if you can fix his head, if you can make him realise that it is either accept rednapp or not play for 3 1/2 years then maybe the situation can be rescued and he plays well enough to attract another buyer.

2. Hogan backed Bosingwa and we don't know what is going on in the dressing room. The dressing room argument appears to be supposition.

3. I agree principles are important, however, who is the winner if he just creams 65k a week for 3 and half years. I fail to see the principle that we are winning.

Your first part of answer 1 is reason enough for him to be fcked off out of the picture completely.

How would we be "winning" by putting somebody who's not very good and doesn't care in the team any more than we would be by telling him he's not welcome?
Bosingwa on 18:12 - Feb 1 with 636 viewsActonR

Bosingwa on 18:09 - Feb 1 by Northernr

Your first part of answer 1 is reason enough for him to be fcked off out of the picture completely.

How would we be "winning" by putting somebody who's not very good and doesn't care in the team any more than we would be by telling him he's not welcome?

I said that he deserves a second chance because it is better that then having us burn cash on a player who doesn't get a look in for 31/2 years.
Bosingwa on 18:14 - Feb 1 with 630 viewsJonDoeman

Bosingwa on 18:12 - Feb 1 by ActonR

I said that he deserves a second chance because it is better that then having us burn cash on a player who doesn't get a look in for 31/2 years.

Please tell me "3 1/2 years" bit is wrong!

It Is What It Is !!

Bosingwa on 18:17 - Feb 1 with 624 viewsNorthernr

Bosingwa on 18:12 - Feb 1 by ActonR

He deserves nothing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024