Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? 18:44 - Oct 29 with 22666 viewsTrundle10

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/paul-abbandonato-picks

Bellamy?
Medel?
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 21:47 - Oct 31 with 2072 viewsAshleyCCFC

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 17:20 - Oct 31 by ItchySphincter

More racism eh? Twice in one thread. Try getting an education, chump.

How is that racism you tool? By calling him kazakstanhi? That's like somebody calling me welsh you absolute tube! I think you need to get an education especially on the subject of racism. It's people like you who make the issue bigger in football than it needs to be. F**king bell end. Go and finger your sister.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 22:11 - Oct 31 with 2043 viewsVetchitBack

The fact that Leon hasn't played for England says everything about England and nothing about Leon.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 22:27 - Oct 31 with 2021 viewsWhiterockin

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 22:11 - Oct 31 by VetchitBack

The fact that Leon hasn't played for England says everything about England and nothing about Leon.

If Leon was Spanish he would be an International player, end of.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 22:45 - Oct 31 with 2007 viewsItchySphincter

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 21:47 - Oct 31 by AshleyCCFC

How is that racism you tool? By calling him kazakstanhi? That's like somebody calling me welsh you absolute tube! I think you need to get an education especially on the subject of racism. It's people like you who make the issue bigger in football than it needs to be. F**king bell end. Go and finger your sister.

Duh, no, dickhead.

"Glad we haven't got a 23 year old Kazhakstani in charge of player recruitment"

You're words,not mine. You brought his origin in to it not me. You clearly don't want a Kazhakstani in charge. No better proof of you're racism than your own words. You could have said

"Glad we haven't got a 23 year old in charge of player recruitment", but no, you chose to be racist. Go on, deny it again.

Racist scum.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 23:48 - Oct 31 with 1974 viewsAshleyCCFC

Well if that's the case then I'm racist. I'm sure a lot of people will agree that calling somebody Welsh, English or kazakstanhi whatever Isn't racist it's just their nationality . In regards to Williams how was that racist ? I was referring to his massive coconut head nothing to do with racism . It's because of people like you that the issue will never be resolved . You will kick up a fuss and scream and shout about every little thing when you know full well it isn't racism . Absolute c**t pipe.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 23:51 - Oct 31 with 1966 viewsAshleyCCFC

So when the FAW say they want to appoint a welsh coach they are racist ? Because they are bringing nationality In to it? Haha what a load of s**t your talking .
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 08:42 - Nov 1 with 1923 viewsItchySphincter

lol

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 09:01 - Nov 1 with 1908 viewsEuropaJack

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 23:48 - Oct 31 by AshleyCCFC

Well if that's the case then I'm racist. I'm sure a lot of people will agree that calling somebody Welsh, English or kazakstanhi whatever Isn't racist it's just their nationality . In regards to Williams how was that racist ? I was referring to his massive coconut head nothing to do with racism . It's because of people like you that the issue will never be resolved . You will kick up a fuss and scream and shout about every little thing when you know full well it isn't racism . Absolute c**t pipe.

So how does his head look like a coconut then? Please explain this....I'll open the popcorn and wait

Blog: Diplomatic - But Time To Bin International Friendlies

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 09:02 - Nov 1 with 1908 viewsAshleyCCFC

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 22:27 - Oct 31 by Whiterockin

If Leon was Spanish he would be an International player, end of.

This deserves a bigger LOL
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 09:23 - Nov 1 with 1886 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 09:02 - Nov 1 by AshleyCCFC

This deserves a bigger LOL

Perhaps you should be watching the Cardiff Blues as the ability to understand top level football is clearly beyond you

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 09:23 - Nov 1 with 1884 viewsperchrockjack

D

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 09:24 - Nov 1 with 1881 viewsperchrockjack

Dunno where t start really.
There s enough here from Ash for a whole day

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 09:33 - Nov 1 with 1874 viewsSkipTheJack

Why are people stil arguing with this idiot?

He's not looking for a debate - he's on a wind up. Just ignore him. Hopefully we'll stuff them on Sunday and he's just disappear.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 09:35 - Nov 1 with 1871 viewsAshleyCCFC

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 09:23 - Nov 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Perhaps you should be watching the Cardiff Blues as the ability to understand top level football is clearly beyond you

I do understand what you are saying. The fact that Britton tries to play in a similar way to the Spanish players. To suggest that he would play in a side with access to Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc fabregas, Busquets, Xabi Alonso, Javi Martinez, Isco, Thiago ETC though is ludicrous.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 09:36 - Nov 1 with 1866 viewsAshleyCCFC

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 09:23 - Nov 1 by Brynmill_Jack

You seem awful obsessed with rugby! Undercover egg chaser maybe?
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 09:39 - Nov 1 with 1864 viewsmonmouth

Football fan in bigging up his own teams players and belittling rivals shock. F**k biased, or borderline racist, opinions, we'll see on Sunday one way or t'other.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 09:39 - Nov 1 with 1864 viewsItchySphincter

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 09:33 - Nov 1 by SkipTheJack

Why are people stil arguing with this idiot?

He's not looking for a debate - he's on a wind up. Just ignore him. Hopefully we'll stuff them on Sunday and he's just disappear.

No one's arguing with him Skip. He's making a fool of himself and we're just helping him out.

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 09:41 - Nov 1 with 1860 viewsperchrockjack

I love my Rigby . Who wants it

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 15:09 - Nov 5 with 1783 viewsAshleyCCFC

So are we all still in agreement about Leon Britton being worth 3 times what Gary Medel is? Hmmmm .....
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 15:12 - Nov 5 with 1776 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 15:09 - Nov 5 by AshleyCCFC

So are we all still in agreement about Leon Britton being worth 3 times what Gary Medel is? Hmmmm .....

That came from Jason Perry, one of yours love

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 15:20 - Nov 5 with 1739 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 15:09 - Nov 5 by AshleyCCFC

And while we're at it, you beat us by playing out of your skins and a poorly defended set piece. You offered f*ck all else. We should have taken you to the cleaners had we not only been at 50% . Our level of performance was woeful by our standards and we still should have come away with a draw at the very least

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 15:29 - Nov 5 with 1727 viewsAshleyCCFC

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 15:20 - Nov 5 by Brynmill_Jack

And while we're at it, you beat us by playing out of your skins and a poorly defended set piece. You offered f*ck all else. We should have taken you to the cleaners had we not only been at 50% . Our level of performance was woeful by our standards and we still should have come away with a draw at the very least

You were all in agreement. Medel was the best player on the pitch so proved you all completely wrong. Key words in that sentence 'we beat you'. Regardless of how. You came away with 3 shots on target (same as us). You had 55% possesion (hardly dominant). Apart from one Michu scuff and a de guzman desperate attempt at the end you offered nothing. Your below us in the league (where you belong) after losing to us at the weekend. Normal order is finally restored.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 15:29 - Nov 5 with 1725 viewsScoobyDoo

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 15:20 - Nov 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Funny how the pundits thought we deserved to win bar you Bryn? Still I'm not surprised.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 15:34 - Nov 5 with 1715 viewsScoobyWho

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 15:29 - Nov 5 by AshleyCCFC

You were all in agreement. Medel was the best player on the pitch so proved you all completely wrong. Key words in that sentence 'we beat you'. Regardless of how. You came away with 3 shots on target (same as us). You had 55% possesion (hardly dominant). Apart from one Michu scuff and a de guzman desperate attempt at the end you offered nothing. Your below us in the league (where you belong) after losing to us at the weekend. Normal order is finally restored.

Your cup final is over, now i doubt you will muster three points between now and xmas.

Your going down son, trust me.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 16:00 - Nov 5 with 1690 viewspencoedjack

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 15:34 - Nov 5 by ScoobyWho

Your cup final is over, now i doubt you will muster three points between now and xmas.

Your going down son, trust me.

This ^

What is this great love in with Medel with the Basseys ? He had a neat & tidy game against us on a off day .... Does what I have seen Leon do for us for years, and I may be wrong but we didn't pay 11 million for Leon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024