Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hughes 15:52 - Apr 13 with 8753 viewsG_Dale

Still a shit of a person. Everytime he's tackled he waves his arms round for a free kick, the diving little shit. I despise no footballer more than him

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Hughes on 20:59 - Apr 13 with 1467 viewsdoha

Hughes on 20:24 - Apr 13 by Sandyman

The murderer Lee Hughes was probably the least effective, and actually the worst footballer I've seen on the turf at Spotland this season and it's not been a good season. Speaks volumes about the club full of idiots he plays for.

"The murderer Lee Hughes was probably the least effective, and actually the worst footballer I've seen on the turf at Spotland this season and it's not been a good season. Speaks volumes about the club full of idiots he plays for."

Deary me
Hughes on 21:01 - Apr 13 with 1440 viewsdalenumber2

We all love to hate Hughes - just for his antic on the pitch. He is and has always has been a controversial figure who deserves slating for his whinging and dirty play. However I still feel uncomfortable with the chants of 'murderer'. I just think that we shouldn't be chanting about someone's death at a football match. It just doesn't feel right to me.
Hughes on 21:30 - Apr 13 with 1401 viewsfrequency

Hughes on 21:01 - Apr 13 by dalenumber2

We all love to hate Hughes - just for his antic on the pitch. He is and has always has been a controversial figure who deserves slating for his whinging and dirty play. However I still feel uncomfortable with the chants of 'murderer'. I just think that we shouldn't be chanting about someone's death at a football match. It just doesn't feel right to me.

worst player on the pitch absolute scumbag no matter what anyone posts on here i would not change my view on the cheating scumbag,rant over

Hate city

Hughes on 21:40 - Apr 13 with 1377 viewsD_Alien

Hughes on 21:30 - Apr 13 by frequency

worst player on the pitch absolute scumbag no matter what anyone posts on here i would not change my view on the cheating scumbag,rant over

No-ones suggesting that anyone change their views.

What I am suggesting is that it's a topic well past it's sell by date.

The same turgid crap gets regurgitated every single time he rears his ugly head on the pitch.

For god's sake people, give it a rest, and let the victims and their families rest in peace too.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hughes on 22:16 - Apr 13 with 1328 viewsSpotty

Hughes on 20:00 - Apr 13 by D_Alien

This is all so old and so boring now.

(Not boring to the victims, obviously, but that's not us.)

I'd rather we just ignored him when he's playing us, that's all he deserves.

He's the pantomine villian, the one the fans love to hate, I'd gladly like to ignore him on the pitch, but with some of his actions he makes it very hard at times.

I dont like the chants of "murderer" that imo is disrespectful and hurtful to the families of the victims. The ref today needed to have a stern talk with him after the early altercation with Edwards, he was trying every trick in the book to intimidate the officials, a yellow card would have put a stop to that.
Hughes on 22:37 - Apr 13 with 1293 viewsroccydaleian

Hughes on 20:10 - Apr 13 by Ninco

To be fair, it's reported that when he was in prison, he arranged a charity football match. I guess he thought it would go some way towards making amends. I know what he did was wrong, but what will chanting 'murderer' every time he played us achieve? He can't bring those people back no matter how long we punish him for. I don't like the man any more than anyone else does, but I believe that everyone deserves a second chance.

Sorry not for me. That tw@t should still be inside. The sentence he got,was far to lenient.
Hughes on 22:49 - Apr 13 with 1266 viewsdalenumber2

He's done his time for his crime - let him be criticised for his behaviour on the pitch rather than what he's done in the past. I dislike him as much as anyone but I think the 'murderer' chants are distasteful.
Hughes on 23:04 - Apr 13 with 1245 viewsGizzaNosh

It might be me making things up but I could have swore I read something about him not showing any remorse whatsoever with regards to the crime(s) he committed..
Login to get fewer ads

Hughes on 23:10 - Apr 13 with 1228 viewsdalenumber2

Hughes on 23:04 - Apr 13 by GizzaNosh

It might be me making things up but I could have swore I read something about him not showing any remorse whatsoever with regards to the crime(s) he committed..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-478293/Disgraced-footballer-Lee-Hughes-p
can't believe I am linking to the Daily Mail - ugh.
Hughes on 23:10 - Apr 13 with 1226 viewsSpotty

Hughes on 23:04 - Apr 13 by GizzaNosh

That could easily have been made up on a messageboard by someone with an agenda against him personally, I'd take that with a pinch of salt.
Hughes on 23:12 - Apr 13 with 1221 viewsStudiousDale

Oh he's a lovely chap

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Lee+Hughes+banned+from+prison+team%3B+Former+City+

"He was first booked for a high tackle which saw a player taken to hospital with stitches in his chin." - now that sounds like a high tackle!!
Hughes on 23:13 - Apr 13 with 1213 viewsColDale

Hughes on 23:12 - Apr 13 by StudiousDale

Oh he's a lovely chap

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Lee+Hughes+banned+from+prison+team%3B+Former+City+

"He was first booked for a high tackle which saw a player taken to hospital with stitches in his chin." - now that sounds like a high tackle!!

definitely a yellow card offence
Hughes on 23:15 - Apr 13 with 1211 viewsGizzaNosh

Hughes on 23:10 - Apr 13 by Spotty

That could easily have been made up on a messageboard by someone with an agenda against him personally, I'd take that with a pinch of salt.

I'm not an idiot OD. If I did read it, (which I'm pretty sure I did) it was from either his lawyer or the judge who presided over the court case.

The only opinion, I value, on a forum, is yours and you should know that, because you're one of the most respected posters on this messageboard, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one, who thinks that!
Hughes on 23:20 - Apr 13 with 1199 viewsroccydaleian

Hughes on 23:10 - Apr 13 by dalenumber2

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-478293/Disgraced-footballer-Lee-Hughes-p
can't believe I am linking to the Daily Mail - ugh.

Irrelevant. He's still a tw@t.
Hughes on 23:22 - Apr 13 with 1193 viewsdalenumber2

Hughes on 23:20 - Apr 13 by roccydaleian

Irrelevant. He's still a tw@t.

not saying that he's not. I find him quite disgusting. BTW who was our keeper that Hughes badly injured last time he played at Spotland? Racking my brains to think.
Hughes on 23:22 - Apr 13 with 1116 viewsGizzaNosh

Hughes on 23:22 - Apr 13 by dalenumber2

not saying that he's not. I find him quite disgusting. BTW who was our keeper that Hughes badly injured last time he played at Spotland? Racking my brains to think.

Kurucz
Hughes on 23:23 - Apr 13 with 1114 viewsSpotty

Hughes on 23:15 - Apr 13 by GizzaNosh

I'm not an idiot OD. If I did read it, (which I'm pretty sure I did) it was from either his lawyer or the judge who presided over the court case.

The only opinion, I value, on a forum, is yours and you should know that, because you're one of the most respected posters on this messageboard, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one, who thinks that!

Seeing how he reacts on the pitch, almost orchestrating the negative chants he recieves it shows he doesnt give a flyin f*ck about what people think about him, it appears to spur him on if anything.
Hughes on 23:29 - Apr 13 with 1105 viewsroccydaleian

Hughes on 23:23 - Apr 13 by Spotty

Seeing how he reacts on the pitch, almost orchestrating the negative chants he recieves it shows he doesnt give a flyin f*ck about what people think about him, it appears to spur him on if anything.

OK. OlympicDale. you've been outed.
Hughes on 23:36 - Apr 13 with 1093 viewsmacro

Hughes on 23:29 - Apr 13 by roccydaleian

OK. OlympicDale. you've been outed.

Outed? Was he seen wearing pink spandex to the game today, I wondered who it was!
Hughes on 00:01 - Apr 14 with 1062 viewsSpotty

Hughes on 23:36 - Apr 13 by macro

Outed? Was he seen wearing pink spandex to the game today, I wondered who it was!

Wasn't he with Freddie Mercury dancing with a broom.
Hughes on 10:01 - Apr 14 with 986 viewsR17ALE

I hate the way he tries to referee games.

His lunge on our goalie last season ended the young lad's season, and he meant it - his eyes were not on the ball.

The constant off the ball niggles he engages in make him a stand out Coleman player.

I don't think I can recall anyone else more despicable playing the beautiful game.

If we ever signed him, I would have some serious soul searching to do.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Hughes on 10:06 - Apr 14 with 972 viewsdale1968

He Just makes my skin crawl.
A totally horrible person.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Hughes on 11:00 - Apr 14 with 897 views_dezzy

If we ever signed him, I would have some serious soul searching to do.

Easy descicion on my part, would not attend a game if he was in the squad

KHBA

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024