Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stevenage tonight 14:51 - Jul 16 with 2203 viewstoboboly

Anyone going?

Dropping a family member off nearby so going to pop by. Rather watch the under 21's than the first team at the moment anyway.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Stevenage tonight on 18:40 - Jul 16 with 2085 viewsW12SG2

£15 to watch a reserve team friendly? No ta
Stevenage tonight on 19:17 - Jul 16 with 2041 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Bosingwa starts? Count me out

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Stevenage tonight on 19:26 - Jul 16 with 2031 viewsHayesender

Bosingwa and Ferdinand both in the team.

Nothing like a bit of public humiliation

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Stevenage tonight on 19:31 - Jul 16 with 2011 viewsted_hendrix

I think boswanka is stuck so far up himself he is beyond humiliation, it wont bother him he'll just pick up his money and run, well walk.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Stevenage tonight on 20:35 - Jul 16 with 1927 viewsBrazilNutR

Stevenage tonight on 19:31 - Jul 16 by ted_hendrix

I think boswanka is stuck so far up himself he is beyond humiliation, it wont bother him he'll just pick up his money and run, well walk.

2-0 down at half time....it's showing live here if anyone cares to watch the second half http://www.ustream.tv/OfficialQPR?utm_source=crowd-live-backend&utm_medium=visit
Stevenage tonight on 20:39 - Jul 16 with 1904 viewsbosh67

I think the idea of leaving players behind on a pre-season tour sucks, particularly for Hogan. It doesn't matter what you get paid, if you are not wanted you are demoralised. Not great management by the club IMO.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Stevenage tonight on 20:49 - Jul 16 with 1851 viewsRblockPrior

Stevenage tonight on 20:39 - Jul 16 by bosh67

I think the idea of leaving players behind on a pre-season tour sucks, particularly for Hogan. It doesn't matter what you get paid, if you are not wanted you are demoralised. Not great management by the club IMO.

Hogan would of gone but like he tweeted he is still nursing an injury and so needs to stay at home

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Stevenage tonight on 20:51 - Jul 16 with 1839 viewsBrazilNutR

Stevenage tonight on 20:39 - Jul 16 by bosh67

I agree to an extent, although at the same time, you are still getting paid the same amount regardless..and obviously how a player reacts to being left behind is obviously important. Being left behind should not mean they are 100% out of the picture, but maybe need to improve to get a look in. Also, if you take too many players on tour, then many won't get any football time, so in which a case could be made for why its best to leave some behind when they can participate in games like this one..
Login to get fewer ads

Stevenage tonight on 21:45 - Jul 16 with 1687 viewsmakaveli1882

Other than being sh1t I dont think Ferdinand has done to much wrong

He isn't premiership but he isn't league1 either, surely a championship player at worst?
Stevenage tonight on 21:48 - Jul 16 with 1669 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Stevenage tonight on 21:45 - Jul 16 by makaveli1882

He isn't premiership but he isn't league1 either, surely a championship player at worst?

I agree.

Don't get the Ferdinand hatred. Not when there's so many other possible targets.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Stevenage tonight on 21:49 - Jul 16 with 1661 viewsWatford_Ranger

Stevenage tonight on 21:45 - Jul 16 by makaveli1882

I think any professional forward would relish the chance of playing against him. I would honestly be surprised if he doesn't get further found out by Rhodes, Austin, Morison, Deeney and the rest.
Stevenage tonight on 22:02 - Jul 16 with 1594 viewsmakaveli1882

Stevenage tonight on 21:49 - Jul 16 by Watford_Ranger

I think any professional forward would relish the chance of playing against him. I would honestly be surprised if he doesn't get further found out by Rhodes, Austin, Morison, Deeney and the rest.

I don't rate him but surely an arm round him a bit of confidence and he would do alright this league,
Stevenage tonight on 22:32 - Jul 16 with 1486 viewsmoontheloon

Stevenage tonight on 22:02 - Jul 16 by makaveli1882

I don't rate him but surely an arm round him a bit of confidence and he would do alright this league,

Poor game really. We are a very small side , quick & tidy but no end product. Doughty looked decent but apart from that nothing really. Nothing to suggest any of these players could step up.
Stevenage tonight on 09:08 - Jul 17 with 1229 viewstoboboly

Just to add to Moon, there were few positives for me to come out of the evening. I think the team was too young and as such were out muscled a lot of the time. Very little attacking threat and not great defensively.

Two well taken goals by Stevenage but Bosinwa was awful and has found his level (lower League 1) and Ferdinand tried but constantly retreated from oncoming attackers which led to too many problems in defence. We aren't very vocal either and I don't think that helped.

Chris Day received a nice hand from the 100 or so QPR fans. Total attendance was 936. And yes £15 was way too much.

Stevenage tonight on 09:43 - Jul 17 with 1188 viewsingeminate

Stevenage tonight on 21:48 - Jul 16 by BrianMcCarthy

I agree.

Don't get the Ferdinand hatred. Not when there's so many other possible targets.

A lumbering buffoon who's determination to ignore basic defending principles saw him outshone by an old broken down Kiwi and the journeyman's journeyman last year.

What's not to love....

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Stevenage tonight on 13:43 - Jul 17 with 1051 viewsthemodfather

Stevenage tonight on 09:43 - Jul 17 by ingeminate

A lumbering buffoon who's determination to ignore basic defending principles saw him outshone by an old broken down Kiwi and the journeyman's journeyman last year.

What's not to love....

hey another game without a goal
we are setling down well...maybe we know a new league rule where no goals scored wins games hahahahaa
Stevenage tonight on 13:44 - Jul 17 with 1048 viewsNorthernr

Stevenage tonight on 22:02 - Jul 16 by makaveli1882

Agree with this. He's absolutely dreadful, but he'd be marginally less dreadful and slightly more useful if we tried to build him up a bit rather than making it so obvious we don't want him.
Stevenage tonight on 13:49 - Jul 17 with 1034 viewstoboboly

Stevenage tonight on 13:44 - Jul 17 by Northernr

Agree with this. He's absolutely dreadful, but he'd be marginally less dreadful and slightly more useful if we tried to build him up a bit rather than making it so obvious we don't want him.

I agree in principle but he was doing everything wrong yesterday. Let the ball bounce, not closing people down, not tackling, poor distribution, looked leggy.

The team looked marginally better after Bosingwa went off and the same again 20 odd minutes later when Ferdinand went off.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024