Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread 09:35 - Jan 1 with 22248 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 15:00 - Jan 1 with 2295 viewsDull1Thomas

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:56 - Jan 1 by waynekerr55

Anybody still think that we wouldn't have benefited from signing Caulker?

Thought he turned us down!

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 15:03 - Jan 1 with 2279 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 15:00 - Jan 1 by Dull1Thomas

Thought he turned us down!

Nope, manager said he didn't want him (at least that's what I thought)

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 15:08 - Jan 1 with 2237 viewsDull1Thomas

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 15:03 - Jan 1 by waynekerr55

You are probably correct.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 15:12 - Jan 1 with 2217 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 15:03 - Jan 1 by waynekerr55

Not at that price, anyway.
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 15:33 - Jan 1 with 2116 viewsDavillin

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 12:33 - Jan 1 by tomjones333

Let Bonny Play Lol He was still in Oceana 3 this morning drinking

If that's not true, please don't post it on a message board.

If it is true, please don't post it on a message board.

Show some sense, man.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 15:41 - Jan 1 with 2071 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 15:33 - Jan 1 by Davillin

If that's not true, please don't post it on a message board.

If it is true, please don't post it on a message board.

Show some sense, man.

This is a message board not the national press. I don't think we can or should impose embargoes.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 15:44 - Jan 1 with 2058 viewsepaul

down to 14th on current scores

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 15:50 - Jan 1 with 2012 viewsJackfath

0% win record this year.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 15:53 - Jan 1 with 1994 viewsKingBony

Gutted by the result but thoroughly enjoyed the game and well worth getting a feckin soaking for.

Bony as has been said a MOM performance, even without the goals he was an absolute beast today against some of the best defenders in the world ~ well played son.

My only negatives today were Routledge, gave the third goal away, not just him but the closing down on 2nd and 3rd goals just wasn't good enough, particularly the 3rd goal Kolarov just jogged the length of the pitch dropped his shoulder and smashed it. Chico was two or three yards away and you just can't do that.

Draw would have been deserved but it's Nil points today.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 15:55 - Jan 1 with 1983 viewsDavillin

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 15:41 - Jan 1 by union_jack

This is a message board not the national press. I don't think we can or should impose embargoes.

I know that this is a message board and not the national press. I'm not asking for an "embargo," just good sense and courtesy.

If it's not true, it damages his reputation with supporters and club.

If it is true, what possible value is there to anyone except the poster in putting it here for all to see?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 15:59 - Jan 1 with 1959 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 15:55 - Jan 1 by Davillin

I know that this is a message board and not the national press. I'm not asking for an "embargo," just good sense and courtesy.

If it's not true, it damages his reputation with supporters and club.

If it is true, what possible value is there to anyone except the poster in putting it here for all to see?

Maybe the inclusion of "by all accounts" may have been more prudent.

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 16:10 - Jan 1 with 1914 viewsLaudrup

Highlights: http://sport15.com/stream.php?id=7048
[Post edited 1 Jan 2014 18:25]

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 16:26 - Jan 1 with 1834 viewsBrynmill_Jack

For all those moaning about performances , Routledge and Bony this game should have answered all 3. We could, maybe should have gone in 2-1 up. I think we certainly have it in us to have a right go at United at OT and Spurs haven't been ripping up trees lately.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 16:31 - Jan 1 with 1819 viewsEdmundo

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 16:10 - Jan 1 by Laudrup

Highlights: http://sport15.com/stream.php?id=7048
[Post edited 1 Jan 2014 18:25]

The kolarov goal was just mad, no challenge, a stroll in the park and Tremmels shot stopping not tge best!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 16:34 - Jan 1 with 1805 viewsBonjour

It's so frustrating! Again, City have done nothing and have scored 3. First goal - 2 defenders closing down but neither put their body on the line and throw themselves to the ground - more of a turn their back and hope they don't get hurt.

Second goal - plenty of chances to clear but fail to do so. Third goal - keeper has a shocker.

A much better performance overall and I'm so pleased that Bony shut a few people up but overriding feeling again is frustration.
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 16:51 - Jan 1 with 1733 viewsJohnw102

Just got home from the game and read bits of this thread and can't believe the comments about us have given up, must have looked different on TV to what it did in the ground. JJS was running on empty should have been subbed 10 mins earlier!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 16:52 - Jan 1 with 1730 viewsjacksinceever

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 14:36 - Jan 1 by Rancid

Has Bony arrived finally?

Bony was definite MOM today. Showed his class throughout against one of the best teams in Europe
The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 16:57 - Jan 1 with 1705 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 16:51 - Jan 1 by Johnw102

Just got home from the game and read bits of this thread and can't believe the comments about us have given up, must have looked different on TV to what it did in the ground. JJS was running on empty should have been subbed 10 mins earlier!

I wouldn't say they'd given up totally but the belief had gone after the third. If we'd pressed with some conviction for the second earlier then who knows?
I said earlier in the thread that if today's game is a microcosm of the season to come then will we have the belief to fight our way out of it? Please no abuse because I really believe it is a fair point to debate,

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 17:03 - Jan 1 with 1670 viewsKingBony

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 16:26 - Jan 1 by Brynmill_Jack

For all those moaning about performances , Routledge and Bony this game should have answered all 3. We could, maybe should have gone in 2-1 up. I think we certainly have it in us to have a right go at United at OT and Spurs haven't been ripping up trees lately.

Huh?

Are you praising Routledge's performance ?

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 17:15 - Jan 1 with 1625 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 17:03 - Jan 1 by KingBony

Huh?

Are you praising Routledge's performance ?

Why not? I know he lost the ball on the halfway line for the third goal but overall he looked like he was rediscovering his form. Surely a good sign for us?

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 17:21 - Jan 1 with 1609 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 17:15 - Jan 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Why not? I know he lost the ball on the halfway line for the third goal but overall he looked like he was rediscovering his form. Surely a good sign for us?

he was also very brave and the only one just about demanding the ball in the flat ten minutes after citys third. It was brave because of all the tossers on his back in the crowd. He went up quite a few notches in my opinion then. Easier to hide for sure, and shows he really is trying his best and hardest, even if it's not really happening for him..

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 17:27 - Jan 1 with 1576 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 17:21 - Jan 1 by monmouth

he was also very brave and the only one just about demanding the ball in the flat ten minutes after citys third. It was brave because of all the tossers on his back in the crowd. He went up quite a few notches in my opinion then. Easier to hide for sure, and shows he really is trying his best and hardest, even if it's not really happening for him..

I've always thought that this is the one club he's really knuckled down at, and let's be honest he's had a few. One of our best performers last season I think our tactical shift hasn't helped him at all this season. Today we looked more like ourselves and he was a big part of it

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 17:27 - Jan 1 with 1572 viewsLaudrup

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 16:31 - Jan 1 by Edmundo

The kolarov goal was just mad, no challenge, a stroll in the park and Tremmels shot stopping not tge best!

The shot was slightly deflected by Canas calf though, which fooled Tremmel.

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 18:12 - Jan 1 with 1456 viewsLaudrup

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City V Manchester City matchday thread on 18:16 - Jan 1 with 1445 viewsFergal

Charmless Man by Blur played IN FULL at half-time.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024