Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Referee tonight 22:28 - Oct 3 with 12892 viewsWarwickHunt

Deserves its own thread.

I've seen some shockers over the years (Foy at Blackburn springs to mind...) but this tw@t is in a league of his own.

Shocking. Just f*cking shocking.
Referee tonight on 22:33 - Oct 3 with 5608 views2face

I couldn't believe my eyes. But in the end you just kinda got used to them getting it wrong every time.
Referee tonight on 22:37 - Oct 3 with 5560 viewsSenhin

They were getting free kicks for dives etc and we weren't getting anything for massively obvious fouls...

You'd have sworn the other team had bribed him or something.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Referee tonight on 22:38 - Oct 3 with 5538 views3swan

Referee tonight on 22:37 - Oct 3 by Senhin

They were getting free kicks for dives etc and we weren't getting anything for massively obvious fouls...

You'd have sworn the other team had bribed him or something.

Agree with all that, but we got a massive plus from him by letting Michu stay on the pitch with all that blood.
Referee tonight on 22:39 - Oct 3 with 5525 viewsSwansNZ

He was indeed not one of the better refs

How the f**k he did not see Michu get kicked in the head, was amazing.
I wonder when we will get a penalty awarded to us.

Ref ...

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Referee tonight on 22:41 - Oct 3 with 5511 viewsDr_Winston

Was getting flashbacks to that league cup game a couple of years ago.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Referee tonight on 22:41 - Oct 3 with 5504 viewsWarwickHunt

Referee tonight on 22:38 - Oct 3 by 3swan

Agree with all that, but we got a massive plus from him by letting Michu stay on the pitch with all that blood.

Aye - he was only off for 8 and a half minutes...
Referee tonight on 22:41 - Oct 3 with 5497 viewsorion3016

Shocking performance

Be over there now after

Referee tonight on 22:45 - Oct 3 with 5434 views3swan

Referee tonight on 22:41 - Oct 3 by WarwickHunt

Aye - he was only off for 8 and a half minutes...

Was on about after that. Thought the slightest sign of blood and a player had to go off for treatment and a shirt change.
Each time as he was patched up the blood showed through very soon after.
Login to get fewer ads

Referee tonight on 22:46 - Oct 3 with 5430 viewsC_jack

Banned from international games according to his "wiki"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duarte_Gomes

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Referee tonight on 22:47 - Oct 3 with 5414 viewsMillJack

Referee tonight on 22:38 - Oct 3 by 3swan

I can't understand why Michu wasn't bandaged at half time?

We've got about 87 physios, surely one of them knows how to wrap bandage around someones bonce?
Referee tonight on 22:47 - Oct 3 with 5402 viewsPlasticman

Crappy ref. While it won't do us much good now, I hope his... erratic... performance gets taken into consideration next time they wonder what level he is capable of handling, cause he certainly was a disgrace to the match.

Plastic since 2012

Referee tonight on 22:48 - Oct 3 with 5395 viewsSkipTheJack

Absolutely shocking performance.

But I still think I've seen worse down here from Stuart Attwell and Anthony Taylor.
Referee tonight on 22:49 - Oct 3 with 5369 viewsPlasticman

Referee tonight on 22:46 - Oct 3 by C_jack

Banned from international games according to his "wiki"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duarte_Gomes

sounds like a nice way to say he was on the take.

I can't see this game being convincing for anyone to let him get any important games in the future either.

Plastic since 2012

Referee tonight on 22:53 - Oct 3 with 5319 viewsDavillin

Will someone who knows, please tell me whether both managers submit a report on the referee, and, if so, how are the reports used by the league?

[In the States, they submit a referee report in all sports, and in some games, like championship games, those reports are used to eliminate refs that both managers gave bad reports to.]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Referee tonight on 22:53 - Oct 3 with 5307 viewsduckling

Personally I don't think it was as bad as some consider it.
The issue was just that in several situations where he could have blown for or against he favored the guests the majority of the times.(which was unforunate)

Point being, not a great performance tonight, yet not considering him to be a bad ref based on this game.

I'm wondering if we'll hear anything from ML about the ref not stopping the game while Michu was down with a head Injury... That is probably the one we'll hear about
[Post edited 3 Oct 2013 22:55]
Referee tonight on 22:55 - Oct 3 with 5278 viewsJackfath

Referee tonight on 22:47 - Oct 3 by MillJack

I can't understand why Michu wasn't bandaged at half time?

We've got about 87 physios, surely one of them knows how to wrap bandage around someones bonce?

If his cut was that bad, why wasn't he stitched up at half time, like I was. £2 for a bovril FFS.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Referee tonight on 22:55 - Oct 3 with 5275 viewsWarwickHunt

Referee tonight on 22:53 - Oct 3 by duckling

The issue was just that in several situations where he could have blown for or against he favored the guests the majority of the times.(which was unforunate)

Point being, not a great performance tonight, yet not considering him to be a bad ref based on this game.

I'm wondering if we'll hear anything from ML about the ref not stopping the game while Michu was down with a head Injury... That is probably the one we'll hear about

Christ on a f*cking bike...
Referee tonight on 22:57 - Oct 3 with 5237 viewsMillJack

Referee tonight on 22:55 - Oct 3 by Jackfath

If his cut was that bad, why wasn't he stitched up at half time, like I was. £2 for a bovril FFS.

Better value than the ref though in fairness
Referee tonight on 23:00 - Oct 3 with 5201 viewsmax936

Referee tonight on 22:41 - Oct 3 by Dr_Winston

Was getting flashbacks to that league cup game a couple of years ago.

And me, I thought here we go its Scunthorpe all over again Rangel and Monk both had reds that night if I remember right.

He was shocking tonight.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Referee tonight on 23:01 - Oct 3 with 5185 viewslifelong

It wasn't only the referee, what about that incident when he gave a free kick to them for that blatant dive by one of their players. One of those officials on the goal line was about 2 yards from the incident and must have seen that it was a dive.
Just what is their function? They don't seem to get involved in any decision making!!!
Referee tonight on 23:01 - Oct 3 with 5180 viewsborinifanclub

booking Ben and Nath was a disgrace ....what use are the fourth officials behind the goal who missed two pens on Michu?. Routs body checked fiorst half no foul same thing other way second half ...foul worst ref ever....where is Sian when we need her?
I would have imploded with rage if we had not won.

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Referee tonight on 23:02 - Oct 3 with 5164 viewsmax936

Referee tonight on 22:47 - Oct 3 by Plasticman

Crappy ref. While it won't do us much good now, I hope his... erratic... performance gets taken into consideration next time they wonder what level he is capable of handling, cause he certainly was a disgrace to the match.

He's not fit enough to ref an under 12's game, absolute garbage.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Referee tonight on 23:03 - Oct 3 with 5144 viewsDaithejack

Dude he was phucking shocking up there with the worst ever, beginning to think we would'nt get a penalty if one of our players was f#%king murdered in the box.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Referee tonight on 23:05 - Oct 3 with 5112 viewsC_jack

Hello Mr Gomes.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Referee tonight on 23:13 - Oct 3 with 5036 viewsmalagajack

both negligent and incompetent, endangered the well being of players and unable to make logical decisions,should probably undergo retraining or a career change
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024