Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Schteve Mclaren? WTF! 12:05 - Jul 2 with 17311 viewsreal_loftus

Joining 'Arry's coaching team according to "reputable" Daily Mail journo on Twitter

ATAF.

Schteve Mclaren? WTF! on 19:05 - Jul 2 with 2420 viewsHunterhoop

Schteve Mclaren? WTF! on 16:12 - Jul 2 by simmo

Agreed. Some actual COACHING that works on DEVELOPMENT of EXISITING players.

What sorcery is this.

Love it.

Also SSN clearly keeping pace; they just said he'd be working with Bond, Jordan AND Cotteril.
Schteve Mclaren? WTF! on 19:14 - Jul 2 with 2406 viewsCheshireR

I am very pleased with this appointment.
Not only is he a first class coach, he will no doubt have good contacts overseas.

Also a man of great integrity. He tore up his own contract when he failed at Forest and walked away without seeking compensation.
If only he could instill this attribute into certain squad members - we would be quids in.
Is that part of the masterplan?
Schteve Mclaren? WTF! on 19:23 - Jul 2 with 2396 viewsderbyhoop

Superb coach. Did a great job at Derby which got him noticed by Man U. They only won a treble with him on the staff. Also took Middlesbrough into Europe and won the Dutch title with Twente.
Easy to mock but, after the departure of Cotterill and Hodges, a very welcome addition to the staff.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Schteve Mclaren? WTF! on 19:43 - Jul 2 with 2373 viewsgigiisourgod

Was listening to him talk during the under 21s and the amount of spiel that came out of his mouth without him actually saying anything I really understood was frightening. Meant to be a good coach, but very strange all round I feel. Paving the way for HR departure? Can't wait for him to use the word penetration in his first post match analysis.
Schteve Mclaren? WTF! on 20:12 - Jul 2 with 2330 viewshoopstilidie

Schteve Mclaren? WTF! on 18:03 - Jul 2 by nhd23

No,the point and fact is that he spelled McClaren's name wrong.

Which you dressed up as being because he'd made such a poor impression on him.
Ergo, opinion, not fact.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Schteve Mclaren? WTF! on 21:17 - Jul 2 with 2249 viewskensalriser

When is everyone going to understand that no one is good enough for QPR?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Schteve Mclaren? WTF! on 21:18 - Jul 2 with 2248 viewsClive_Anderson

Is he actually any good? Whenever I see him speak I can't shake the impression that he is a little bit thick.

Ferguson seemed to like the gormless Northern sidekick like him and Brian Kidd who I imagine did exactly what he told them to.
Schteve Mclaren? WTF! on 22:58 - Jul 2 with 2197 viewsqprmick

After some poor results, McClaren was criticised for Twente's unattractive and defensive football.[citation needed] The club continued to express their confidence in McClaren, but after the loss against Heerenveen, criticism grew, and protest and demonstration from both supporters and the media made McClaren's position as head coach untenable.[citation needed] In the aftermath of that criticism McClaren resigned[95] his position on 26th February claiming: "We agree the Club is bigger than any one individual and Twente is too big in my heart to stand in the way of its progress".[96]

from Wiki.......he seems to have lost his mojo.

Qprmick

Login to get fewer ads

Schteve Mclaren? WTF! on 23:18 - Jul 2 with 2165 viewsCanadaRanger

What's this... Caterham Boss gets a McClaren?! :)

A good signing.
Schteve Mclaren? WTF! on 23:35 - Jul 2 with 2147 viewsJigsore

Schteve Mclaren? WTF! on 22:58 - Jul 2 by qprmick

After some poor results, McClaren was criticised for Twente's unattractive and defensive football.[citation needed] The club continued to express their confidence in McClaren, but after the loss against Heerenveen, criticism grew, and protest and demonstration from both supporters and the media made McClaren's position as head coach untenable.[citation needed] In the aftermath of that criticism McClaren resigned[95] his position on 26th February claiming: "We agree the Club is bigger than any one individual and Twente is too big in my heart to stand in the way of its progress".[96]

from Wiki.......he seems to have lost his mojo.

Coaching is a lot different to management. I'm sure he's seen a lot on his foreign travels that he can bring here

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Schteve Mclaren? WTF! on 00:02 - Jul 3 with 2135 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Schteve Mclaren? WTF! on 23:18 - Jul 2 by CanadaRanger

What's this... Caterham Boss gets a McClaren?! :)

A good signing.

Good work, Canada!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Schteve Mclaren? WTF! on 00:04 - Jul 3 with 2132 viewsBrightonhoop

wtf indeed. Beginning to wonder about Fernandes now. Can we not get Warnock in and the Mittal boys?
Schteve Mclaren? WTF! on 14:10 - Jul 3 with 2041 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Schteve Mclaren? WTF! on 19:50 - Sep 30 with 1931 viewsJonDoeman

Was a good thread when he joined , most called it right as a good thing, except the usual suspects using it for a pop...!!!

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024