Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official January Transfer Window Thread 00:29 - Dec 29 with 133854 viewsaspas45

Let it begin:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/10540359/P

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:25 - Jan 24 with 5097 viewsepaul

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 10:55 - Jan 24 by getcarter

Excellent signing, young talented player who would blossom with us and is a bargain price.

So good a player that he's failed once in the prem and is hardly setting the championship alight..............If he signs and plays he'll get my support.....

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 14:39 - Jan 24 with 4949 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:25 - Jan 24 by epaul

So good a player that he's failed once in the prem and is hardly setting the championship alight..............If he signs and plays he'll get my support.....

I agree with what you say.
The thought of Ngog coming here doesn't exactly fill me with optimism either.
But my sentiments are the same as your's...... once any player pulls on a swans shirt, they get my full support.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:14 - Jan 24 with 4902 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Emmanuel Frimpong's available this month supposedly, schooled with the passing football, with a little bite. Might be just what we need and a chance for him to prove himself
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:56 - Jan 24 with 4837 viewsZut_Alors

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:14 - Jan 24 by exiledinenglandjack

Emmanuel Frimpong's available this month supposedly, schooled with the passing football, with a little bite. Might be just what we need and a chance for him to prove himself

Not a bad shout, but at the moment I would much prefer someone with a bit more experience, even if they're not going to be playing everygame. As a future season long loan, though, i would be more than happy.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 16:42 - Jan 24 with 4756 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Bid made for pilkington source sky just now
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 16:52 - Jan 24 with 4729 viewsBackHeel

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:14 - Jan 24 by exiledinenglandjack

available - really? he's a good player in my book
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 17:01 - Jan 24 with 4700 viewsexiledinenglandjack

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 16:52 - Jan 24 by BackHeel

available - really? he's a good player in my book

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer/news/12691/9131450/emmanuel-frimpong-is-set-t
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 17:13 - Jan 24 with 4658 viewsAnotherJohn

Sky say the offer for Pilkington is 3m.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2014 17:14]
Login to get fewer ads

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:27 - Jan 24 with 4399 viewsDull1Thomas

Both a little odd - why would either want to move clubs to be backup?
Wouldn't mind either, although Antony Pilkington has come across as a chippy crud bag when he's played against us.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:34 - Jan 24 with 4376 viewsQuakerJack

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 16:53 - Jan 23 by BackHeel

chatting to a few folk and watching the highlights....the kid, by a Liverpool nutter that I know, a better wide player than a striker

Well he's better than vasquez I guess.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 20:09 - Jan 24 with 4312 viewsJohnw102

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 17:13 - Jan 24 by AnotherJohn

Sky say the offer for Pilkington is 3m.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2014 17:14]

Been injured since November, should fit in well.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:30 - Jan 24 with 4108 viewshammy

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:34 - Jan 24 by QuakerJack

Well he's better than vasquez I guess.

Better than Lamah as well.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:43 - Jan 24 with 4084 viewsDexterMorgan

Wolves' Leigh Griffiths the latest name.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-transfer-news-leigh
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 08:31 - Jan 25 with 3811 viewsQuakerJack

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:43 - Jan 24 by DexterMorgan

Wolves' Leigh Griffiths the latest name.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-transfer-news-leigh

I kinda like this one. Shouldn't be too difficult scuppering celtic unless the man doesn't fancy a challenge and would rather an easy life winning meaningless cups.

Wherever he's been he's averaged 1 in 2, albeit with hibs and Livingston

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 09:59 - Jan 25 with 3703 viewsDull1Thomas

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 08:31 - Jan 25 by QuakerJack

I kinda like this one. Shouldn't be too difficult scuppering celtic unless the man doesn't fancy a challenge and would rather an easy life winning meaningless cups.

Wherever he's been he's averaged 1 in 2, albeit with hibs and Livingston

and guaranteed Champions' League games!

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 11:26 - Jan 25 with 3581 viewsDull1Thomas

http://communicatoremail.com/kJU2AR3NANMgnRqqNgYMk0QHIkkqzN4_JA8WroOSpEQ/WebView

Are we that desperate to get rid of Ki?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 11:30 - Jan 25 with 3566 viewsCaptain_Sham

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25894530

Its just a ride.

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 11:48 - Jan 25 with 3528 viewsmax936

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 11:30 - Jan 25 by Captain_Sham

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25894530

Stranger things have happened, but I can't see us going in for him, in all honesty.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 11:57 - Jan 25 with 3511 viewsairedale

I think that Pennant has got room to let. Can't see ML being interested in him.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:01 - Jan 25 with 3387 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Just watching the Liverpool Bournemouth game, I really like the look of Matt Ritchie, if not now he could be a good signing for us in the summer
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:26 - Jan 25 with 3154 viewsmax936

Ngog not in Bolton's squad today,

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 16:00 - Jan 25 with 3099 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:26 - Jan 25 by max936

Ngog not in Bolton's squad today,

Moyes is there. Hopefully trying to hijack the deal.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 16:12 - Jan 25 with 3084 viewsmax936

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 16:00 - Jan 25 by Joe_bradshaw

Moyes is there. Hopefully trying to hijack the deal.

Hope so. he'll be a great foil for Mata.

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 17:14 - Jan 25 with 2984 viewsLeonisGod

I'm surprised no one has gone in for McManaman at Wigan. Looked good in the prem last year and was a class act today apparently.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 17:36 - Jan 25 with 2925 viewsQuakerJack

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 17:14 - Jan 25 by LeonisGod

I'm surprised no one has gone in for McManaman at Wigan. Looked good in the prem last year and was a class act today apparently.

Be a pretty penny. Sounds like ngog could be on his way.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024