Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zapata a done deal apparently.. 02:11 - Aug 10 with 45616 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8862266/?
Queens Park Rangers have agreed a deal with Estudiantes for striker Duvan Zapata, Sky Sports understands.

Rangers have been locked in talks with the Argentine club over a deal for the highly-rated Colombian striker.

West Ham had previously struck a deal before pulling out earlier this summer, while other clubs from around Europe such as Italians Napoli and Sassuolo, French side Evian and Spaniards Atletico Madrid have all shown an interest in recent weeks.

However, Rangers have now managed to broker a deal for Zapata worth $10million (£6.4million).

Zapata is now due to arrive in England over the weekend to finalise personal terms and undergo a medical.

The 22-year-old, who is expected to be part of Colombia's squad for next year's World Cup finals, will then need a work-permit - which will have to go to appeal.

QPR are hopeful that Zapata will be granted the move under the 'special talent' ruling.

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 16:20 - Aug 12 with 4968 viewsJonDoeman

Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 16:17 - Aug 12 by Jamie

Like Henrique...

Don't remember him flying in for a medical oracle, so not exactly like it!

It Is What It Is !!

Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 16:23 - Aug 12 with 4933 viewsWeaverQPR

Surely we wouldnt go to all this trouble of getting him here and medical if the club didnt think it was a goer.

@WeavQPR

Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 16:27 - Aug 12 with 4906 viewswombat

Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 16:23 - Aug 12 by WeaverQPR

Surely we wouldnt go to all this trouble of getting him here and medical if the club didnt think it was a goer.

of course we would this is QPR we are talking about

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 16:29 - Aug 12 with 4891 viewsTheBlob

Maybe he fancied a shoplifting holiday in London.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 16:30 - Aug 12 with 4880 viewsWeaverQPR

Did West Ham even try to get a WP?

@WeavQPR

Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 16:30 - Aug 12 with 4879 viewsfakekerby

Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 16:23 - Aug 12 by WeaverQPR

The club won't really know if we stand a chance any more than we do really, it's all a bit of a black art getting this kind of deal done. I just hope we haven't put all of our eggs in one basket and are working on back ups just in case.
Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 16:35 - Aug 12 with 4841 viewsBQPR

Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 16:30 - Aug 12 by WeaverQPR

Did West Ham even try to get a WP?

We've got a SWP, will that do?
Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 17:28 - Aug 12 with 4685 viewsQPRDave

Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 16:27 - Aug 12 by wombat

of course we would this is QPR we are talking about

Login to get fewer ads

Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 18:23 - Aug 12 with 4530 viewsWeaverQPR

Medical passed

http://www.pinchapasion.net/pinchapasion/node/238

The clock in England marks are the exact 16:16, while in Argentina the same amount of minutes but noon is scarcely exceeded. The week starts moved, after a morning at pure medical check-ups and a thorough examination that favorable results for whom few hours ago already in British territory. Duvan Zapata, whom many already extrananan in La Plata successfully passed exams and has exclusive click passionately moving from its first hours in London.

Contact takes him by surprise, almost about to lie down to rest a while after a pretty full day. Without repairs, the Colombian attends to the distance to the official site of the fan of students and has the good news of his Monday, August 12: "the medical examination was today already, and thank God, came out I was all OK," says the forward, who completed with a party that traveled to the continent to become new Queens Park Rangers player.

Happy and with expectations high for such an important step in his career ("from that made my debut in 2008 I got as a goal be in Europe in 5 years", was at the time the former America de Cali), 22-year-old now hopes to resolve the issue of his work permit to already be officially the English League footballer: "For the Visa interview is Thursday or Friday," he tells Zapata to this medium are more than 11 thousand kilometers that separate Argentina from England.

Far from having time for recreation, the Colombian passes moved hours that give little room to move more than expected in the London streets. Around 16:30 where he is now, Duvan confesses to the most important supporter site Club with absolute sincerity: "I have not been able to use still, I am pulled by sleep awhile. To walk already there will be time". And Yes, if procedures play in favor of the front, you will have days, months and years largely to a country to which many wish to arrive. The dream of Zapata is underway, while in Bell City they yearn for his goals, and in the finances of the club are the hours for pocketing the money from the sale
[Post edited 12 Aug 2013 18:26]

@WeavQPR

Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 18:57 - Aug 12 with 4419 viewsNathanNI

"I have not been able to use still, I am pulled by sleep awhile. To walk already there will be time"

Poetry right there,
Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 19:52 - Aug 12 with 4300 viewsTheBlob

"Cheese waffle to the mouth engorged substance through llama intestines squeezes.Wait I cubicled donut seat on fire."

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 20:04 - Aug 12 with 4258 viewsBklynRanger

Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 18:57 - Aug 12 by NathanNI

"I have not been able to use still, I am pulled by sleep awhile. To walk already there will be time"

Poetry right there,

Definitely. We need more of this kind of whimsical coffee house writing in our own football culture imho.
Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 20:05 - Aug 12 with 4253 viewsHAYESBOY

Smells like a trout farm in here

Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 21:15 - Aug 12 with 4084 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 19:52 - Aug 12 by TheBlob

"Cheese waffle to the mouth engorged substance through llama intestines squeezes.Wait I cubicled donut seat on fire."

Post of the year right there! PMSL!

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 21:29 - Aug 12 with 4041 viewsGetMeRangers

Dont you love google translations!

Can someone explain to me how we managed to get Ale? Had he played U21 or full cap?... or is he an illegal here with no work permit?
Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 21:35 - Aug 12 with 4012 viewsQPR_ARG

Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 21:29 - Aug 12 by GetMeRangers

Can someone explain to me how we managed to get Ale? Had he played U21 or full cap?... or is he an illegal here with no work permit?

Italian passport does the trick.

Duvan doesn't have a European passport so he has to apply for a work permit.
Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 21:39 - Aug 12 with 4000 viewsQPR_ARG

Dear me, that translation! haha!

So...who does really know what are the chances we get this work permit for Duvan?

Over here, nobody is talking about it and they say it's a done deal (perhaps ignoring the fact that it'll all collapse if he doesn't get the permit).

I'm going crazy here. Very anxious. As I know what sort of a team we've got and I know Duvan very well from watching him play in my country.

B.E.A.S.T.!

Young. Powerful. Can score and can assist. Very high re-sale value too. Please, Home Office, pretend for a second that we are Man Utd asking for a work permit and hand it over!
Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 21:48 - Aug 12 with 3964 viewsEalingRanger

Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 18:57 - Aug 12 by NathanNI

Poetry right there,

Positively Shakespearean.
Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 21:50 - Aug 12 with 3961 viewsMatch82

Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 18:23 - Aug 12 by WeaverQPR

Medical passed

The clock in England marks are the exact 16:16, while in Argentina the same amount of minutes but noon is scarcely exceeded. The week starts moved, after a morning at pure medical check-ups and a thorough examination that favorable results for whom few hours ago already in British territory. Duvan Zapata, whom many already extrananan in La Plata successfully passed exams and has exclusive click passionately moving from its first hours in London.

Contact takes him by surprise, almost about to lie down to rest a while after a pretty full day. Without repairs, the Colombian attends to the distance to the official site of the fan of students and has the good news of his Monday, August 12: "the medical examination was today already, and thank God, came out I was all OK," says the forward, who completed with a party that traveled to the continent to become new Queens Park Rangers player.

Happy and with expectations high for such an important step in his career ("from that made my debut in 2008 I got as a goal be in Europe in 5 years", was at the time the former America de Cali), 22-year-old now hopes to resolve the issue of his work permit to already be officially the English League footballer: "For the Visa interview is Thursday or Friday," he tells Zapata to this medium are more than 11 thousand kilometers that separate Argentina from England.

Far from having time for recreation, the Colombian passes moved hours that give little room to move more than expected in the London streets. Around 16:30 where he is now, Duvan confesses to the most important supporter site Club with absolute sincerity: "I have not been able to use still, I am pulled by sleep awhile. To walk already there will be time". And Yes, if procedures play in favor of the front, you will have days, months and years largely to a country to which many wish to arrive. The dream of Zapata is underway, while in Bell City they yearn for his goals, and in the finances of the club are the hours for pocketing the money from the sale

"Contact takes him by surprise, almost about to lie down to rest a while after a pretty full day"

Oh dear. When I heard how much they were offering, I nearly drove into a lamppost.
Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 21:53 - Aug 12 with 3944 views18StoneOfHoop

Enjoying your posts QPR_ARG 'cos you will have seen & read more first hand about Duvan Zapata than other 'punters' - (c)Gazza1 - on this site.

Very, very nervous..

Work Permit Wednesday
followed by photographed in the shirt Thursday
Please God he's R's. It looks like Duvan is a believer at least:

[Post edited 12 Aug 2013 22:02]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 21:54 - Aug 12 with 3909 viewsconnell10

Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 18:23 - Aug 12 by WeaverQPR

Medical passed

pocketing money from the sale....... ARRY JUST STOP , YOU HAVE ENOUGH DOSH ALREADY!!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 22:00 - Aug 12 with 3889 viewsGetMeRangers

Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 21:35 - Aug 12 by QPR_ARG

Italian passport does the trick.

Duvan doesn't have a European passport so he has to apply for a work permit.

Thanks
Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 10:20 - Aug 13 with 3659 viewsTearsofrage

Are we sure this is a translation or the poetic musings of a new Eric Cantona? The syntactic displacement and lack of agreement echoes a young Ezra Pound. WP permitting we may have a South Bank Show contributor on our hands. All I hope is that we've provided four enormous minders to keep Napoli reps away from him - better still hide him in a "nothing" town like Newcastle until the deal is done!
Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 11:55 - Aug 13 with 3513 viewsQPunkR

Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 21:48 - Aug 12 by EalingRanger

Positively Shakespearean.

everyone wet bikini

As a mentally-unstable man once said -_-

QPR - "shit but local"

Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 12:13 - Aug 13 with 3478 viewsDWQPR

Zapata a done deal apparently.. on 21:29 - Aug 12 by GetMeRangers

Gianni had a letter filed away in his back pocket to say that everything was OK and the Home Office accepted that.

One thing that worries me about any appeal. If the person hearing the appeal knows anything about football and the appeal was based on 'special talent', surely they would think, "well if he is going to be that good, what the f uck is he wanting to sign for QPR!"

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024