Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread 09:35 - Jan 1 with 22216 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:19 - Jan 1 with 1653 viewsunion_jack

Sky commentator just said he was talking to a Swansea legend who said some people think we are too good to go down. Who was it and was it Phil Sumbler he'd been talking to?!

Not a bad display so far. Play like this against others and we'll be ok I hope but the lower ranked teams don't give us the space which we can't exploit.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:19 - Jan 1 with 1652 viewsLaudrup

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 12:49 - Jan 1 by Zut_Alors

http://sportzhdch12.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page.html/p/blog-page.html/

Kit issue again...

This time it must be the referee's fault though as he has to approve the kit colors. Incredible Tremmel was allowed to play in all black when Ci£y play in all black.

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:20 - Jan 1 with 1636 viewsZut_Alors

Routs is so much better on the right. He's not up to it on the left because his shooting is poor, but we works well with Rangel when he's given the chance.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2014 13:21]
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:21 - Jan 1 with 1620 viewsharemscarem

We are playing really well, I must say. Lamah is brilliant!

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:21 - Jan 1 with 1620 viewsgibs0n

Great play!!!
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:24 - Jan 1 with 1572 viewsDull1Thomas

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:06 - Jan 1 by DanishDuck

Danish commentators wonder why Chico didbt throw him self to block the shot, when they scored...
Chico very nonchalant this season?

ball flew past three others - why oick on CHico?

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:24 - Jan 1 with 1569 viewsepaul

nailed on pen that he turned into it using his arm as an advantage

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:26 - Jan 1 with 1559 viewsharemscarem

The old Routledge seems back:-)

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:26 - Jan 1 with 1550 viewsaspas45

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:21 - Jan 1 by haremscarem

We are playing really well, I must say. Lamah is brilliant!

Unpredictable LAMAH - looking sharp

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:28 - Jan 1 with 1530 viewsLaudrup

Canas (or José Ruiz-Herrera as The FA calls him) just got his 5th yellow card so he will be suspended next game.

Swansea Disciplinary Records: http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/suspensions/clubdiscipline?league

So hopefully Britton will get over his illness quickly.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2014 13:33]

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:29 - Jan 1 with 1517 viewsgibs0n

Bony!!! So close. Last 20 min has been awesome. Two quality sides!
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:30 - Jan 1 with 1497 viewsPlasticman

bony looking good in this match I think, though

Plastic since 2012

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:30 - Jan 1 with 1493 viewsaspas45

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:26 - Jan 1 by aspas45

Unpredictable LAMAH - looking sharp

Well done BONY - looks like he been woking on long distance shots in training :)

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:30 - Jan 1 with 1486 viewsJWK

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:28 - Jan 1 by Laudrup

Canas (or José Ruiz-Herrera as The FA calls him) just got his 5th yellow card so he will be suspended next game.

Swansea Disciplinary Records: http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/suspensions/clubdiscipline?league

So hopefully Britton will get over his illness quickly.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2014 13:33]

All yellow cards reset.
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:32 - Jan 1 with 1477 viewsgibs0n

YEEEEEESSSSSSS, so well deserved !!!!
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:32 - Jan 1 with 1472 viewsLaudrup

Goooooooooooaaaaalll

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:32 - Jan 1 with 1470 viewsharemscarem

BOOOOOONY! Damn we are playing good. The last game and this game Swansea has been great.

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:32 - Jan 1 with 1470 viewsZut_Alors

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:21 - Jan 1 by gibs0n

Great play!!!

BONY!!! Great ball by JDG.
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:32 - Jan 1 with 1468 viewsJWK

Bony deserved that.
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:32 - Jan 1 with 1447 viewsepaul

Get in there Bony boy....worra goal

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:33 - Jan 1 with 1437 viewsRancid

Now that was great.JDG to Wilf.Both on fire today!!!
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:33 - Jan 1 with 1437 views2face

Routledge must never ever again be anything other than a right wing.
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:33 - Jan 1 with 1436 viewswaynekerr55

Watch the manager bring Vasquez on for him

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:33 - Jan 1 with 1436 viewsgibs0n

Seems like we are a little lucky with this offside ;-)
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 13:34 - Jan 1 with 1410 viewsRancid

Thats what we've been crying out for.Crosses into Wilf.Even us fans can see it.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024