Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? 18:44 - Oct 29 with 23092 viewsTrundle10

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/paul-abbandonato-picks

Bellamy?
Medel?
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 16:01 - Nov 5 with 1453 viewswaynekerr55

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 15:29 - Nov 5 by AshleyCCFC

You were all in agreement. Medel was the best player on the pitch so proved you all completely wrong. Key words in that sentence 'we beat you'. Regardless of how. You came away with 3 shots on target (same as us). You had 55% possesion (hardly dominant). Apart from one Michu scuff and a de guzman desperate attempt at the end you offered nothing. Your below us in the league (where you belong) after losing to us at the weekend. Normal order is finally restored.

Normal order restored?

Chickens, Eggs, Hatched spring to mind

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 16:07 - Nov 5 with 1443 viewspencoedjack

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 16:01 - Nov 5 by waynekerr55

Normal order restored?

Chickens, Eggs, Hatched spring to mind

You expected different Wayne ?

They beat their illustrious neighbours let them have a moment in the sun .
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 16:28 - Nov 5 with 1406 viewswaynekerr55

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 16:07 - Nov 5 by pencoedjack

You expected different Wayne ?

They beat their illustrious neighbours let them have a moment in the sun .

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 16:32 - Nov 5 with 1398 viewsAshleyCCFC

Keep on talking s**t lads. We will keep on proving you wrong. You are the worst team we have played this season and that's the truth. If we are going down the you are certianly joining us i'm afraid.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 16:40 - Nov 5 with 1383 viewspencoedjack

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 16:32 - Nov 5 by AshleyCCFC

Keep on talking s**t lads. We will keep on proving you wrong. You are the worst team we have played this season and that's the truth. If we are going down the you are certianly joining us i'm afraid.

Ditto mush your the worst side we played too .... you got lucky enjoy your moment of beating your illustrious neighbours ....

PS

Are you going to run back to ccmb ***** ***** saying how nasty I am ?
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 16:42 - Nov 5 with 1379 viewswaynekerr55

Cool head lad - didn't mean any offence.

We were abysmal against you, that is correct, but we've also played far better also. Question is how much better can you get?

By all means gloat come May but I wouldn't go getting ahead of yourselves as these things tend to come back and bite you on the ass, as we recently discovered and as you lot know too well

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 16:47 - Nov 5 with 1365 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 16:42 - Nov 5 by waynekerr55

Cool head lad - didn't mean any offence.

We were abysmal against you, that is correct, but we've also played far better also. Question is how much better can you get?

By all means gloat come May but I wouldn't go getting ahead of yourselves as these things tend to come back and bite you on the ass, as we recently discovered and as you lot know too well

They were at their very best. Even then their one chance came from one lapse at a set piece from us.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 17:12 - Nov 5 with 1331 viewsVetchitBack

I wish I could argue with the bit about us being the worst team they've played.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 17:16 - Nov 5 with 1326 viewsSkipTheJack

It was a truly awful game between two struggling sides who barely managed to create anything in 90 minutes.

But we can play much, much better than that, and have done so already this season. Cardiff have been that s**t all season and are unlikely to improve.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 19:28 - Nov 5 with 1249 viewsScoobyDoo

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 17:16 - Nov 5 by SkipTheJack

It was a truly awful game between two struggling sides who barely managed to create anything in 90 minutes.

But we can play much, much better than that, and have done so already this season. Cardiff have been that s**t all season and are unlikely to improve.

So lets get this straight, we were at our very best and you were at your very worst (obviously)? Now being we are above you, have you been shite all season and we have been at our very best so far?

Take it on the chin mun, you lost, move on, it's only three points, long way to go yet.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 19:36 - Nov 5 with 1238 viewsOldjack

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 19:28 - Nov 5 by ScoobyDoo

So lets get this straight, we were at our very best and you were at your very worst (obviously)? Now being we are above you, have you been shite all season and we have been at our very best so far?

Take it on the chin mun, you lost, move on, it's only three points, long way to go yet.

oi kunty its a false dawn for you sarnnnnnnnnnn ,make the most of it we'll improve have no fear of that

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 19:41 - Nov 5 with 1231 viewsTrundle10

It was poor fayre mate. Be honest, you were poor we were worse. Lets not paint it any different.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 19:41 - Nov 5 with 1231 viewsScoobyDoo

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 19:36 - Nov 5 by Oldjack

oi kunty its a false dawn for you sarnnnnnnnnnn ,make the most of it we'll improve have no fear of that

Most of what you old toad, already looking forward to Villa Saturday me.

Son.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 19:43 - Nov 5 with 1226 viewswaynekerr55

The voice of reason

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 19:45 - Nov 5 with 1225 viewsScoobyDoo

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 19:41 - Nov 5 by Trundle10

It was poor fayre mate. Be honest, you were poor we were worse. Lets not paint it any different.

I'm not painting nothing mate, you're the ones making the excuses.

I agree both teams were poor, but i expected that, both teams were afraid to lose.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 19:56 - Nov 5 with 1203 viewsTrundle10

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 19:45 - Nov 5 by ScoobyDoo

I'm not painting nothing mate, you're the ones making the excuses.

I agree both teams were poor, but i expected that, both teams were afraid to lose.

Bottom line is Cardiff wanted it more, which is sad.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 20:02 - Nov 5 with 1192 viewsScoobyDoo

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 19:56 - Nov 5 by Trundle10

Bottom line is Cardiff wanted it more, which is sad.

I don't think we wanted it more, i just thought the longer the game went that we would score. It's obvious you lot are struggling in front of goal, i noticed that when you played Southampton, you had chances but couldn't convert them , then Southampton caught you with sucker punch second goal.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 20:12 - Nov 5 with 1177 viewsTrundle10

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 20:02 - Nov 5 by ScoobyDoo

I don't think we wanted it more, i just thought the longer the game went that we would score. It's obvious you lot are struggling in front of goal, i noticed that when you played Southampton, you had chances but couldn't convert them , then Southampton caught you with sucker punch second goal.

We were not at the races second half. Which is a worry. We palyed well in Southampton, i was there.WE were poor against Cardiff as we were against Kuban. Hope we pull out of our malaise soon.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 21:06 - Nov 5 with 1151 viewsScoobyDoo

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 20:12 - Nov 5 by Trundle10

We were not at the races second half. Which is a worry. We palyed well in Southampton, i was there.WE were poor against Cardiff as we were against Kuban. Hope we pull out of our malaise soon.

I didn't say you played bad at Southampton, i said you couldn't score.

I could say that WE played better second half but that would be a pointless exercise on here.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 21:38 - Nov 5 with 1125 viewsTrundle10

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 21:06 - Nov 5 by ScoobyDoo

I didn't say you played bad at Southampton, i said you couldn't score.

I could say that WE played better second half but that would be a pointless exercise on here.

Well it is a Swansea message board. I agree about Southampton. We were poor on sunday tho
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 21:51 - Nov 5 with 1111 viewspencoedjack

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=374187&start=0&rid=8460

You think Grangetown Red has it in for our Ash ?
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 21:53 - Nov 5 with 1111 viewsAshleyCCFC

It's funny how the original point of this thread was you arrogant bunch getting offended because somebody had put only 4 of our players in a joint best 11. Then you go and put in a terrible performance and lose. It's just brilliant absolutely brilliant :)
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 21:56 - Nov 5 with 1102 viewsAshleyCCFC

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 21:51 - Nov 5 by pencoedjack

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=374187&start=0&rid=8460

You think Grangetown Red has it in for our Ash ?

Not to go into this debate but it's true. He is an Englishman.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 21:57 - Nov 5 with 1101 viewsJackanapes

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 21:53 - Nov 5 by AshleyCCFC

It's funny how the original point of this thread was you arrogant bunch getting offended because somebody had put only 4 of our players in a joint best 11. Then you go and put in a terrible performance and lose. It's just brilliant absolutely brilliant :)

Hate to say it as Arseley is an obvious w.u.m, and his overconfidence will make him look very foolish in time, but that post right there is absolutely on the money. Even I am am laughing at some of the reaction on here, because for the most part, its those who were most confident that are bleating the loudest.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2013 22:00]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 21:58 - Nov 5 with 1100 viewspencoedjack

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 21:53 - Nov 5 by AshleyCCFC

You still here ? You've have had praise for beating your illustrious neighbours in your cup final what more do you want ?

You a little insecure ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024