Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official January Transfer Window Thread 00:29 - Dec 29 with 133855 viewsaspas45

Let it begin:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/10540359/P

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:58 - Jan 29 with 5646 viewsDyfnant

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:19 - Jan 29 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Pretty much!

They won't send him out on loan, they'll just pay up his contract and sell him back to Rome for £3 million...

lab

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 23:46 - Jan 29 with 5142 viewsGroo

Jermaine Meade has signed on loan at Luton for the rest of the season, I forget about him.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 07:32 - Jan 30 with 4948 viewsDull1Thomas

http://news.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/football/premier-league/tottenham-consider-premi

This new???
or possible????

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 08:14 - Jan 30 with 4884 viewsWhiterockin

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 07:32 - Jan 30 by Dull1Thomas

http://news.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/football/premier-league/tottenham-consider-premi

This new???
or possible????

We are in London on Friday night, I would not be surprised to see some late loan signings.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 11:45 - Jan 30 with 4638 viewsAnotherJohn

One or two rumours about Scottish clubs. It is said that we are interested in Kingsley (a young full back) as well as Fulton at Falkirk, and also that Hearts may be interested in a loan deal for Rory Donnelly. This is all under 21 stuff I imagine.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2014 11:45]
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:39 - Jan 30 with 4440 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Holtby -spurs ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:03 - Jan 30 with 4308 viewsLaudrup

Danish international William Kvist joins Fulham on loan for the rest of the season from Stuttgart, with an option to make the transfer permanent in the summer.
He played the first hour in the 3-3 Swansea vs. Stuttgart friendly in August 2012: http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/19227843

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2014/january/30/kvist-arrives

Kvist Joins On Loan

Thursday 30 January 2014 12:30

The Club is delighted to confirm the signing of William Kvist on loan until the end of the season.

Kvist arrives from German outfit VfB Stuttgart, and Fulham have an option to make the transfer permanent in the summer.

A central midfielder by trade, the 28-year-old began his career in his native Denmark with FC Copenhagen, where he featured in the UEFA Champions League alongside Brede Hangeland.

After six years with Copenhagen, he moved to Stuttgart in the summer of 2011 where he once again tasted European football, this time in the Europa League.

Kvist has more than 40 caps for his national side and was part of the Denmark squad at both the 2010 World Cup and 2012 European Championships.

"I’m very pleased to have got the deal done and I’m looking forward to contributing to this fantastic Club," William told fulhamfc.com. "Of course I’ve heard a lot of good things from Brede and it’s been a target of mine to come here so I’m delighted to be here really.

"The Premier League is the biggest league in the world. I’ve played in the Bundesliga which is also a really nice league, but this is the biggest challenge you could get as a footballer — this is the motherland of football. When I was a child I used to just watch English football on television so it’s amazing being here.

"I just had my first training session and it was perfect. It was good to get to know the guys and talk to René Meulensteen about the tactical concepts and what his ideas are so I’m very much looking forward to my time here.

"Of course I would like to be involved against Southampton but the Head Coach will see if I’m fit and able to play — I think I am, although I haven’t played for Stuttgart this year, but I’m feeling fit and motivated."
[Post edited 30 Jan 2014 15:05]

I hate signatures

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 20:48 - Jan 30 with 3736 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Another one from our friends at Sports Direct, the site that exclusively revealed we're lining up Tony Pulis to replace Laudrup, and no doubt is subliminally trying to get you to buy some Karrimor running tights and a bundle of Puma socks.

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/swansea-city-afc-transfer-news/39418-swansea-tur

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:04 - Jan 30 with 3662 viewsmax936

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:03 - Jan 30 by Laudrup

Danish international William Kvist joins Fulham on loan for the rest of the season from Stuttgart, with an option to make the transfer permanent in the summer.
He played the first hour in the 3-3 Swansea vs. Stuttgart friendly in August 2012: http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/19227843

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2014/january/30/kvist-arrives

Kvist Joins On Loan

Thursday 30 January 2014 12:30

The Club is delighted to confirm the signing of William Kvist on loan until the end of the season.

Kvist arrives from German outfit VfB Stuttgart, and Fulham have an option to make the transfer permanent in the summer.

A central midfielder by trade, the 28-year-old began his career in his native Denmark with FC Copenhagen, where he featured in the UEFA Champions League alongside Brede Hangeland.

After six years with Copenhagen, he moved to Stuttgart in the summer of 2011 where he once again tasted European football, this time in the Europa League.

Kvist has more than 40 caps for his national side and was part of the Denmark squad at both the 2010 World Cup and 2012 European Championships.

"I’m very pleased to have got the deal done and I’m looking forward to contributing to this fantastic Club," William told fulhamfc.com. "Of course I’ve heard a lot of good things from Brede and it’s been a target of mine to come here so I’m delighted to be here really.

"The Premier League is the biggest league in the world. I’ve played in the Bundesliga which is also a really nice league, but this is the biggest challenge you could get as a footballer — this is the motherland of football. When I was a child I used to just watch English football on television so it’s amazing being here.

"I just had my first training session and it was perfect. It was good to get to know the guys and talk to René Meulensteen about the tactical concepts and what his ideas are so I’m very much looking forward to my time here.

"Of course I would like to be involved against Southampton but the Head Coach will see if I’m fit and able to play — I think I am, although I haven’t played for Stuttgart this year, but I’m feeling fit and motivated."
[Post edited 30 Jan 2014 15:05]

Fulham close to signing Lewis Holtby on loan, Sky Sports News just now.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:11 - Jan 30 with 3626 viewsLeonisGod

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 20:48 - Jan 30 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Another one from our friends at Sports Direct, the site that exclusively revealed we're lining up Tony Pulis to replace Laudrup, and no doubt is subliminally trying to get you to buy some Karrimor running tights and a bundle of Puma socks.

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/swansea-city-afc-transfer-news/39418-swansea-tur

Snub? Is this site the work of an 11 year old? Sports B0llox would be a better name for it. At least football rumours is clearly a mick take and not dressing itself up as a proper news site like this joke.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:31 - Jan 30 with 3548 viewsaspas45

Other than under 21s, anyone think there will there be a surprise last minute signing tomorrow?

Thoughts?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:36 - Jan 30 with 3521 viewsAnotherJohn

Another internet rumour is a loan move for the Chelsea winger Gael Kakuta. My fear is that we will go through the motions on a couple of targets, but ultimately come up empty. I would have liked a winger and a defensive midfielder, but it is true we may have just about enough already.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:56 - Jan 30 with 3441 viewsmax936

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:36 - Jan 30 by AnotherJohn

Another internet rumour is a loan move for the Chelsea winger Gael Kakuta. My fear is that we will go through the motions on a couple of targets, but ultimately come up empty. I would have liked a winger and a defensive midfielder, but it is true we may have just about enough already.

Sunderland, West Ham and Fulham are very busy, Norwich have signed Joesph Yobo I thought he had retired

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:09 - Jan 30 with 3392 viewsaspas45

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:56 - Jan 30 by max936

Sunderland, West Ham and Fulham are very busy, Norwich have signed Joesph Yobo I thought he had retired

Given all/most of our direct competitors have busy bees in jan transfer market.

Will this come back to bite us? Have we been complacent and too laid back?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:19 - Jan 30 with 3352 viewsmax936

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:09 - Jan 30 by aspas45

Nah, and to be honest I'll be glad when the fuking window slams shut.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2014 22:21]

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:20 - Jan 30 with 3347 viewsSwansNZ

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:31 - Jan 30 by aspas45

Other than under 21s, anyone think there will there be a surprise last minute signing tomorrow?

Thoughts?

No

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:21 - Jan 30 with 3344 viewsSwansNZ

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:09 - Jan 30 by aspas45

No.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:22 - Jan 30 with 3341 viewsHubert

Rory Donnelly off on loan to Coventry tomorrow...at least he will get some experience. Good luck to the lad
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 07:44 - Jan 31 with 3025 viewsDr_Winston

We needed another quality winger. We still don't have one.

If we don't by the close of play then we'll have had a poor window.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 10:36 - Jan 31 with 2796 viewsLaudrup

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 07:44 - Jan 31 by Dr_Winston

We needed another quality winger. We still don't have one.

If we don't by the close of play then we'll have had a poor window.

Why? There's already 4 good wingers or 5 with Pozuelo.

I hate signatures

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 11:02 - Jan 31 with 2744 viewsLaudrup

Europa League opponents Napoli have signed the Brazil international centre back Henrique from Palmeiras until the summer 2017.

I hate signatures

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 11:04 - Jan 31 with 2734 viewsPhil_S

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 10:36 - Jan 31 by Laudrup

Why? There's already 4 good wingers or 5 with Pozuelo.

Pozuelo is not a winger
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 11:17 - Jan 31 with 2685 viewsOldjack

Fulham have made a another bid for Taylor

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 12:36 - Jan 31 with 2520 viewsGTCJack

The signing of Holtby for Fulham is massive. Really really good, surprised he's gone there.

I was unfortunate enough to be in the away end for the game the other day down here and their fans couldn't speak highly enough of him, even chanting his name as he warmed up.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:07 - Jan 31 with 2420 viewsLaudrup

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 11:04 - Jan 31 by Phil_S

Pozuelo is not a winger

But he has played a lot in that position and there's still 4 other wingers, so I don't see the need to get a 5th and overpriced winger in the January transfer windows. Especially with both Pablo and Dyer back from injuries.

I hate signatures

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024