Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? 18:44 - Oct 29 with 22674 viewsTrundle10

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/paul-abbandonato-picks

Bellamy?
Medel?
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 22:14 - Nov 5 with 1350 viewsTrundle10

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 21:51 - Nov 5 by pencoedjack

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=374187&start=0&rid=8460

You think Grangetown Red has it in for our Ash ?

Got banned off there when they lost to Blackpool in the playoff final. Did not realy say anything to offend either. Touchy bunch.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 22:18 - Nov 5 with 1348 viewsAshleyCCFC

Yess still here my friend. I've endured the last 2 years of you lot spouting s**t so don't worry I will enjoy it this week! And over confidence ?? Pot kettle black.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 22:45 - Nov 5 with 1316 viewsAriseSirScott

Not really one to come on here and gloat but reading Pencoedjacks posts and showing his pain is pretty enjoyable.

Where the f**k is BelfastJack, I want to read some of his bitter rants as well.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 23:03 - Nov 5 with 1300 viewsGTCJack

That post above... the one about being the worst team you've played. Kinda hurt actually, because creativity wise you probably wouldn't have faced any worse. Feels even worse that a quality side like Spurs could get in 30+ shots at your place and we had 3 on target.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2013 23:04]
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 23:27 - Nov 5 with 1285 viewsScoobyWho

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 22:18 - Nov 5 by AshleyCCFC

Yess still here my friend. I've endured the last 2 years of you lot spouting s**t so don't worry I will enjoy it this week! And over confidence ?? Pot kettle black.

You seem very bitter, How about this for s hit.

When your sell outs have won a major trophy this century. When they have qualified for Europe and are in the brink of being in the latter stages, when your sell outs have beaten Arsenal home and away and the current european champions away ! And nearly every other team in the premier league - Come back with your head held high.

Your suffering from jealousy. You lurk on here like a spoilt child looking for scraps, as has been said before, fair play, you won 1-0. It was your cup final, you are going down, just you see.

But don't compare your pirate ship with this gleaming chariot based on a scrappy derby game because that will come back to haunt you.

And your kettle will always be black, black and tan

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 23:56 - Nov 5 with 1262 viewsAshleyCCFC

Haha! Easy tiger ! It's not all that bad...Stop referring to previous seasons when you've beaten Arsenal ETC they have since been to your home ground and won so that makes last seasons results completely irrelevant. We are living in the present. We are improving in our first season having won the championship and we will get stronger and stronger. You have had your better days and are a team on the decline and you all know it. How hungry did your manager seem at the weekend? He looked half interested from an outsiders point of view. The same goes for your best player Michu. Perhaps that Spanish cap will make him think he's bigger than you now and he will continue to put in performances like that. The signs have been there since you won that 'major trophy'. Tide is well truly turning fellas.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 00:07 - Nov 6 with 1251 viewsSwanjaxs

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 23:56 - Nov 5 by AshleyCCFC

Haha! Easy tiger ! It's not all that bad...Stop referring to previous seasons when you've beaten Arsenal ETC they have since been to your home ground and won so that makes last seasons results completely irrelevant. We are living in the present. We are improving in our first season having won the championship and we will get stronger and stronger. You have had your better days and are a team on the decline and you all know it. How hungry did your manager seem at the weekend? He looked half interested from an outsiders point of view. The same goes for your best player Michu. Perhaps that Spanish cap will make him think he's bigger than you now and he will continue to put in performances like that. The signs have been there since you won that 'major trophy'. Tide is well truly turning fellas.

Put the crack pipe down and bore off to bed you nonce

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 08:22 - Nov 6 with 1190 viewsScoobyWho

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 23:56 - Nov 5 by AshleyCCFC

We are living in the present says the dude who cannot drag himself out of 1927.

Tide is turning, that means there is more to come, your going down, trust me.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 08:27 - Nov 6 with 1178 viewspencoedjack

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 22:45 - Nov 5 by AriseSirScott

Not really one to come on here and gloat but reading Pencoedjacks posts and showing his pain is pretty enjoyable.

Pain ? I have offered you praise for beating your illustrious neighbours in your cup final.... What more do you want ?
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 08:37 - Nov 6 with 1174 viewsScoobyDoo

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 08:22 - Nov 6 by ScoobyWho

We are living in the present says the dude who cannot drag himself out of 1927.

Tide is turning, that means there is more to come, your going down, trust me.

Why do you think we are going down? We are not world beaters I'll grant you that but what I've seen of you this season neither are you. I think so far we are doing ok, so forgive me if I don't take your offer up of trusting you.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 09:30 - Nov 6 with 1174 viewsshandyjack

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 08:37 - Nov 6 by ScoobyDoo

Why do you think we are going down? We are not world beaters I'll grant you that but what I've seen of you this season neither are you. I think so far we are doing ok, so forgive me if I don't take your offer up of trusting you.

Honestly, i think you will just about stay up, but only on the basis that your style of play with 11 men parked behind the ball and hustle and bustle defending style will around the busy xmas schedule tire you out and your lack of goals will become a factor.

If your fitness levels are up to it you should just about be fine though

Poll: Expectation for the season

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 09:54 - Nov 6 with 1162 viewsScoobyDoo

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 09:30 - Nov 6 by shandyjack

Honestly, i think you will just about stay up, but only on the basis that your style of play with 11 men parked behind the ball and hustle and bustle defending style will around the busy xmas schedule tire you out and your lack of goals will become a factor.

If your fitness levels are up to it you should just about be fine though

See this is what I don't get, when you are under pressure you are going to defend in numbers, believe it or not you di d it Sunday at times. Against the top sides we will do it more, it's common sense, we are not going to compete with them otherwise. Nothing wrong in being well organised and hard to beat is there?
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 09:55 - Nov 6 with 1155 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 09:54 - Nov 6 by ScoobyDoo

See this is what I don't get, when you are under pressure you are going to defend in numbers, believe it or not you di d it Sunday at times. Against the top sides we will do it more, it's common sense, we are not going to compete with them otherwise. Nothing wrong in being well organised and hard to beat is there?

Scooby lad, to your team's credit it hasn't done you too badly so far

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 10:02 - Nov 6 with 1145 viewsScoobyDoo

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 09:55 - Nov 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Scooby lad, to your team's credit it hasn't done you too badly so far

Exactly Bryn my old mate, I'll take 1-0 wins all season if it means finishing 17th. Might think differently next season though.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 10:05 - Nov 6 with 1137 viewsshandyjack

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 09:54 - Nov 6 by ScoobyDoo

Nothing wrong with it at all when under pressure, it's the doing it for the full 90 mins that i think may get to you. Credit where it's due you have done better than i thought you would,.

Like i say, going off sunday your lucky this year that due to Palace and Sunderland their will only be 1 place really to fight to stay out of, with Norwich, Yourselves & Hull(eventually) in the fight

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 10:20 - Nov 6 with 1128 viewsScoobyDoo

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 10:05 - Nov 6 by shandyjack

Nothing wrong with it at all when under pressure, it's the doing it for the full 90 mins that i think may get to you. Credit where it's due you have done better than i thought you would,.

Like i say, going off sunday your lucky this year that due to Palace and Sunderland their will only be 1 place really to fight to stay out of, with Norwich, Yourselves & Hull(eventually) in the fight

Doing it for 90 mins? your memory that short you can't remember Sunday? Obviously you show lack of respect for Palace and Sunderland, it's early days yet. By the way, worry about your own form rather than ours.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 10:25 - Nov 6 with 1118 viewsperchrockjack

cradiff are fit strong committed and very well organised. I PRAY THEY GO DOWN BUT THEY LL STAY UP. MALKY clearly is crucial and CAULKER too.
Palace will go and pos Norwich but the scrap is on NOW for the last spot.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 10:30 - Nov 6 with 1110 viewsshandyjack

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 10:20 - Nov 6 by ScoobyDoo

Doing it for 90 mins? your memory that short you can't remember Sunday? Obviously you show lack of respect for Palace and Sunderland, it's early days yet. By the way, worry about your own form rather than ours.

im not worried about our form to be honest, few bad games but we will be alright. Tried to have a decent convo but should of know better. How about the everton, spurs, Norwich away games were they not 90mins then. Also on Sunday you created 1 chance from a set piece hardly threatened us despite how bad we were

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 11:02 - Nov 6 with 1089 viewsScoobyDoo

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 10:30 - Nov 6 by shandyjack

im not worried about our form to be honest, few bad games but we will be alright. Tried to have a decent convo but should of know better. How about the everton, spurs, Norwich away games were they not 90mins then. Also on Sunday you created 1 chance from a set piece hardly threatened us despite how bad we were

Well if you mean having a decent conversation I have to agree with you you're right, it wont be. I will agee with Everton, Spurs, Chelsea and I'll throw in Man City. Norwich we were bad, I mean it's ok for you to be bad so why not us. Against Hull, Fulham, you and Newcastle we weren't out of our depth so we did alright so hardly defending for 90 mins. As for the one chance? well I reckon Campbell would have scored if your goalie hadn't done a Karate kick on him, what do you think.
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 11:06 - Nov 6 with 1083 viewsccfcromford

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 22:45 - Nov 5 by AriseSirScott

chins up gerwyn, peanut hugging saturday, ps we miss you on mikes board
[Post edited 6 Nov 2013 11:08]
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 11:08 - Nov 6 with 1082 views_

This thread should be deleted.

In my opinion its the one that's left too many of our fans with red faces and as a result they've attacked their own players and manager.

get shot...

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 11:08 - Nov 6 with 1082 viewsshandyjack

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 11:02 - Nov 6 by ScoobyDoo

Well if you mean having a decent conversation I have to agree with you you're right, it wont be. I will agee with Everton, Spurs, Chelsea and I'll throw in Man City. Norwich we were bad, I mean it's ok for you to be bad so why not us. Against Hull, Fulham, you and Newcastle we weren't out of our depth so we did alright so hardly defending for 90 mins. As for the one chance? well I reckon Campbell would have scored if your goalie hadn't done a Karate kick on him, what do you think.

don't think he would of scored at all, the ball skipped away from him on the wet surface. I guess the proof will be at the end of the season, again i think you will stay up but only just, a long term injury to 1 of caulker,Medal or Marshall will seriously harm your chances

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 11:16 - Nov 6 with 1064 viewsperchrockjack

fans with red faces?
How and why does that matter.
INTERNET DRIVEL REALLY IS JUST THAT.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 11:19 - Nov 6 with 1055 viewspencoedjack

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 11:06 - Nov 6 by ccfcromford

chins up gerwyn, peanut hugging saturday, ps we miss you on mikes board
[Post edited 6 Nov 2013 11:08]

My fat sides could no longer take your bitter fans (although I like to take a look at Grangetown Red bitterness now & again) ..... Never mind nice Wayne will keep you entertained with all nice comments.

He who lasts laugh mush .....
Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 11:21 - Nov 6 with 1055 viewsScoobyDoo

Paul Abbandonato- Is He On Drugs? on 11:08 - Nov 6 by shandyjack

don't think he would of scored at all, the ball skipped away from him on the wet surface. I guess the proof will be at the end of the season, again i think you will stay up but only just, a long term injury to 1 of caulker,Medal or Marshall will seriously harm your chances

All hypothetical on Cambell but the rest I will agree with on. Think we got there in the end.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024