Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celtic fans 11:49 - Jul 21 with 4366 viewsHayesender

Pure and utter scum of the highest order.

Singing "Lee Rigby won't be drumming anymore" at Brentford yesterday.

They should be kicked out of British football

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Celtic fans on 11:54 - Jul 21 with 4314 viewsRanger78

They have had some naughty ones... especially on Remembarabce Sunday and the Queen Mothers minutes silence but this is one step too far.

The scum bag idiots who did it should be found and banned for ever
Celtic fans on 12:19 - Jul 21 with 4178 viewsstowmarketrange

Surely they are the best fans in the world.that's what the media keep telling us.
Celtic fans on 12:31 - Jul 21 with 4133 viewspaulparker

Feck Em

Shat club , scum fans, pub league,scum manager
They have always been an odious club
Hopefully they won't make the champions league and we
Won't have to hear the "pundits" go on about those
Magical nights at parkhead

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Celtic fans on 13:24 - Jul 21 with 3947 viewsQPRDave

Disgrace to their country and the scotsmen who have served and died in the British army
Celtic fans on 14:00 - Jul 21 with 3842 viewsTheBlob

Bonny Prince Charlie was a nonce.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Celtic fans on 14:28 - Jul 21 with 3744 viewsRosieG

They have always sung IRA songs, but this is low.
Celtic fans on 14:34 - Jul 21 with 3720 viewsWeaverQPR

Everywhere they go there is always grief, we should stop asking these cnts down for friendlies.
Hopefully these cnts will get jumped up and down on away in europe down some back alley.

@WeavQPR

Celtic fans on 15:19 - Jul 21 with 3606 viewsMonahoop

Celtic fans on 12:31 - Jul 21 by paulparker

Feck Em

Shat club , scum fans, pub league,scum manager
They have always been an odious club
Hopefully they won't make the champions league and we
Won't have to hear the "pundits" go on about those
Magical nights at parkhead

Well, they are well on their way to the next round of the Champions League having eased past Cliftonville the other night. No trouble there, but they were playing another Catholic side. Could have been different if they were playing Linfield, especially at this contentious time of the year in NI.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Login to get fewer ads

Celtic fans on 15:21 - Jul 21 with 3601 viewsdaveB

sky were showing them on the pitch trying to pull the goals down and laughing about it saying how great they are, and to think people still want them to play in england
Celtic fans on 15:31 - Jul 21 with 3565 viewscalders

Celtic fans on 14:34 - Jul 21 by WeaverQPR

Everywhere they go there is always grief, we should stop asking these cnts down for friendlies.
Hopefully these cnts will get jumped up and down on away in europe down some back alley.

Brentford had to pay a fee to Celtic for this friendly, they gave Celtic 3 sides of the ground and charged more for tickets than a normal league game. it wasn't even the first team Celtic put out, the pitch was invaded several times, i heard they caused havoc in an around the ground, Pure scum.
Needless to say brentford fans aren't to happy. I think mr devlin may have a busy day tomorrow.
Celtic fans on 17:04 - Jul 21 with 3336 viewsthemodfather

Celtic fans on 15:31 - Jul 21 by calders

Brentford had to pay a fee to Celtic for this friendly, they gave Celtic 3 sides of the ground and charged more for tickets than a normal league game. it wasn't even the first team Celtic put out, the pitch was invaded several times, i heard they caused havoc in an around the ground, Pure scum.
Needless to say brentford fans aren't to happy. I think mr devlin may have a busy day tomorrow.

they set off "flares"
in a heatwave? in a football ground?
fools. personally i'd ban them forever and lennon. they caused trouble at ours too, they were singing their ira songs and when qpr fans reacted, qpr got nicked!
Celtic fans on 17:20 - Jul 21 with 3295 viewssmegma

Celtic fans on 15:31 - Jul 21 by calders

No wonder Brentford charged £25 to get in.
Celtic fans on 18:04 - Jul 21 with 3212 viewsnhd23

Celtic fans on 17:20 - Jul 21 by smegma

Having been at this game as Brentfords now my nearest ground I heard not a murmer of any chanting like this AT ALL throughout the game.And having heard of it only since the game,I thought I'd try and find if anyone else had,it would appear that they are quite spurious rumours being spread around twitter by Glasgow Rangers fans and other people who were not at the game.Which is a bit sick really,to use the death of a young deceased soldier to try and score some points against Celtic.There was a pitch invasion at the end and some idiots with flares throughout the game but I heard nothing like is being suggested whatsoever.
Celtic fans on 18:05 - Jul 21 with 3212 viewskarl

Celtic fans on 17:20 - Jul 21 by smegma

They truly are Scotland's shame, they and Rangers will not denounce their fans and will claim it as an insignificant minority.
They thrive on bigotry and secteranism and is why they need each other to carry on ruining Scottish football
Celtic fans on 18:18 - Jul 21 with 3177 viewssmegma

Celtic fans on 18:04 - Jul 21 by nhd23

Having been at this game as Brentfords now my nearest ground I heard not a murmer of any chanting like this AT ALL throughout the game.And having heard of it only since the game,I thought I'd try and find if anyone else had,it would appear that they are quite spurious rumours being spread around twitter by Glasgow Rangers fans and other people who were not at the game.Which is a bit sick really,to use the death of a young deceased soldier to try and score some points against Celtic.There was a pitch invasion at the end and some idiots with flares throughout the game but I heard nothing like is being suggested whatsoever.

Spoke to a QPR mate who went and he also heard nothing.
Celtic fans on 18:50 - Jul 21 with 3096 viewsHayesender

I was told by a mate who's a Brentford fan who went about the Lee Rigby chanting, and various other crap caused by the Celtic fans of County Kilburn

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Celtic fans on 20:53 - Jul 21 with 2810 viewsRanger78

Celtic fans on 18:50 - Jul 21 by Hayesender

I was told by a mate who's a Brentford fan who went about the Lee Rigby chanting, and various other crap caused by the Celtic fans of County Kilburn

Me too... Life long Brentford fan mate of mine said he heard it and didn't enjoy the atmosphere at all. Pitch invasion was out of line also
Celtic fans on 21:11 - Jul 21 with 2763 viewsingeminate

Bloody Christians at it again.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Celtic fans on 21:47 - Jul 21 with 2669 viewsLblock

My neighbour is on the board as fans rep or some shite

Said those happy go lucky, colourful, boisetrous love a drink be jaysus be jaysus Celtic fans were a continual problem
Apparently they were no different to the put upon, drab, aggressive pissed up e-eye-oh e-eye-oh Pompey / Swindon / Leeds / Millwall etc fans
But then the later English clubs don't have their cocks in the mouth of the sports mass meeja do they?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Celtic fans on 23:45 - Jul 21 with 2506 viewsNortholt_Rs

Celtic fans on 21:47 - Jul 21 by Lblock

My neighbour is on the board as fans rep or some shite

Said those happy go lucky, colourful, boisetrous love a drink be jaysus be jaysus Celtic fans were a continual problem
Apparently they were no different to the put upon, drab, aggressive pissed up e-eye-oh e-eye-oh Pompey / Swindon / Leeds / Millwall etc fans
But then the later English clubs don't have their cocks in the mouth of the sports mass meeja do they?

Swindon?

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Celtic fans on 06:24 - Jul 22 with 2388 viewsLblock

Celtic fans on 23:45 - Jul 21 by Northolt_Rs

Swindon?

Grief caused at the play off semi final last season

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Celtic fans on 09:52 - Jul 22 with 2165 viewskingsburyR

Every club in the land has an element of thugs/fools/immature-wannabes.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Celtic fans on 12:13 - Jul 22 with 2022 viewswillis1980

doesnt surprise me at all, after our friendly with them pubs had to be closed after they decided to hurl bottles at families with young children playing outside the pub. they sang ira songs before and throughout the game. them and rangers can stick their backward attitudes where the sun doesnt shine
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024