Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread 02:22 - Feb 1 with 53711 viewsjackharris

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE Venue: Upton Park Date: Saturday, 1 February
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 12:41]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:35 - Feb 1 with 1746 viewswaynekerr55

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:34 - Feb 1 by NOTRAC

Massive mistake by manager in team selection.Amat and Tiendalli awful.We are throwing this game away.

^^^ this x 1,000000000000000000

Stupid f*cking decision

Convenient that he seems to get the team going for cup matches

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:35 - Feb 1 with 1744 viewsDull1Thomas

heads down
no leadership
no defending
no one on the post
and west ham putting 10 behind the ball.

amat Chico de Guzman shall vey routledge bony not at the races.
Williams Ben and tiendalli not having good games.

Is everyone feeling safe now the transfer window is over?

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:36 - Feb 1 with 1737 viewsJackfath

Any chance of anyone realising that we needed to mark Carrol at corners and dead ball situations? I would have hoped that someone would have realised this prior to kick off.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:36 - Feb 1 with 1732 viewssammylee3

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:33 - Feb 1 by waynekerr55

I said this the other day. These stories of training being a shower of sh*t really f*cking shine through here. 2 simple goals from not tracking runners

Its the tactics shit zonal marking, no one near Carroll, no Leon and sitting deep against an 8ft bloke with no one man for man absolute shit.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:36 - Feb 1 with 1726 viewsTrundle10

embarrassing performance. Woeful. Laudrup sort it out.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:36 - Feb 1 with 1723 viewsOldjack

Dear me who the fuk is supposed to be marking Carroll ,he's running amok ,toying with us he is

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:36 - Feb 1 with 1706 viewsSgorioFruit

when people said we would get 12 points from these four games i thought they needed their heads tested. And i was right. 6 points from these 4 games and i will be one happy sgoriofruit.
We stuffed today now lets face it. I would still put Leon and Poz on at half time.

heres hoping for two goals for a point and get the players home ready to take 3 points off the Scum next week.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:36 - Feb 1 with 1696 views_Kieran

BRING LEON + POZ ON. ANGEL ON IF HES ALRIGHT.

AMAT IS NOT A CENTRAL DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER, JDG HAS BEEN PURE SH!T (AGAIN...) DWIGHT TIENDALLI ...

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:36 - Feb 1 with 1703 viewsihatechopra

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:34 - Feb 1 by mikecph

Ok guys how would you go about fixing team for 2nd half?
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 13:35]

Get tiendalli routs and de Guzman off.
Play 2 up front with ngog and bony, get pox on and Leon out amat to rb

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:36 - Feb 1 with 1695 viewsLeonisGod

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:34 - Feb 1 by _Kieran

What the f*ck has JDG done except overhit a couple of attempted balls to Bony?

Bring Pozeulo on we can't possibly play any worse.

Bring Leon on, he will track his man.

JDG is anonymous.

Give it a rest. We heard you the first 20 times.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:36 - Feb 1 with 1686 viewsjamiewales

Game set and match, truly f*cking awful, i feel sorry for the fans who made the trip to watch us.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:36 - Feb 1 with 1684 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Laudrup out. Two goals where we gave Andy Carroll a free header in our box. You think we would have been practicing this all week, stick f*ucking Bony on him at all set pieces. He has to go in my opinion. He'd have been sacked long ago at any other club and that is a fact.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:36 - Feb 1 with 1679 viewsLiberty

We have been awful from the start, they press up high, we cant string 3 passes together and they are 1st to everything.

2nd half can only get better surely, make the subs now.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:37 - Feb 1 with 1665 viewsJoeSoccerFan

Giving up the second goal right before half time, really hurts!

Let's regroup on tactics - execute our plan on marking effectively. Make possession a secondary priority. Give the team 10 minutes into the second half, start making changes from there.

2-0 is not insurmountable.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:37 - Feb 1 with 1638 views_Kieran

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:36 - Feb 1 by LeonisGod

Give it a rest. We heard you the first 20 times.

GET HIM OFF!

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:37 - Feb 1 with 1642 viewsshandyjack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:35 - Feb 1 by Drizzy

Embarrassing. Our best defender at corners is our f*cking striker.

I'd pay £8m for Caulker in a heartbeat.

really truly awful, was the homework not done before today, mark Carroll and Nolan and they don;t score. Its not rocket science. Really missing Leon today. we have simply been awful, yet that should of been a penalty and them down to 10 men

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:37 - Feb 1 with 1639 viewsjackportis

Relegation here we come. This game is a reality checkperhaps. Laudrupget up off your arse and start coaching ffs. De guzman? where are you. Amat in Midfield ffs. Ash start directing your troops.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:37 - Feb 1 with 1596 viewsAnotherJohn

Looking back over the threads of yesterday, do those who said we have PL quality in every position and enough depth still think so?
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:38 - Feb 1 with 1593 viewsDarran

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:36 - Feb 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Laudrup out. Two goals where we gave Andy Carroll a free header in our box. You think we would have been practicing this all week, stick f*ucking Bony on him at all set pieces. He has to go in my opinion. He'd have been sacked long ago at any other club and that is a fact.

No he wouldn't have.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:38 - Feb 1 with 1563 viewsTrundle10

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:36 - Feb 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

muppet
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:38 - Feb 1 with 1558 viewsLeonisGod

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:38 - Feb 1 with 1544 viewsSwanfan1

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:34 - Feb 1 by NOTRAC

Massive mistake by manager in team selection.Amat and Tiendalli awful.We are throwing this game away.

I am the first to slag off ML when he makes shit mistakes at times,
other then Tiendalli was out of necessity, thank you very much transfer window we got no alternatives to Rangel.

and Amat came in to deal with physical players but just not as good with the ball. can you see why strong defensive midfielders are important this is not La Liga.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:38 - Feb 1 with 1531 viewsdgt73

That first half was crap, really poor performance.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:38 - Feb 1 with 1529 viewswaynekerr55

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:36 - Feb 1 by sammylee3

Its the tactics shit zonal marking, no one near Carroll, no Leon and sitting deep against an 8ft bloke with no one man for man absolute shit.

Quite simple really. Work on scenario's such as dealing with a flick on, what to do when we give the ball away. It shines through clear as day that they obviously don't work on that.

But hey ho, as long as he gets to join in and show everyone how good he is. That's teh most important thing

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:38 - Feb 1 with 1528 viewsPhaedrus

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:37 - Feb 1 by jackportis

Relegation here we come. This game is a reality checkperhaps. Laudrupget up off your arse and start coaching ffs. De guzman? where are you. Amat in Midfield ffs. Ash start directing your troops.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024