Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt 07:44 - May 15 with 7868 viewssix_foot_two

A bloke on facebook called Neil O'Driscoll has posted that he went to the players sponsors night last night. Stated the whole squad was there and he managed to get talking to Taarabt when he asked him if was leaving became angry but said Harry does not rate him knows this from his Spurs days, he says he loves the club and will not forget what it has done for him but he is leaving.

He stated that he wants to be closer to his family and he told this guy maybe he would go to Monaco.

He also posted that Hill was embarrassed about winning player of the year in such a poor season. Out of contract in the summer and no talks yet but would love to stay.
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 13:33 - May 15 with 1335 viewsPinnerPaul

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 09:45 - May 15 by fakekerby

I hope Tony makes a stand here, we can't afford to lose Adel, he will singlehandedly get us promoted with the right mix of players around him - sell him and we'll be more likely to do a Wolves. Harry isn't the right man for this job, get rid and see if Poyet fancies it.

Promotion or relegation depends on Adel staying or not?

Don't be ridiculous!
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 15:05 - May 15 with 1294 viewsbaz_qpr

Would be absolute insanity to sell our only proven matchwinner at championship level
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 15:34 - May 15 with 1270 viewsfakekerby

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 13:33 - May 15 by PinnerPaul

Promotion or relegation depends on Adel staying or not?

Don't be ridiculous!

He got 20 goals and 20 assists (there or thereabouts) last time around... those stats, which can't be easily replicated by anyone else in our squad, are vital and could make a huge difference. Underestimate his impact if you want to.
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 15:40 - May 15 with 1252 viewsJamie

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 15:34 - May 15 by fakekerby

He got 20 goals and 20 assists (there or thereabouts) last time around... those stats, which can't be easily replicated by anyone else in our squad, are vital and could make a huge difference. Underestimate his impact if you want to.

19 & 16. Similar stats to those of Graham Dorrans the season before.

Dorrans is available on a free at the moment...
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 15:42 - May 15 with 1245 viewsfakekerby

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 15:40 - May 15 by Jamie

19 & 23

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adel_Taarabt
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 15:43 - May 15 with 1238 viewsbosh67

'he says he loves the club and will not forget what it has done for him but he is leaving.'

I read that in Adel speak as 'I love the club and although I will talk about other clubs I privately believe that I'll still be here in my 70s'.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 15:53 - May 15 with 1225 viewstraininvain

I'd happily sign Dorrans on a free.
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 15:56 - May 15 with 1216 viewsdaveB

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 15:53 - May 15 by traininvain

I'd happily sign Dorrans on a free.

Matt Dorran?
Login to get fewer ads

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 15:58 - May 15 with 1207 viewsJamie

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 15:42 - May 15 by fakekerby

19 & 23

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adel_Taarabt

Its 19 & 16 (hit the 0, not 9).

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/DivisionalScorers/0,,10794~20107,00.html
http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/DivisionalAssists/0,,10794~20107,00.html

The previous season, Dorrans got 19 & 13.
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 16:23 - May 15 with 1193 viewsClive_Anderson

What has it got to do with Graham Dorrans? Are you saying because you don't rate Dorrens that Taarabt's achievement of 19 goals, the most assists and The Championship Player of the Year award isn't worth mentioning?

On that note I notice that Aguero got less Premier League goals this season that Grant Holt did last season. Which proves absolutely nothing about their relative ability.
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 16:32 - May 15 with 1175 viewsJamie

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 16:23 - May 15 by Clive_Anderson

What has it got to do with Graham Dorrans? Are you saying because you don't rate Dorrens that Taarabt's achievement of 19 goals, the most assists and The Championship Player of the Year award isn't worth mentioning?

On that note I notice that Aguero got less Premier League goals this season that Grant Holt did last season. Which proves absolutely nothing about their relative ability.

No. The poster above said Taarabts stats couldn't be replicated if he leaves. As shown, Dorrans got nearly identical stats the year before.
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 16:33 - May 15 with 1176 viewsroleybirkin

I hope Tony makes a stand here, we can't afford to lose Adel, he will singlehandedly get us promoted with the right mix of players around him - sell him and we'll be more likely to do a Wolves. Harry isn't the right man for this job, get rid and see if Poyet fancies it.

'Singlehandely get us promoted with the right mix of players around him'
Then surely he will not get us up on his own?
I am confused.......
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 16:34 - May 15 with 1174 viewsPinnerPaul

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 15:34 - May 15 by fakekerby

Promotion, you have a point but as we have no idea what our squad will look like & AT's "season' was 2 years ago, the point is in no way proven.

To say without AT we will be relegated IS ridiculous IMHO.
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 16:58 - May 15 with 1149 viewsClive_Anderson

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 16:32 - May 15 by Jamie

No. The poster above said Taarabts stats couldn't be replicated if he leaves. As shown, Dorrans got nearly identical stats the year before.

Well it's obviously possible that we miraculously sign a player who can score 19 goals and get the most assists next season. What are the chances of that though? Might be a better bet to just keep the player who has already done it for us.

It's not just the stats with Taarabt though. Most of his goals and assists were moments of magic conjured up out of nothing. Looking back on his Premier League goals they were almost all spectucular.

I don't know much about Dorrans but I imagine a lot of them were more bread and butter goals probably due to the WBA team being very good for Championship standards at the time.
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 18:11 - May 15 with 1123 viewsRanger78

I'm with you.

Unfortunately, things are never this simple but if we were given the choice of HR or Tarrabt... I would choose Tarrabt without a seconds hesitation!!!!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024