Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official January Transfer Window Thread 00:29 - Dec 29 with 133743 viewsaspas45

Let it begin:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/10540359/P

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:20 - Jan 31 with 4631 viewskarnataka

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:07 - Jan 31 by Laudrup

But he has played a lot in that position and there's still 4 other wingers, so I don't see the need to get a 5th and overpriced winger in the January transfer windows. Especially with both Pablo and Dyer back from injuries.

Agree, plus Ngog is probably quick enough to be used out wide as well although we don't yet know if his understanding of defensive responsibilities is any better than Poz's.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:50 - Jan 31 with 4471 viewssnork44

Sky Sports are now reporting that the Tom Ince deal to Palarse has hit a snag! So what has Daddy Ince said now?

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:01 - Jan 31 with 4244 viewsepaul

BBC - 14:31

Swansea update

BBC Sport's Luke Reddy: "Swansea City will complete the signing of 19-year-old Falkirk midfielder Jay Fulton later today. The Welsh club are also continuing to negotiate with a number of clubs with a view to signing a wide player."

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:24 - Jan 31 with 4170 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:01 - Jan 31 by epaul

BBC - 14:31

Swansea update

BBC Sport's Luke Reddy: "Swansea City will complete the signing of 19-year-old Falkirk midfielder Jay Fulton later today. The Welsh club are also continuing to negotiate with a number of clubs with a view to signing a wide player."

Wide player eh! could be Akinfenwa ... well we can't get a much wider player than him, can we ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:34 - Jan 31 with 3488 viewsChief

Siggy to Molde on loan I just heard!

Surely not

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:57 - Jan 31 with 3371 viewsaspas45

http://www1.skysports.com/news/12040/9144323/

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:59 - Jan 31 with 3360 viewsLeonisGod

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:34 - Jan 31 by Chief

Siggy to Molde on loan I just heard!

Surely not

Wrong Siggy. It's the other one from wolves.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 20:28 - Jan 31 with 3222 viewsChief

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:59 - Jan 31 by LeonisGod

Wrong Siggy. It's the other one from wolves.

ah he got the wrong end of the stick

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:05 - Jan 31 with 3064 viewsepaul

20:58

BBC Radio 5 live

BBC Radio 5 live

Swansea latest

Swansea chairman Huw Jenkins on 5 live Sport: "If you look at our first team squad, it was always Michael Laudrup's decision to keep a small, close-knit squad. It's been well documented how many injuries we've had in the last six to eight weeks, but now they're all coming back to fitness. So the majority of signings we've made are for our youth team, our under-21 squad.

"There was no bid for Chico Flores today - that rumour was completely untrue.

"As things stood earlier we were trying to complete a deal for Middleborough forward Marvin Emnes - and I think that will still go through.

"Today we looked at Barry Bannan but I don't think any deal was possible."

Barry fukin Bannan, could it have been any worse, what a bizarre transfer saga at good old SCFC

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:17 - Jan 31 with 2998 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:05 - Jan 31 by epaul

20:58

BBC Radio 5 live

BBC Radio 5 live

Swansea latest

Swansea chairman Huw Jenkins on 5 live Sport: "If you look at our first team squad, it was always Michael Laudrup's decision to keep a small, close-knit squad. It's been well documented how many injuries we've had in the last six to eight weeks, but now they're all coming back to fitness. So the majority of signings we've made are for our youth team, our under-21 squad.

"There was no bid for Chico Flores today - that rumour was completely untrue.

"As things stood earlier we were trying to complete a deal for Middleborough forward Marvin Emnes - and I think that will still go through.

"Today we looked at Barry Bannan but I don't think any deal was possible."

Barry fukin Bannan, could it have been any worse, what a bizarre transfer saga at good old SCFC

Thought Barry Bannan was a car salesman !!

Huw upgrading is motor is he.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:22 - Jan 31 with 2957 viewsLaudrup

Itay Shechter from Hapoel Tel Aviv to FC Nantes on loan:

I hate signatures

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:49 - Jan 31 with 2842 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:22 - Jan 31 by Laudrup

Itay Shechter from Hapoel Tel Aviv to FC Nantes on loan:

They're laughing now....

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:27 - Jan 31 with 2683 viewssomersetsimon

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:49 - Jan 31 by FearOfAJackPlanet

They're laughing now....

I don't think I'll ever understand football. what would possess any football club to buy him after seeing him last season?
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 23:21 - Jan 31 with 2535 viewsLaudrup

So Middlesbrough replaces Marvin Emnes with Danny Graham...

[Post edited 31 Jan 2014 23:23]

I hate signatures

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 23:35 - Jan 31 with 2469 viewsDull1Thomas

Can we bring in players outside the window?
And if so should we still be looking?

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 23:39 - Jan 31 with 2454 viewsLaudrup

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 23:35 - Jan 31 by Dull1Thomas

Can we bring in players outside the window?
And if so should we still be looking?

Yes any free agents. That's how Tiendalli joined Swansea after the window had closed.

I hate signatures

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 23:55 - Jan 31 with 2431 viewsLaudrup

Btw. the Cornelius transfer back to FC Copenhagen from Cardiff was confirmed by FC Copenhagen 1 minute before deadline. Delayed because FIFA's transfer system had crashed.
I wonder what happens if deals can't get done in time because of a crashed FIFA system?

I hate signatures

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 10:25 - Feb 1 with 2147 viewsattila_the_hun

apparently the Swans nearly resigned Andrea Orlandi but he got injured signing the contract so the deal is off

"I'm Free"

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 10:40 - Feb 1 with 2109 viewsmax936

I'd have rather seen us sign the Dobster on loan, as we were going down that road, both Ngog and Emnes have got pace so maybe that swung it Ngog's got the better pedigree of the two for me though.
Be interesting to see how much of a part they play and how they do.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 11:44 - Feb 1 with 2059 viewsDyfnant

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 10:40 - Feb 1 by max936

I'd have rather seen us sign the Dobster on loan, as we were going down that road, both Ngog and Emnes have got pace so maybe that swung it Ngog's got the better pedigree of the two for me though.
Be interesting to see how much of a part they play and how they do.

Unfortunately your probably being serious

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 11:50 - Feb 1 with 2040 viewsmax936

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 11:44 - Feb 1 by Dyfnant

Unfortunately your probably being serious

About wat Dobs? well he's done much more for us thats a fact.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024