Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bircham to manage millwall? 09:53 - May 10 with 2149 viewsVUVU

Anyone else hear this on talksport today?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Bond: "Not until I see Kananga!" Kananga: "Rightttt... (Starts pulling face off)"

Bircham to manage millwall? on 11:05 - May 10 with 2105 viewsJuzzie

I didn't but I imagine it went something like this;

"Talksport understands that Marc Bircham is driving through south east london, at least we know this from his mobile GPS. We can therefore assume he's having an interview for the vacant managers job at Millwall. Please click on the link on our website that will take you to BetTalksport"

Bircham to manage millwall? on 11:25 - May 10 with 2065 viewsJonDoeman

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/millwall/next-permanent-ma

fav, hope he gets his chance.

It Is What It Is !!

Bircham to manage millwall? on 11:27 - May 10 with 2058 viewsJuzzie

Bircham to manage millwall? on 11:25 - May 10 by JonDoeman

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/millwall/next-permanent-ma

fav, hope he gets his chance.

I'm surprised that Alex Ferguson isn't on that list, he's out of a job soon isn't he?

Bircham to manage millwall? on 11:44 - May 10 with 2034 viewspaulparker

Birch is too good for those Kunts, know a couple of Wall and they have absolutely panned Jackett the past 2 seasons even though the bloke has had zilch money got them to Wembley 3 times, bought through players like henry & trotter and kept them safe from relegation, that would be a bad move for marc going there, also
Harry needs to get Birch & Gallen on to the coaching staff ASAP install a bit of ex QPR pride into the set up, we have already let ainsworth slip the net we shouldn't do the same with Birch

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Bircham to manage millwall? on 11:45 - May 10 with 2031 viewsTacticalR

I would hope he would see through the youth project and the building of Warren Farm. The youth setup seems one of the few points of continuity in the club.

Air hostess clique

Bircham to manage millwall? on 11:52 - May 10 with 2005 viewsozexile

Bircham to manage millwall? on 11:45 - May 10 by TacticalR

I would hope he would see through the youth project and the building of Warren Farm. The youth setup seems one of the few points of continuity in the club.

I'd like to see him stay with the youth and weed out the ones who won't bleed blue and white. I seriously can't handle another season like this.
Bircham to manage millwall? on 11:56 - May 10 with 1986 viewsN12Hoop

If this does happen it's a real dilemma between wanting him to do well but Millwall to do badly.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Bircham to manage millwall? on 12:52 - May 10 with 1931 viewsFredManRave

Bircham to manage millwall? on 11:56 - May 10 by N12Hoop

If this does happen it's a real dilemma between wanting him to do well but Millwall to do badly.

It's a good fit for Hughes.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Bircham to manage millwall? on 13:06 - May 10 with 1903 viewsstonebridgers

Bircham to manage millwall? on 12:52 - May 10 by FredManRave

Has Bircham interviewed them yet ?

Stonebridgers

Bircham to manage millwall? on 13:08 - May 10 with 1892 viewsTacticalR

Bircham to manage millwall? on 12:52 - May 10 by FredManRave

Yes, bringing in Real Madrid B team players and the cream of Manchester City's youth team from 2004-05 could bring some much needed glamour and ambition to darkest South London.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024