Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread 09:35 - Jan 1 with 22211 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:16 - Jan 1 with 1832 viewsLiam12345

we have no luck at all that is final.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:17 - Jan 1 with 1826 viewsDull1Thomas

ANd that's why we don't get points - Ash Williams!!!!

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:17 - Jan 1 with 1814 viewsLaudrup

Ash you'll never get a bigger chance than this. Open goal.

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:19 - Jan 1 with 1772 viewsaspas45

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:12 - Jan 1 by haremscarem

They have been brutal. One of our best games for a long time, but they are so effective.

Yeah they can score quite easily from outside the box from nothing virtually.

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:19 - Jan 1 with 1771 views2face

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:17 - Jan 1 by Laudrup

Ash you'll never get a bigger chance than this. Open goal.

It's dificult to head if the guy behind you uses both hands to push you in the back.
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:20 - Jan 1 with 1763 viewsDull1Thomas

Has Jonjo given up?

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:21 - Jan 1 with 1742 viewsRancid

Canas is dogshite.Bring back leon ASAP
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:21 - Jan 1 with 1734 viewsDull1Thomas

When did deGuzman come back on?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:22 - Jan 1 with 1701 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:21 - Jan 1 by Rancid

Canas is dogshite.Bring back leon ASAP

im still scratchin my head wondering why Leon is second best to Canas

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:22 - Jan 1 with 1692 viewsexiledinenglandjack

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:20 - Jan 1 by Dull1Thomas

Has Jonjo given up?

Unfortunately looks like the majority have
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:23 - Jan 1 with 1688 viewsaspas45

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:20 - Jan 1 by Dull1Thomas

Has Jonjo given up?

looks like he can’t be arsed now jonho

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:23 - Jan 1 with 1668 viewsZut_Alors

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:23 - Jan 1 by aspas45

looks like he can’t be arsed now jonho

Think he's knackered. He's played a lot of games. Let's get Poz on for him.
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:25 - Jan 1 with 1635 viewsDull1Thomas

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:23 - Jan 1 by Zut_Alors

good call - Vasquez for Bony could get us back in it

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:25 - Jan 1 with 1635 viewsPlasticman

air seemed to have gone out of our players after the third goal :-/

Plastic since 2012

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:26 - Jan 1 with 1613 viewsDull1Thomas

How is that not a foul on Lamah?

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:26 - Jan 1 with 1613 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:23 - Jan 1 by Zut_Alors

Well called.
We've effectively given up now and it is this attitude that worries me should we need to battle for points towards the end of the season.

Attitude is equally as important as ability.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:26 - Jan 1 with 1611 viewsLaudrup

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:19 - Jan 1 by 2face

It's dificult to head if the guy behind you uses both hands to push you in the back.

I would say what made it more difficult to head, was that the ball was a Williams leg.

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:28 - Jan 1 with 1558 viewsDull1Thomas

Swans have played really well
TBH I've not been impressed by Man City - created little and got lucky with 2 of their 3 goals.
See the game out with no more yellow cards or injuries.

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:30 - Jan 1 with 1519 viewsLaudrup

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:28 - Jan 1 by Dull1Thomas

Swans have played really well
TBH I've not been impressed by Man City - created little and got lucky with 2 of their 3 goals.
See the game out with no more yellow cards or injuries.

That's how it often is with Citeh. A couple of moments of individual quality and they score, the rest of the game they don't look that bothered.

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:32 - Jan 1 with 1495 viewsZut_Alors

In our haste to get the final ball in, we're not getting anywhere near to the byline and that's meaning the crosses that are going in are becoming more and more ineffective.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2014 14:33]
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:33 - Jan 1 with 1470 viewsDull1Thomas

Poorly reffed in terms of yellow cards - 6 yellows in what has been a game played well in atrocious conditions.

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:35 - Jan 1 with 1450 viewsJWK

This will be great for Bony's confidence.
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:35 - Jan 1 with 1445 viewsDull1Thomas

Bony??? Where did that come from?

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:35 - Jan 1 with 1441 viewsepaul

what a fukin goal cccooommmweeeee ooooonnnnnnnn

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:35 - Jan 1 with 1433 viewsLaudrup

Bony! That was far out but the rain helps.

I hate signatures

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024