Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Warnock 21:28 - Apr 1 with 2812 viewsQPR1882

Just goes to show if you don't have Adel in your team you are not that good.

On to the next job it is then , i'm guessing that unless a championship team has an Adel in it you may be looking down a league or 2.
Neil Warnock on 22:00 - Apr 1 with 2169 viewsW14Hoop

At the Rangers next season, part deux.
Neil Warnock on 22:04 - Apr 1 with 2108 viewsSpiritofGregory

Neil Warnock on 22:00 - Apr 1 by W14Hoop

At the Rangers next season, part deux.

I'd rather a manager who can build a team. Anyway there is no way Adel will be at Rangers next season, he won't want to play in the championship again.

Unfortunately, we will lose the better players and be left with the parasites.
Neil Warnock on 22:23 - Apr 1 with 2014 viewsBrightonhoop

Neil Warnock on 22:04 - Apr 1 by SpiritofGregory

I'd rather a manager who can build a team. Anyway there is no way Adel will be at Rangers next season, he won't want to play in the championship again.

Unfortunately, we will lose the better players and be left with the parasites.

'You'? Who the fcuk is 'You'? Jesus 1882 seriously suprised at 'you.' Cheers. ffs unbelievale. 'You'.
Neil Warnock on 22:28 - Apr 1 with 1988 viewsQPR1882

Neil Warnock on 22:23 - Apr 1 by Brightonhoop

'You'? Who the fcuk is 'You'? Jesus 1882 seriously suprised at 'you.' Cheers. ffs unbelievale. 'You'.

Why are you surprised ?

Do you think we would have gone up yet alone won the league without 1 player...Adel ?

Or am i the one that is wrong and NW is a good manager and would have ? did we have a Adel is not playing plan B ?

If so i will hold my hands up and say sorry !!
Neil Warnock on 22:30 - Apr 1 with 1977 viewsBrightonhoop

Neil Warnock on 22:28 - Apr 1 by QPR1882

Why are you surprised ?

Do you think we would have gone up yet alone won the league without 1 player...Adel ?

Or am i the one that is wrong and NW is a good manager and would have ? did we have a Adel is not playing plan B ?

If so i will hold my hands up and say sorry !!

Are you in the boat 1882 or pulling that hard on for Warnock from the shore?? fcking make me sick. Rangers till you die no doubt...
Neil Warnock on 22:31 - Apr 1 with 1973 viewsBrightonhoop

'you'. ffs.
Neil Warnock on 22:34 - Apr 1 with 1956 viewsBrightonhoop

Been thinking about Warnock tonight as well, but we'll never know. ffs 'you.' seen it all now.
Neil Warnock on 22:35 - Apr 1 with 1947 viewsToast_R

Neil Warnock on 22:23 - Apr 1 by Brightonhoop

I think he's referring to Warnock as 'You'.

I don't think it's a fair point though. Warnock took a relegation candidate to a Championshipwinning side in just over a year. He went tooth and mail to convince Taarabt to sign permanently so full marks there. I doubt he was charged with getting that team up as champions but with getting Adel playing so well where other's had failed, Warnock was genius really. He also saw when that team were flagging if needed something to kickstart the momentum, he got Routlege back at a crucial time too, again clever intuition.
Login to get fewer ads

Neil Warnock on 22:35 - Apr 1 with 1941 viewsQPR1882

Neil Warnock on 22:30 - Apr 1 by Brightonhoop

Are you in the boat 1882 or pulling that hard on for Warnock from the shore?? fcking make me sick. Rangers till you die no doubt...

RTID yep.......managers ( good and bad ) and players ( good and bad ) come and go it's only the fans ( and their opinions that remain ) that will always be there.

by the way you never answered the question.....

If Adel was not in the Championship winning team would we have won it ?

Neil Warnock on 22:37 - Apr 1 with 1920 viewsaustinqpr

Warnock wasn't the 1st QPR manager to have Taarabt at his disposal was he?

He was the only manager that got the best out of him though.
Neil Warnock on 23:05 - Apr 1 with 1837 viewsQPR1882

Neil Warnock on 22:37 - Apr 1 by austinqpr

Warnock wasn't the 1st QPR manager to have Taarabt at his disposal was he?

He was the only manager that got the best out of him though.

I sat in a bar in Munich with 20 or so QPR fans having a beer and chatting about anything QPR when the question was asked was to name your top 3 QPR managers.Not 1 said NW even though we had just won the championship. ( STOCK,SEXTON AND JAGO was the top 3 amongst the 20 or so QPR fans ) was it an age thing ( was a fair spread of ages there ) was it a winning thing ( if so Warnock or Venables would have got a mention ? )

A few on here were there and beer permitting will remember it.

Fact is NW was a manager at QPR and in 10 years time if the question who was the top 3 managers at QPR were will probably still not get in there.

Neil Warnock on 22:52 - Apr 2 with 1687 viewsqprmick

Neil Warnock on 23:05 - Apr 1 by QPR1882

I sat in a bar in Munich with 20 or so QPR fans having a beer and chatting about anything QPR when the question was asked was to name your top 3 QPR managers.Not 1 said NW even though we had just won the championship. ( STOCK,SEXTON AND JAGO was the top 3 amongst the 20 or so QPR fans ) was it an age thing ( was a fair spread of ages there ) was it a winning thing ( if so Warnock or Venables would have got a mention ? )

A few on here were there and beer permitting will remember it.

Fact is NW was a manager at QPR and in 10 years time if the question who was the top 3 managers at QPR were will probably still not get in there.

He did very well,in a relatively short period with the devious Italian waiter undermining him.

Qprmick

Neil Warnock on 22:58 - Apr 2 with 1673 viewsTGRRRSSS

That team - and it was a team for a moment in time rather than a long term development. Full of 30 soemthings with nouse topped off with a goalkeeper who had an exceptional season and a player in Adel who could win you games on his own.
Full of grafters with a couple of players with good talent and another surpremley gifted on his day and even more so at that level.
Whats happened at Leeds with a takeover being mooted ever since he came on baord is a bit unfair.
At the same time Warnock is a man for the moment not a long term developer of teams etc.
That QPR team was the best team and deserved to be Champions on it's own merits, but did not have the forward thinking of Swansea or Norwich.
That being said might be worth a cheeky fiver on Norwich going down next season, won only one game in 14 and not kicking on from last season.
They have some good players though but think they will struggle next season. As will Southampton. Swansea for now will carry on doing more than enough.
Neil Warnock on 23:12 - Apr 2 with 1647 viewsNorthernr

Did he have Adel in his team for the five promotions he won before coming to QPR?
Neil Warnock on 23:43 - Apr 2 with 1605 viewsTacticalR

He says he wants to be a consultant:

'After more than 30 years in the dugout I have come to realise there is a need at many clubs for someone who can act as a link between managers and owners. This is especially the case with so many owners coming into football, often from abroad, with limited experience of the game, as happened at my last two clubs, QPR and Leeds. However successful someone is in their field of business, and however well-meaning and hard-working, it is difficult to come into football and immediately work out how the industry works, who to trust, what to do. That is the sort of role I think I can fill.

I don't mean a director of football, but a consultant who can bridge the massive gap between boards and the manager but who is not a threat to the manager. Most managers last less than two years now, which is a terrible waste of talent and money. They need help, someone who can act as a buffer and a sounding board, but does not want to take their job.'

I think he could do a good job in that kind of role. (I think he wants to avoid the term 'director of football' because that could undermine the manager).

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/neil-warnock-off-th

Air hostess clique

Neil Warnock on 23:43 - Apr 2 with 1604 viewsjo_qpr63

Neil Warnock is up there with our best managers. We was crying out for a Neil Warnock when he came to our club. We needed him when he joined, and he done the job we all wanted, promotion to the PL.
To say he was not that good without Adel is barmy! He was bloody brilliant for us.
and he put Adel Taraabt on the map, not the other way round.
Neil Warnock on 23:46 - Apr 2 with 1596 viewsNorthernr

Neil Warnock on 23:43 - Apr 2 by jo_qpr63

Neil Warnock is up there with our best managers. We was crying out for a Neil Warnock when he came to our club. We needed him when he joined, and he done the job we all wanted, promotion to the PL.
To say he was not that good without Adel is barmy! He was bloody brilliant for us.
and he put Adel Taraabt on the map, not the other way round.

He did do an excellent job for us and was just what we needed - to borrow one of his phrases. But he's not anywhere close to our best ever managers. I'd have Stock, Jago, Sexton, Venables, Francis and Holloway all ahead of him.
Neil Warnock on 23:51 - Apr 2 with 1589 viewsDylanP

When you talk about our best managers then Venables has to be in the mix. It is ridiculous to ignore the talent he brought to QPR. He was in a class of his own.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Neil Warnock on 23:58 - Apr 2 with 1579 viewsClive_Anderson

He came in when we had been crap for years, saved us from relegation, won the Championship at the first time of asking and then wasn't allowed to sign any of the players he wanted to when having a crack at the Premier League, which ultimately led to his sacking.

Since he's left we've been crap again.
Neil Warnock on 00:06 - Apr 3 with 1568 viewsjo_qpr63

Neil Warnock on 23:46 - Apr 2 by Northernr

He did do an excellent job for us and was just what we needed - to borrow one of his phrases. But he's not anywhere close to our best ever managers. I'd have Stock, Jago, Sexton, Venables, Francis and Holloway all ahead of him.

We've had a lot of managers!.He's up there imho,maybe just below the ones you mentioned but there is a lot below him.
Neil Warnock on 00:07 - Apr 3 with 1564 viewsNorthernr

Neil Warnock on 00:06 - Apr 3 by jo_qpr63

We've had a lot of managers!.He's up there imho,maybe just below the ones you mentioned but there is a lot below him.

Haha yeh just about everybody else. We average a good manager once every 20 years or so during the history of the club I reckon
Neil Warnock on 02:56 - Apr 3 with 1518 viewsDieByYourSide

Jesus wept. Nice one for getting us up to the Premier League after 15 years, Neil (YOU EFFING CEE WORD), don't let the door hit you on the way out and we WILL be laughing ourselves to bits when things don't work out at your next side.

ALSO: this just in, remember that Lee Cook? Turns out he never was the same after that knee injury and he's plodding away somewhere in League One until his career inevitably finishes with a degree of disappointment and a sense of unfulfilled potential....

now if you'd all like to join me in making a mass w*nker sign in Lee's direction..

Christ.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Neil Warnock on 05:29 - Apr 3 with 1497 viewsqprmick

Neil Warnock on 02:56 - Apr 3 by DieByYourSide

Jesus wept. Nice one for getting us up to the Premier League after 15 years, Neil (YOU EFFING CEE WORD), don't let the door hit you on the way out and we WILL be laughing ourselves to bits when things don't work out at your next side.

ALSO: this just in, remember that Lee Cook? Turns out he never was the same after that knee injury and he's plodding away somewhere in League One until his career inevitably finishes with a degree of disappointment and a sense of unfulfilled potential....

now if you'd all like to join me in making a mass w*nker sign in Lee's direction..

Christ.

I don't think you will get much support there.How much did he put into the club again?

Qprmick

Neil Warnock on 09:43 - Apr 3 with 1405 viewshoopstilidie

Neil Warnock on 23:12 - Apr 2 by Northernr

Did he have Adel in his team for the five promotions he won before coming to QPR?

Must have done He can't win anything without him apparently.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Neil Warnock on 09:53 - Apr 3 with 1391 viewsJonDoeman

He's no Mark Hughes, that's for sure, eh 1882! ;)

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024