Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? 08:38 - Jul 23 with 9173 viewsWokingR

Has anyone else noticed that current fashion and styling amongst the country's male youth is so gay

Wearing a hat for anything other than keeping the sun off your head - NO!
Skinny Jeans - NO!
Cut off skinny jeans - NO!
Plimsoles - NO!
Hair straighteners and hair spray for boys - NO!

Stop mincing around and man up or this country is doomed
Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 12:04 - Jul 23 with 2112 viewsWokingR

Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 11:18 - Jul 23 by JAPRANGERS

wonder if any of our players wear a bra??

There's one for a start

Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 12:09 - Jul 23 with 2091 viewsTheBlob

Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 10:41 - Jul 23 by bob566

yeah was thinking that watching the golf. It was cloudy on the sunday and woods and mickleson didn't have shades. Westwood and Poulter did.

were they necessary?

Hey,when you're cool the sun shines on you 24 hours a day.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 12:12 - Jul 23 with 2081 viewsthame_hoops

This is a great post, i dont understand these skinny jeans, tight tops, they seem to shave arms and legs wtf?!

like someone said, that essex show has lots to answer for.

Oh and hair cuts with shaved sides and old syle rayban glasses

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 12:12 - Jul 23 with 2080 viewsMrSheen

Master Sheen and his 14 year-old mates are all too flat-chested to wear a bra. It's the low trousers/pants display that annoys the hell out of me. They even wear belts to lock the trousers snugly into place below their skinny hips. Nonetheless, their talk about girls is straight out of the 1970s, my wife gets really angry with them. And they still have an absolute horror of being considered gay (as do the girls) which has survived all the messages from politicians and the media...and no, they don't get it from me. I've never believed in the idea of the "dominant ideology" and the brain-washing power of the media, and the persistence of their "deviant" view of the world is further proof.
Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 12:43 - Jul 23 with 2038 viewsJuzzie

Maybe we're just getting old. It's no different to when we were growing up in the 70's and 80's and parents exasperating at the way their kids looked.

But yes, having your jeans halfway down your arse is just fkin stupid. Half the yoof walking around Hyde Park the other weekend like this.

Do they actually know where it comes from? I bet they don't.

Tell them it comes from the American prison system. Some people reckon it's 'cos they weren't allowed belts (well, just give them smaller waist jeans then) but the popular belief is where the inmates who had their trousers like this were sending out a signal they are being submissive and they can be bummed in order to maintain the status quo/heirarchy system in the prison.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 13:01 - Jul 23 with 2020 viewsgordanoR

It's these that really annoy me. Baseball caps are bad enough but the flat peak ones look shlit.

Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 13:05 - Jul 23 with 2011 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Nothing wrong with GHD's.

Hipsters are the worse, what purpose do they serve?

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 13:26 - Jul 23 with 1984 viewsthame_hoops

Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 13:01 - Jul 23 by gordanoR

It's these that really annoy me. Baseball caps are bad enough but the flat peak ones look shlit.

and why do they leave the new era stickers on them?!
Login to get fewer ads

Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 13:29 - Jul 23 with 1981 viewsQPunkR

Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 13:01 - Jul 23 by gordanoR

Yeah those caps pi$$ me right off. I like wearing my own baseball cap, but since the dog decided it'd be a good prank to eat it I haven't been able to buy a new one cos they're all either these flat fúcking Sherman monstrosities or say I <3 London or something

Can't stand the skinny jeans thing either, those that wear 'em really can't have satisfied girlfriends (or boyfriends, they do look that way after all! )

Gah! And the t-shirts with a plunging necklike! WFT???!

QPR - "shit but local"

Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 13:35 - Jul 23 with 1973 viewsbaz_qpr

Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 08:55 - Jul 23 by fakekerby

Why are you spending so much time looking at teenage lads?

Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 13:43 - Jul 23 with 1959 viewsbob566

Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 13:35 - Jul 23 by baz_qpr

get with it qpunk. Everyone knows its to show off a mans he-vage.
Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 13:48 - Jul 23 with 1950 viewsQPunkR

Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 13:43 - Jul 23 by bob566

get with it qpunk. Everyone knows its to show off a mans he-vage.

QPR - "shit but local"

Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 13:50 - Jul 23 with 1945 viewsA40Bosh

It's not a recent fashion fad to be so gay apparently

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 13:51 - Jul 23 with 1940 viewskingsburyR

Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 10:32 - Jul 23 by WokingR

You'd be wrong but I'm guessing you might be one of these metrosexuals we are discussing ?

Grade 1 haircut.

Jeans sit above my bottom and below the ankle.

Partial to a pair of desert boots!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 14:15 - Jul 23 with 1919 viewsWokingR

Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 13:51 - Jul 23 by kingsburyR

Grade 1 haircut.

Jeans sit above my bottom and below the ankle.

Partial to a pair of desert boots!

Mmmm Sexy
Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 15:55 - Jul 23 with 1835 viewszicoshoops

I suppose every generation has it's fashion/music/etc code.

I must confess though, there is one aspect of the 'Yoof' of today that puzzles me.
The lads 'mates' seem to consist of as many girls as boys.

Non PC in todays world I realise, but......
When I was in my late teens I tried my very best to 'Table End' anything wearing a skirt, below the age of 40. (Scotsmen excluded of course)

Maybe the Government is putting something in the water.
Maybe all the 'Yoof' are being fed Bromide.
It's all very odd.

What's going on?

We should be told.

Sort it out.
Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 16:16 - Jul 23 with 1801 viewsjamois

I think the look described is well dodgy too but it's not reserved for teenagers. It all started with media-types, short back n sides haircuts almost grade 1 on the sides, glasses (probably without prescriptions), those fecking check shirts, skinny jeans...just makes me laugh when i see numpties dressed like this.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 16:18 - Jul 23 with 1794 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 10:44 - Jul 23 by Jigsore

maybe you were uncomfortable with your sexuality

Nope just proper blokes. Wear bokes clobber. F**k women and drink beer.
Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 16:19 - Jul 23 with 1795 viewsA40Bosh

Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 16:16 - Jul 23 by jamois

I think the look described is well dodgy too but it's not reserved for teenagers. It all started with media-types, short back n sides haircuts almost grade 1 on the sides, glasses (probably without prescriptions), those fecking check shirts, skinny jeans...just makes me laugh when i see numpties dressed like this.

What like this plank?

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 16:31 - Jul 23 with 1777 viewsMonahoop

Remember a little song we used to sing when we were kids back in the late 60's:-

To the tune of Jesus Christ Superstar

'Georgie Best, Superstar,
Who do you think you ******* well are?
Georgie Best, Superstar,
Looks like a woman and he wears a bra.'

Some folk blame Beckham for the girliefication of lads these days, but old Besty really laid the foundations for this male tartishness, especially in football circles.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 16:53 - Jul 23 with 1755 viewsjamois

Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 16:19 - Jul 23 by A40Bosh

What like this plank?

yep, exactly.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 17:00 - Jul 23 with 1742 viewssupahoopsa

"Georgie Best, Superstar, walks like a lady and wears a bra"

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 17:02 - Jul 23 with 1740 viewsMonahoop

Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 16:53 - Jul 23 by jamois

yep, exactly.

Don't get me going on him. Trying to be a champion of the people in getting them to sing, when the smug, camp little flyblow can't even sing himself. An annoying product of BBC pc I'm afraid.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 17:12 - Jul 23 with 1730 viewsloftboy

Not to mention these idiots who are putting huge holes in their ears.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Why are teenage lads becoming so gay ? on 17:17 - Jul 23 with 1727 viewseastside_r

Funny I was thinking about posting about fashion the other day. I always like to look well turned-out (it was the way that I was brought up.) And over the years I like to think I have developed my own style.

However, I have more respect for people who take no pride in their appearance than those who blindly follow every new whim however fecking stupid they look.

That being said when we were teenagers I am sure our dads / uncles looked at what we were wearing with the same derision as the OP. I think since the teenager was 'invented' (1950’s) that has always been the case.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024