Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? 19:36 - Aug 12 with 10599 viewsDanielswan

This is something I probably will never understand, my nationality comes before my rivalry to any danish club, hence I would support FC Copenhagen in Europe any day due to them being danes against anyone else but Swansea. (All rules have their exceptions :) )

So if Cardiff were miraculously to f.ex. win the Carling Cup would you support them the next year in Europe, or would your rivalry be of a greater issue?

Just curious.

PS: Having grown kind of funned of the welsh in the past year thanks to you wonderfull Jacks, I actually think I would be supporting Cardiff in Europe.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 19:37 - Aug 12 with 6052 viewsexiledclaseboy

No. Don't be silly.

Poll: Tory leader

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 19:38 - Aug 12 with 6024 viewsSpokenword

No.
If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 19:47 - Aug 12 with 5986 viewsWhiterockin

Why

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 19:47 - Aug 12 with 5985 viewsjudgejonevs

No.

Life is too short !!!!!!!!! Swansea til I die...........

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 19:54 - Aug 12 with 5954 viewsorion3016

Be over there now after

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 19:56 - Aug 12 with 5948 viewsDafyddHuw

Never happen.
If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 19:59 - Aug 12 with 5928 viewsstircrazyjack

Are you being serious?

No no no and hell no.

Think this shows that our rivalry is almost pure hatred while you lovely Danish people have rivals.

I hate everything about Cardiff. The accent, the arrogance . Need I go on
If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 20:00 - Aug 12 with 5927 viewsdgt73

No fu*king chance

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Login to get fewer ads

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 20:02 - Aug 12 with 5910 viewsEuroJacks

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 20:02 - Aug 12 with 5898 viewsDevz00

Afraid not.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 20:04 - Aug 12 with 5891 viewstreboethjack

If it were any other Welsh club then I'd like to see them do well, but cardiff can f*ck right off. Hate all things cardiff!

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 20:11 - Aug 12 with 5851 viewsborinifanclub

ffs feck orft.......NO NO NOT EVER

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? (n/t) on 20:16 - Aug 12 with 5821 viewsChief

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 20:11 - Aug 12 by borinifanclub

ffs feck orft.......NO NO NOT EVER

[Post edited 12 Aug 2013 20:19]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 20:19 - Aug 12 with 5807 viewsSwanjaxs

Not in a million years
[Post edited 12 Aug 2013 20:21]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 20:20 - Aug 12 with 5798 viewsChief

you're right Daniel...........

you don't understand.

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 20:22 - Aug 12 with 5789 viewsChief

on a similar note, did anyone else see the guy wearing a Wrexham shirt in Malmo? I saw him outside the Swedbank

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 20:26 - Aug 12 with 5757 viewsFlashberryjack

No

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 20:28 - Aug 12 with 5754 viewsLaudrupFan

"Having grown kind of funned of the welsh..."

Not "funned of". You mean "fond of". If you write "funned" people might think you mean something related to fun.

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 20:28 - Aug 12 with 5748 viewsNeath_Jack

I'd rather slam my ballbag in the cutlery draw.

Twice.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 20:33 - Aug 12 with 5716 viewsCrustified

Is it really coming to sh*t like this?

And no

Bloodshed Hua Hoo
Poll: Is Jackfath in a position to complain about polls?

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 20:33 - Aug 12 with 5716 viewsW_Hunt

I'd support Taliban Athletic before those scum c*nts.
If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 20:34 - Aug 12 with 5708 views1983

I'd would rather rub cat sh1t in my eyes.....

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 20:41 - Aug 12 with 5676 viewsSuperSwans

I would rather have a porcupine inserted violently into my rectum than support Cardiff in Europe or in any game in world football...

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 20:43 - Aug 12 with 5662 viewsstircrazyjack

Just incase your still a tad unsure, It's a Nooooooooooooo.

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 20:49 - Aug 12 with 5648 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I think the no camp has just shaded it.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024