Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official January Transfer Window Thread 00:29 - Dec 29 with 133744 viewsaspas45

Let it begin:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/10540359/P

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 18:49 - Jan 2 with 3792 viewsOldjack

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/02/jose-mourinhos-door-is-open-if-jua we can but dream

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 18:50 - Jan 2 with 3789 viewsmax936

Mata's been told he can leave Chelsea, a cheeky loan bid perhaps

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:07 - Jan 2 with 3732 viewsswanseacityfan

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 18:50 - Jan 2 by max936

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%A9o_Baptist%C3%A3o

This guy is available for loan and I think ML wanted him in the summer. Guy on Twitter said e is close to signing for Betis on loan but would be very suprised if Swansea didn't go in for him.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:12 - Jan 2 with 3714 viewsmagicdaps10

I don't see the major need to add a striker to our ranks this window. If we were creating chances and not scoring then there would be major call but Bony is playing of very little service.
We need attacking players out wide and a change in system where the wing players stay out wide,this would benefit the team. Our wingers come in to narrow and congest the space to wich we are attacking and make in virtually impossible for players like Bony, Shelvey, Pozuelo and Michu to find space to run into or help the wingers to pick them out.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:25 - Jan 2 with 3659 viewsRancid

Hector Moreno on loan.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:52 - Jan 2 with 3587 viewsunion_jack

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:25 - Jan 2 by Rancid

Hector Moreno on loan.

Is he the one who advertises the Euromillions?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 20:08 - Jan 2 with 3547 viewsRancid

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:52 - Jan 2 by union_jack

Is he the one who advertises the Euromillions?

I can only assume this is some kind of joke which I haven't a clue of, sorry.

The Hector Moreno im on about is a centrehalf for Espanyol.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 20:23 - Jan 2 with 3513 viewsunion_jack

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 20:08 - Jan 2 by Rancid

I can only assume this is some kind of joke which I haven't a clue of, sorry.

The Hector Moreno im on about is a centrehalf for Espanyol.

Yep, it was a joke though clearly not as funny as I had intended. They say if you have to explain a joke it's not funny but seeing as I have nothing to lose, his name is similar to that of the multi millionaire in the Euromillions advert.

I did know who you meant thouhpgh.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 20:27 - Jan 2 with 3502 viewsRancid

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 20:23 - Jan 2 by union_jack

Yep, it was a joke though clearly not as funny as I had intended. They say if you have to explain a joke it's not funny but seeing as I have nothing to lose, his name is similar to that of the multi millionaire in the Euromillions advert.

I did know who you meant thouhpgh.

It's ok.I should have googled it and no doubt laughed my head of
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 20:40 - Jan 2 with 3478 viewsPlasticman

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 18:50 - Jan 2 by max936

I would love Mata in our shirt. But... wages?

Plastic since 2012

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 20:42 - Jan 2 with 3472 viewsunion_jack

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 20:40 - Jan 2 by Plasticman

I would love Mata in our shirt. But... wages?

Huge issue.

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:41 - Jan 2 with 3285 viewstomdickharry

There comes a time when a business decision has to be taken for the good of the Company come what may,this is that time.Mata is a top class player and his wages should/will be met by a tri party discussion aimed at securing the player,this is no JDG,this is a Spanish international of high quality who would make a big difference to our team by his sheer quality.No stone should be left unturned to secure his signature.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:48 - Jan 2 with 3266 viewsDarran

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:41 - Jan 2 by tomdickharry

There comes a time when a business decision has to be taken for the good of the Company come what may,this is that time.Mata is a top class player and his wages should/will be met by a tri party discussion aimed at securing the player,this is no JDG,this is a Spanish international of high quality who would make a big difference to our team by his sheer quality.No stone should be left unturned to secure his signature.

I understand what you're saying Ed but I'm sure he'll be going somewhere bigger than Swansea,he might even end up at United.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:54 - Jan 2 with 3244 viewstomdickharry

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:48 - Jan 2 by Darran

I understand what you're saying Ed but I'm sure he'll be going somewhere bigger than Swansea,he might even end up at United.

Yes,that's fair comment Daz,but could be that we have an advantage in that he will play regularly with us,with Utd who knows.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:55 - Jan 2 with 3238 viewsskippyjack

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:48 - Jan 2 by Darran

Put the red blinkers down.. Mourinho isn't that daft.. If Mata is approached by Utd... Fergie has had a whisper..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:56 - Jan 2 with 3234 viewsMathh_SCFC

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpools-raheem-sterling-
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 23:03 - Jan 2 with 3203 viewsDarran

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:55 - Jan 2 by skippyjack

Put the red blinkers down.. Mourinho isn't that daft.. If Mata is approached by Utd... Fergie has had a whisper..

You've lost me there I'm afraid.

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 23:11 - Jan 2 with 3187 viewsskippyjack

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 23:03 - Jan 2 by Darran

You've lost me there I'm afraid.

You know.. We've got more chance than Utd.. Jose wouldn't help them catch up

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 23:15 - Jan 2 with 3178 viewsDarran

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 23:11 - Jan 2 by skippyjack

You know.. We've got more chance than Utd.. Jose wouldn't help them catch up

Well he'll be going to someone in the top five or leaving the country.

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 23:19 - Jan 2 with 3161 viewsjruss1

Juan Mata. FFS.

Almost as cringe worthy as people reading something posted on 'IN THE KNOW' twitter accounts and believing it.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 23:20 - Jan 2 with 3158 viewsskippyjack

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 23:15 - Jan 2 by Darran

Well he'll be going to someone in the top five or leaving the country.

Or stay at Chelsea and become one of the best.. needs to stop sulking and learn.

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 23:25 - Jan 2 with 3138 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Sterling on loan rears it's head again.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpools-raheem-sterling-

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 23:28 - Jan 2 with 3127 viewsmax936

Be good if we managed to secure the services of Sterling, although not sure this would be wise with his known off field antics and the temptations of Wind Street.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 00:15 - Jan 3 with 3015 viewsaspas45

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 23:25 - Jan 2 by Joe_bradshaw

Sterling on loan rears it's head again.

Would be awesome to sign sterling on loan….

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 02:46 - Jan 3 with 2931 viewsbuilthjack

Demba ba

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024